Breaking News, MQM stays in the Gov, Malik the Pir Baba succeeded

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is pathetic politics by MQM.... They are providing oxygen to a govt which is on its death bed....

I am utterly disappointed...

Last edited:

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is pathetic politics by MQM.... They are providing oxygen to a govt which is on its death bed....

I am utterly disappointed...
Cause they dont want them to be CRITICIZED in Future for being ANTI DEMOCRATS or being Allies of DICTATORS as if they lift up their support then Govt. wont survive longer and people started accusing them for being supporter of Dictatorship......Pakistanis have very short memories they will forget PPP's performance and started accusing MQM Responsible for DERAILING Democratic Process......

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Cause they dont want them to be CRITICIZED in Future for being ANTI DEMOCRATS or being Allies of DICTATORS as if they lift up their support then Govt. wont survive longer and people started accusing them for being supporter of Dictatorship......Pakistanis have very short memories they will forget PPP's performance and started accusing MQM Responsible for DERAILING Democratic Process......

Whatever the cause is... it should have been foreseen that they do not want to/can not move out of the govt.... and they should not have made all the hue and cry ...... This is crazy politics... Can they pressurize the govt on any thing now???? Zardari nay Mian Sab kay baad in ko b bana dia... I expected better performance...

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Whatever the cause is... it should have been foreseen that they do not want to/can not move out of the govt.... and they should not have made all the hue and cry ...... This is crazy politics... Can they pressurize the govt on any thing now???? Zardari nay Mian Sab kay baad in ko b bana dia... I expected better performance...
If they cant move out of Govt. then at least they can GIUVE THEIR BEST as much as they could to get things in order.....Remember MQM isnt a very big Party in Parliament all they can do is TRY which they are doing cause they know that their own GOODWILL is also at STAKE because of being part of such Govt......Since their Vote Bank is among Educated people so they can UNDERSTAND their LIMITATIONS but others who dont have much info regarding Public and Govt. affairs cant Understand their Limitations and Problems....

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
If they cant move out of Govt. then at least they can GIUVE THEIR BEST as much as they could to get things in order.....Remember MQM isnt a very big Party in Parliament all they can do is TRY which they are doing cause they know that their own GOODWILL is also at STAKE because of being part of such Govt......Since their Vote Bank is among Educated people so they can UNDERSTAND their LIMITATIONS but others who dont have much info regarding Public and Govt. affairs cant Understand their Limitations and Problems....

This one... I am talking about the PAC and ZM one... was a pathetic try.... and they have lost all the poise from here onwards...and PPP will play with them the way it wants...

Even Molana Diesel have proven himself a better politician... that he did not go back into the govt...

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Zardari has cunningly used same tactics as MQM does,
Great Lip Service but no substance,

Can't you understand Zardari history and his tactics,
There were more than 200 applications from Zardari for adjournment of his cases and now he claims that courts did not decide on his cases. He just keeps buying time till it is too late for you to come out of alliance and you will remain stuck with him.

He has found a political ally as ANP and now to counter MQM target killers, he has blessed Amn Committee,
With PPP/ANP alliance and elections under PPP administration with THAPPAS on a limited scale, MQM will be lucky to win 10 seats.

MQM will benefit if they come out of Govt now and
have a neutral or anti PPP setup to do what they have been doing for tens of years - bandook ki nok par vote.

You are not going to get Mayor back in Karachi so might as well train MK's nephew to kill him and invest in the new kid.

Last edited:

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zardari has cunningly used same tactics as MQM does,
Great Lip Service but no substance,

Can't you understand Zardari history and his tactics,
There were more than 200 applications from Zardari for adjournment of his cases and now he claims that courts did not decide on his cases. He just keeps buying time till it is too late for you to come out of alliance and you will remain stuck with him.

He has found a political ally as ANP and now to counter MQM target killers, he has blessed Amn Committee,
With PPP/ANP alliance and elections under PPP administration with THAPPAS on a limited scale, MQM will be lucky to win 10 seats.

MQM will benefit if they come out of Govt now and
have a neutral or anti PPP setup to do what they have been doing for tens of years - bandook ki nok par vote.

