n
BRAVO qoute isnt

Is it ONE man with TWO different ID s

Shamsheer is POSITIVE in DISCUSSIONS
and
BRAVO is not
In my opinion.

ADMIN please CLARIFY this.

<LI style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 6px; PADDING-LEFT: 12px">01:57 AM - shamsheer quoted WatanDost in post Re: Indians and Siasat.pk
...TION. You now what WatanDost bro! looking at the ...
<LI style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 6px; PADDING-LEFT: 12px">01:57 AM - bravo quoted WatanDost in post Re: Indians and Siasat.pk
Brother SHAMSHEER I assure you...

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Any one PLEASE explain
Whats THIS
Both Quoted me at same time
But SAMSHEER quote is THERE
n
BRAVO qoute isnt

and
BRAVO is not
In my opinion.

<LI style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 6px; PADDING-LEFT: 12px">01:57 AM - shamsheer quoted WatanDost in post Re: Indians and Siasat.pk
<LI style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 6px; PADDING-LEFT: 12px">01:57 AM - bravo quoted WatanDost in post Re: Indians and Siasat.pk

May be server is too busy. I was quoted recently by multiple people at the same time but when I immediately went there to look I could not find anything. In one case it was fido who quoted me according to the Notification but in the post there is nothing there. Similarly hindu quoted me but I could not see his message through notifications but later on I saw his message after like half an hour.
Aur bhai Khuda ka wasta do I sound like bravo? Yar Allah reham karey app per :) bada dukh dia hai app nain yeh keh kar.

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
Any one PLEASE explain
Whats THIS
n
BRAVO qoute isnt

and
BRAVO is not
In my opinion.

Watandost yar Shamsheer ko kuch na kaho wo bohat payara Insan hai.... He got sincere Muslim Pakistani blood, so please dont blame him about anythin...

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
May be server is too busy. I was quoted recently by multiple people at the same time but when I immediately went there to look I could not find anything. In one case it was fido who quoted me according to the Notification but in the post there is nothing there. Similarly hindu quoted me but I could not see his message through notifications but later on I saw his message after like half an hour.
Aur bhai Khuda ka wasta do I sound like bravo? Yar Allah reham karey app per :) bada dukh dia hai app nain yeh keh kar.

Brother its STRANGE
Thats WHY i mentioned it here.
Otherwise I made my comment for you
You are POSITIVE.

WatanDost

Watandost yar Shamsheer ko kuch na kaho wo bohat payara Insan hai.... He got sincere Muslim Pakistani blood, so please dont blame him about anythin...

Ok BROTHERS
I ACCEPT IT
WHEN THERE IS A WITNESS from one BROTHER
No ARGUMENTS
JAZAK ALLAH HO KHAIR
ALLAH HAM SAB PER REHAM FARMAYE
AAMEEN

haqiqath

Senator (1k+ posts)
(thumbsdown)DO any one have the pictures of islamabad house of musheer to pm and mna asma alamgir minister communication arbab alamgir most corrupt couple politicians with un declared huge assets their extreme expensive house lot of pilot squard when they move and their extreme expensive vehichles if any one can do it plz will be realy helpful to show the common public about the reality of ruling class who playing with blood and sweat of hard earned money of this nation waisting 1000000 per month from government treasure for their lavish life style.PAKISTAN still surviving in the presence of these parasites.

Waseem

Staff member
Any one PLEASE explain
Whats THIS
n
BRAVO qoute isnt

and
BRAVO is not
In my opinion.

If a member is in the moderation queue you can't see his post until a moderator approves it, I think thats what happened here, you got the notifications but couldn't see the post because it was awaiting approval.

WatanDost

If a member is in the moderation queue you can't see his post until a moderator approves it, I think thats what happened here, you got the notifications but couldn't see the post because it was awaiting approval.

JAZAKALLAH
Waseem Bahi