Bright future of Pakistan

drali

Voter (50+ posts)
[h=6]1. Dr. Safdar Mehmood first mentions about an astrologer S.B. who lives in Canada in these days but basically he is a Pakistani. When that expert astrologer came back in Pakistan in July 2010, he met with Dr. Safdar Mehmood and told him about Pakistan future. That astrologer said,
Dr. Sahib, I am seeing some positive changes in sky through astrology, Nature is going to be kind on Pakistan, and InshaAllah Pakistans current situation will be changed. Hope and confidence will overcome desperation and the sun of Justice will rise."
He further explained,
Change has come on sky but it still remains to come on earth. In next few months, current political System and Leaders will be replaced. Extremely loyal, honest and capable young people will come into power suddenly (unexpectedly) they will remain as rulers for two and half years, they will finish (fix) corruption, lawlessness and poverty. True accountability will be set up, Stability will come in country, and a new era of prosperity will start. Betterment in economy will also start and Pakistan will get respect and honor at International level. Judiciary will become stronger after some time and Judiciary will become source of better changes. Army will not come at stage; it will work behind the scene
Astrologer is constantly saying those honest and capable leaders as saviors of country, he told more things to Dr. Safdar Mehmood but according to Dr Safdar Mehmood, he will open these when time will come.

2. Second person Shah Jee is a friend & school fellow of Dr. Safdar Mehmood. He is very honest and noble man, and has knowledge of astrology or something else. He also told about the news of Sky.

According to Shah Jee:
Current political setup will be changed in next few months; a caretaker government will come into power for two and half years. These new rulers will be very honest, loyal and hardworking who will solve problems of the country. Economy will start getting prosper. From the end of 2011, peace and stability period will start in Pakistan. In 2012, Pakistan will rise as stable and financially steady country and will get reputation globally. From July to November judiciary will be pressurized but after November justice and judiciary will rule the country. Government change will come though Judiciary and with the will of God, Judiciary and parliament will rise as strong Institutions in 2012. Also, in 2011, there is a chance of racial riots and bloodshed in America after which America will become weak, and in 2012 America will not remain as superpower and an internal division will start in America.

3. Third person is Syed Sarfraz A. Shah who is a famous spiritual and religious scholar (famous for his Kashf -Influx), he told Dr. Safdar Mehmood that:
With the Will of God, Pakistans current scenario will become better soon, Current political set-up will be dissolved and a group of young people, 40/45 years of age, will come into power and save Pakistan from whirlpool or swamp. These young leaders will change the political and financial fate of this country. Peace, stability, justice and prosperity will come in the country. In 2012, America will become very weak and will not remain as superpower and Bull. Pakistan will rise to lead Islamic world because creation of Pakistan is a miracle and God wants to take important services from Pakistan."
He told more things to Dr. Safdar Mehmood but according to Dr. Safdar Mehmood, for the time being its enough for us to think and become happy on Pakistans prosper, bright, stable and brilliant future.

4. In another column by 'Abdul Qadir Hassan' published on 13-March-2011 in Express Newspaper, Syed Sarfraz A. Shah Sahib predicted about future of Pakistan as:
A caretaker Govt. will be formed in Pakistan for 2-1/2 years, a lot of good work (correction) will be done during this govt.s stay and this will be done by very noble (pious & honest) people. After this caretaker govt. elections will be held but these elections will be of Selection Type and then country will start moving in right path.[/h]
[h=6]Last year while my visit to pakistan ,I went to a spiritual baba ji and seer in multan and REQUESTED him to tell something if he knows about future of pakistan.I was astonished to hear what he told.
he told me that in 4 to 6 years a group of young professionals will emerge with a new party and solid vision.
They will mesmerize the people and win electon to form government
They will hang in one month all corrupt politicians, generals, journalist etc and demand from usa blood money for all pakistanis killed in drone attacks etc. Make pak welfare state and technology giant and establish USI United States OF Islam.
On my insisting ,he told me some names who will be hanged for corruption

nawaz
zardari sheikh rasheed ch shujat

altaf
rehman malik
musharaf
imran
harron rashid
nazir naji
hassan nisar

etc etc.

Baba ji told me this so dont become angry with me. i too asked him why imran and haroon were also hanged for corruption as many people take them as honest. he told me that they r also corrupt as haroon took three plots from gov and become rich by selling those plots otherwise he has only a old bike and small rented house in pindi.also he took money from sons of corrupt general akhtar abdul rehman to write book 'fateh ' to glorify that general who lotted billions from usa aid during afghan war and sent thousands of poor boys to die in afghanistan in name of jihad where as he sent his sons to usa to live and study etc. about imran he told me that he used to do tax theft during his cricket career and started paying correct taxes after entering politics in 1996 to show that he is honest in paying tax.it is for this reason that he dont make public his tax returns of years before 1996.
he also told that he is using donation money on his party and on himself and it will be leaked out in coming years to the people.
so harron will b hanged for corruption and imran for corruption and on charge of adultery cuz his daughter will be produced in the islamic court as proof of his adultery and proved adultery has death punishment in islam.wht baba is saying will either happen or not. but i feel and i will b happy if it happens .

Dr Ali[/h]

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
crap + **** = dr ali posts......

viewers response = [hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]