Breaking news..Shahid Masood has been banned.

It looks this govt will also have to backup.These are signs of of a govt which is getting weaker and weaker.By clossing the program it is as if pigen closing eyes after seeing a cat.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Media control in Pakistan is almost not possible anymore. Just wait some weeks, Shahid Masood will come back

A challenge from Spartacus

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
BAN ON MERY MUTABIQ

BAN IS IMMPOSED BY DUBI GOVT UNDER PRESSURE FROM ZARDARI ON "MERY MUTABIQ"

11-23-2009_12216_1.gif
[/quote]

lahori

Senator (1k+ posts)
shahidshada said:
It looks this govt will also have to backup.These are signs of of a govt which is getting weaker and weaker.By clossing the program it is as if pigen closing eyes after seeing a cat.

Apney pair mein kulhari mari hai government ney bhai.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
lahori said:
Spartacus said:

LOL, you make yourself sound like some kind of a genius and authority.

Do we even know you stranger?

Media control in Pakistan is almost not possible anymore. Just wait some weeks, Shahid Masood will come back

mowlajaat

Voter (50+ posts)
All these media monkeys, govt. lawyers, CJ etc. etc. all deserve each other....No one should shed a single tear for these pathetic animals as they were at the forefront of this chaos a couple of years ago....they can have their "jamhorriat" now....

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
[email protected] wht u r talking .aik traf kuch kbi kuch .i think u r one on them zardari adviser s jo os ko galat malat mushwary dety rehty ho.zardari ke power tub ha ka ab online he na ayne da is program ko.ya na ho ka 1/2 days ma agian online and zardari shab ke one more mistake and biste.
govt. did good with dr. shahid masood, he crossed his limit

public choose PPPP, dr shahid don't have right to for force govt. to obey his opinion he is not a opinion maker.opinion maker is public and public choose pppp
man pppp got 10,606,486 votes .and pakistan population i think more than 17,000,000 ..and i think geo or other tv scurbiers or viewers all over the world more than pppp votes.u can blame 1 corer peopls who chose this pppp choor party .not all public.

personally i dont like much this program .but its bad.if someone saying some thing let them say.he saying same things since 1/2 months..phily kuch howa tha jo ab hona tha.but now after that i dont know kia hota ha.

A.Ali

Voter (50+ posts)
I am not a great admirer of Peoples Party or Zardary, in fact I despise both of them, however, the way Dr Shahid Masood has been conducting his shows lately, it was very unbecoming of a good anchor or news person. His intentions were totally against Pakistans interest. If it was Nawaz Shareef or Musharraf or anyone else, in place of Zardari, I would have supported them and not Shahid Masood.

I think we the people should draw a line in the sand and tell all the anchors, politicians and anybody else for that matter, that there is so much we are going to tolerate and after that we will not support you. Once that message is heard loud and clear by everyone, I think then we will start attaining some sanity in the society.

G

Re: WHO STOLE 165000000000 RUPPESS SINGLE HANDED??

:evil: big As* hole zardri kuta [zardari]

discover

Voter (50+ posts)
I think Govt did the right step because he spreads anarchy in the country. According to his program that Govt is at the last stage. I am not in favor of zardari I hate him but media played a dirtly roll in when Mushraf was in Power.

Join PTV Shahid masood they will give double package this time. Some anchor are taking bribe from ganja party to speak in their favor.

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
finally establishment trapped zardarie and interview of semore harsh was
last push he needed to be banned coz he exposed americans
intensions about our necular program and puppet zardarie simply
obyed orders of his master uncle sam
shame of this bloody democracy
as i always say
democracy is another form of pushing new world order on us

Dr. Shahid Masood show has been banned by Govt.shame shame

Guys same thing happened again...this present Govt. days are numbered...they are completely shaken by NRO demon and now they have started same mistakes as Musharaf did...we need to support Dr. Shahid at this difficult times so that he could get up and continue his show in future..He has been threatened for his life...this is completely unacceptable... :evil: :twisted: :evil:

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Dr. Shahid Masood show has been banned by Govt.shame shame

[zardari] READY TO POLITICALY DEAD
OPERTUNIST VOLUCHERS [altaf] BEGIN TO SHOW THERE PAW NAILS

support Dr. Shahid Masood

Guys support Dr Shahid Masood in whatever capacity you can because if we dont do it then our corrupt politicians,land lords,Generals,beurocrates etc will be encouraged and we need to stop them from these blatant and unfair acts...God bless Pakistan my love,my passion..Pakistan Zindabad ...

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Dr. Shahid Masood show has been banned by Govt.shame shame

of course really bad news .shame on [zardari] [rehman-malik] [taseer] [fozia] [fazl] all.

Junoon123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: support Dr. Shahid Massod

One would imagine that this Govt should have learned from their predecessor's, unfortunately they learned nothing

Zardari has all the idiots serving in his cabinet lets wait and see the stupid logic from Fauzia Wahab or Jhangir Badr.

chottibibi

Citizen
Re: support Dr. Shahid Massod

Lets start our protest in front of Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in Canada
Address: 45 O'Connor Street, Suite 1800
(World Exchange Plaza)
Ottawa, ON K1P 1A4
How many of you cn come there..
Chotti Bibi