Breaking News : SCBA to move ICJ against US operation

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
SCBA to move ICJ against US operation

25823_12198537_Supreme_court_bar_press_conf_Big.jpg

The Supreme Court Bar Association (SCBA) has announced to launch a Pakistan Zindabad movement

The also announced to approach the International Court of Justice (ICJ) against American operation in Abbottabad.

SCBA secretary Qamruzzaman Qureshi, while addressing a press conference along with other office-bearers in Lahore, said that the US operation harmed the national security and this is the time the people should be united and a Pakistan Zindabad movement would be launched at the end of May.

The movement aimed at promoting nationalism. He also announced to move the International Court of Justice against the US unilateral operation in Pakistan and a panel comprising Asima Jahangir, Aitzaz Ahsan, Hamid Khan, S.M. Zafar and Munir A. Malik would be formed in this regard.

http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9MjU4MjM=

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Thank God , People are coming out and waking up....

Dont let PPP , Munafiq Leagues and MQM run now.....

People will kill them on the spot....like they killed people with America...

But thorough this black cat Asma out of this forum..

Raaz Bhai you said it.
Let us hope this is not only talk, but there should be actual action on these talks. I have same reservations for Asma as you have.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Raaz Bhai you said it.
Let us hope this is not only talk, but there should be actual action on these talks. I have same reservations for Asma as you have.

I can see Hillary Clinton running with a brief case full of money to buy the attorneys OR invest in advertising with SCBA journal, if one exists.

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
SCBA to move ICJ against US operation

25823_12198537_Supreme_court_bar_press_conf_Big.jpg

The Supreme Court Bar Association (SCBA) has announced to launch a Pakistan Zindabad movement

The also announced to approach the International Court of Justice (ICJ) against American operation in Abbottabad.

SCBA secretary Qamruzzaman Qureshi, while addressing a press conference along with other office-bearers in Lahore, said that the US operation harmed the national security and this is the time the people should be united and a Pakistan Zindabad movement would be launched at the end of May.

The movement aimed at promoting nationalism. He also announced to move the International Court of Justice against the US unilateral operation in Pakistan and a panel comprising Asima Jahangir, Aitzaz Ahsan, Hamid Khan, S.M. Zafar and Munir A. Malik would be formed in this regard.

http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9MjU4MjM=

baki logo ka mujehy maloom nhi ye aitezaz ahsan to aik number ka begharat insaan he aik taraf hero banta he doosree taraf zardari ka tattu he..............asima jehangir to wel known tout he............

in sab ne phir hero banney ka socha ta k imran khan ko counter kia ja sakey or saath saath zardari ko b safe kia ja sakey.

Last edited:

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zardari ko NRO day ker Maaf karnay wala Musharraf aur Presidency kay leyeh purpose karnay wala Altaf kay baray may bhi kuch farmaday.

baki logo ka mujehy maloom nhi ye aitezaz ahsan to aik number ka begharat insaan he aik taraf hero banta he doosree taraf zardari ka tattu he..............asima jehangir to wel known tout he............

in sab ne phir hero banney ka socha ta k imran khan ko counter kia ja sakey or saath saath zardari ko b safe kia ja sakey.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Some people wants to maintain status co for their own personal benefits. At least SCBA doing something about it.

I can see Hillary Clinton running with a brief case full of money to buy the attorneys OR invest in advertising with SCBA journal, if one exists.

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thank God , People are coming out and waking up....

Dont let PPP , Munafiq Leagues and MQM run now.....

People will kill them on the spot....like they killed people with America...

But thorough this black cat Asma out of this forum..

Not only Asma, I have doubts about the "niyyat" of almost all of them.

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Anything or anyone that can get rid of harram khor, ghiddars, 10%'s, luttaray, chawal, khanzeer's from the nation have my support because it is now come to a point where Liberty is on sale for the price of $hit stuck to the bottom of the shoes.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Anything or anyone that can get rid of harram khor, ghiddars, 10%'s, luttaray, chawal, khanzeer's from the nation have my support because it is now come to a point where Liberty is on sale for the price of $hit stuck to the bottom of the shoes.

I couldn't have put better myself lol

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Every movement begins with one action and every journey with one step!. Inshallah this will lead to us reclaiming our Pakstan from all these fraudsters and puppets.