You are not going to get Mayor back in Karachi so might as well train MK's nephew to kill him and invest in the new kid.

صاحب زخموں پر نمك تو نہ چھڑكیں آپ۔۔۔

I honestly think that if there is free and fair elections "everywhere" MQM can win all its 25 seats... You will disagree... but I think we can agree to disagree...

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
This one... I am talking about the PAC and ZM one... was a pathetic try.... and they have lost all the poise from here onwards...and PPP will play with them the way it wants...

Even Molana Diesel have proven himself a better politician... that he did not go back into the govt...
Mulana Diesal has no worries related to all those stuff....His Vote Bank is mostly Concentrated on his own MUREEDS who would Vote for him Anyways......On the other hand MQM have fear thast if they dont even TRY then their Vote Bank would be shifted to someone else.....In 2002 JI able to SNATCH 5 Seats from MQM in Karachi which include some of MQM's Strong Constituencies like Gulshan.....PPP has been given Mandate and they are Majority in Parliament as well as in Collision Govt. they can do what they want cause they are INCHARGE.....Since MQm is not INCHARGE but their role is Restricted to ADVISES(MQm currently have no Minister in the Govt.) so all they can do is to try making something possible......

usmanjee786

MPA (400+ posts)
Mqm allways stay in govt ..........even its pmlq or pppp or pmln.......bhi bhatey kaa maslaa hai. Zia ul haq ney mulq per yeh bhii aik boht baraa zulm kiaa thaa mqm ko banaa ker i am waiting for another naseer ullah babber to come..

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
لگتا ہے کچھ باغیرت سپپورٹرز مونھ چھپانے پھر رہے ہیں یا اپنی پارٹی کی منافقت بھرے مونھ کی کلک مٹانیں کو کچھ مواد تلاش کر رہے ہیں تبھی نہ کوئی کلاسیفائیڈ پوسٹ آئی ہے نہ سپرتکس نے تلوار چلائی ہے.

Where are Bret Hawk, Wanderer, Nasirzaman, dhanak, adnan_swati, molson4u foresight & itsnotme90? Must be looking for dubious words used on this forum by their 'blood-suckers'! Faisal Raza Abidi, Waseem Akhtar, Haider Abbas Rizvi, Farooq Sattar and those who are spokesmen of MQM at nine-Zero are hiding the tail between their legs. Tall claims about coming to Punjab just because their marriages here?

Last edited:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Call PPP corrupt and accuse it of supporting murderers through People's Aman Committee, then make deals with them all the time to stay in government with the same corrupt murderers...
MQM's true face is easily visible, they dont give a damn about principles or public as long as they get their share of power.

xiaahmad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
GeoG who is that? : D
Rakeem fact is fact that MQM shout about 20000 being murdered

but in 97 they made the government with Nawaz and in 2008 with PPP
may be blood is cheaper than government for MQM

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
It can be one of two things-

1. In my opinion MQM is scared, scared that the kind of operation launched on it before could be launched again, I think thats what PPP threatens MQM with every time when it wants to quit the government. This is what i think happens.

2. Another reason might be that MQM is now trying to spread all over the country these days and the best way to do that is to be in the government because if they weren't then PPP can make it very hard for them in Interior Sindh and PML-N in Punjab.

I dont condone this decision by MQM though, i believe they should have quit the government long ago. However then i also think what might happen if they do.. The criminals of Peoples Amn and ANP would be unleasehed upon us.

Those who say MQM doesnt have a mandate in Karachi, well if a person chooses to be blind then they cant be helped. Deny the truth all you want, doesnt stop it from being true

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Call PPP corrupt and accuse it of supporting murderers through People's Aman Committee, then make deals with them all the time to stay in government with the same corrupt murderers...
MQM's true face is easily visible, they dont give a damn about principles or public as long as they get their share of power.

In case you havent heard this news but PAC(People's Amn Committee) has CLOSED DOWN their offices in Karachi now......So no Organization is left to protect those so Called heroes of PTI against MQM Babu Dakait, Bab Ladla etc etc.....This is the outcome of negotiations.....If you have problems/JEALOUSY with PEACE OF Karachi then I have no solution for that....