Breaking News, MQM stays in the Gov, Malik the Pir Baba succeeded

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
As expected the magic of Maliks charm in plain words called wheeling dealings worked yet again, after visiting London and meeting AH, and subsequently negotiations with Dr. Farooq Sattar announcement has been made that negotiations were successful and MQM stays in for the sake of Democracy.

In another thread in response to my questions the supporters of MQM claimed that recent killings in Karachi were done by other parties, one of them Peoples Aman Committee. On this I agreed with them, at least this time around the trouble was started by the supporters of PPP after PPP calls for Sind wide protests in response to SC decision to strike the appointment of NAB Chairman.

During the press conference the points made by both parties can be summarised as follows;

1- AH is a visionary politician.

2- Zardari is a visionary politician, both are great leaders.

3- For the sake of democracy both parties have overcome their differences and problems, and decided to remain coalition partners.

4- It is also being announced that Peoples Aman Committee is suspending all its activities in Karachi/Sind.

This was expected, all of Pakistan is used to MQMs dramas of issuing threats to leave the government, gain few more favours and then announce for the sake of Democracy they have decided to remain in the Government. It is a novel way to claim later on that they opposed such and such steps of the Government.

In plain language it is call the Nora Kushti, extortion and blackmail. Gain more and more benefits and advantages, but still claim you opposed the steps taken by the Government.

I ask MQM supporters on this forum, you all claimed and accused PPPs Aman Committee for killing the supporters of MQM in Karachi. I agree with you, this time most of the killings may have been done by the Peoples committee and some of the dead may have been MQM workers or at least sympathisers or none at all.

It does not matter who got killed MQM or other parties supporters or innocent citizens of Karachi. But they all were citizens of Karachi and Pakistan.

I ask the following questions from the MQM supporters;

1- According to your own claims, PPPs goons were responsible for the killings of your supporters. Tell us, how can AH and your party leaders could comprise with the killers of Karachi Citizens which they represent according to you with 80% mandate?

2- Will the killers of these innocent people of Karachi be apprehended and put to the gallows after charged and prosecuted?

3- Who will prosecute the killers?

You got the chance to respond and prove that your party works for the benefits of the people who gave you so-called mandate. Can killers of innocent people be forgiven without their families consents and approvals?

Who is AH and MQM to play politics on the life of people and take benefits, advantages in Government. Now there is no doubt, no matter what; MQM is hungry of Power and for the benefits it gets by staying in Power. Same story is repeated over and over again for last 15 years. Before it was the Dictator Musharaf, but the excuses used were the same, now PPP but nothing changed. Corruption and killings all should be ignored as long we remain and share power.

It is also necessary to quote from the recent article by Haroon Rashid that before the killings started in Karachi a message was sent from the Presidency to MQM, now PPP will talk to MQM in their own language, meaning the language of terror, killing, pressure tactics, extortion and blackmailing.

Members please comment and MQM followers answer the questions.

Its really sad these Politicians gets elected again and again by dump people, just because they belong to particular sect, culture or race. These politicians play with the life of innocent citizens and fill their pockets. I think Muslims all over the world faces this problem of Corrupt and Bad Leaders... Its no one but US to be blamed for sticking to these leaders. WAKE UP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't know the real motives behind this new move, but one thing is obvious that MQM intentionally or unintentionally, has saved Sindh going towards civil anarchy. Zulfiqar Mirza has equipped all the jiyalas with every kind of weopns. Mirza has recently announced war against Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan. He is playing his Sindh Card very cleverly. ANP, Sindhu Desh and Baluch separatists are also with them. Foreign forces are also playing their role in this dirty game. MQM has no other choice but to save Pakistan.

I don't care what MQM opponents yell (or bark rather) against them, but as a Karachi citizen I know the situation there more than anyone outsider of Sindh and Karachi.

Last edited:

crankthskunk

I don't know the real motives behind this new move, but one thing is obvious that MQM intentionally or unintentionally, has saved Sindh going towards civil anarchy. Zulfiqar Mirza has equipped all the jiyalas with every kind of weopns. Mirza has recently announced war against Nawaz Sharif and Imran Khan. He is playing his Sindh Card very cleverly. ANP, Sindhu Desh and Baluch separatists are also with them. Foreign forces are also playing their role in this dirty game. MQM has no other choice but to save Pakistan.

I don't care what MQM opponents yell (or bark rather) against them, but as a Karachi citizen I know the situation there more than anyone outsider of Sindh and Karachi.

Aijazahmed,

Caned logic extraordinary from you. So you agree with ANP, PPP and others when they accuse MQM of target killings? Do you also agree in that scenario they also save Pakistan from MQM, to use your own terminology and reasonings.

In your wisdom, Pakistan can be saved by joining the people who are using violence to break Pakistan? What would you call people who are supporting and saving the Government of killers and traitors? Don't you think, these people in this case MQM are guilty by association?

How long these liars in Pakistan will use the "Doctrine of Necessity" called "Nazria-e-Zaroort" in Pakistani Politics and destroy Pakistan.

Let's face it, your MQM is not only guilty by association it is guilty by acts too.
Since when they are given the mandate to join hands with the killers of people of karachi, according to your own claims? What kind of politics is this?
In which democracy in the world, you serve the democracy to join hands with the killers of their own people? What kind of Democracy is this?:lol:(clap)

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Now you are trying to play 'save Sindh' card
MQM opened their mouth deciding, once and for all, that they can no longer go with PPP and that this decision was final, bycotting the assemblies by pulling their
members out. All that was left was to see Zardari to inform him about this final decision. So far no save Sindh card. Rehman Baba goes for a yatra and I don't know what the heck transpires in there, every thing is normal again. MQM once again saved Sindh.
No more demanding Zulfiqar Mirza resignation, People Amman committe was ok, 45 or so people killed in the mean while are ok too. We have to give sacrifices to save Sindh. Congradulation every one, the donkey came back after saving Sindh. Altaf Zardari bhai bhai again.
For how long this drama has to go on? By the way when is the next larrai due? When MQM puts Sindh in trouble again and then comes back to save it.

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
لگتا ہے کچھ باغیرت سپپورٹرز مونھ چھپانے پھر رہے ہیں یا اپنی پارٹی کی منافقت بھرے مونھ کی کلک مٹانیں کو کچھ مواد تلاش کر رہے ہیں تبھی نہ کوئی کلاسیفائیڈ پوسٹ آئی ہے نہ سپرتکس نے تلوار چلائی ہے.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aijazahmed,

Caned logic extraordinary from you. So you agree with ANP, PPP and others when they accuse MQM of target killings? Do you also agree in that scenario they also save Pakistan from MQM, to use your own terminology and reasonings.

In your wisdom, Pakistan can be saved by joining the people who are using violence to break Pakistan? What would you call people who are supporting and saving the Government of killers and traitors? Don't you think, these people in this case MQM are guilty by association?

How long these liars in Pakistan will use the "Doctrine of Necessity" called "Nazria-e-Zaroort" in Pakistani Politics and destroy Pakistan.

Let's face it, your MQM is not only guilty by association it is guilty by acts too.
Since when they are given the mandate to join hands with the killers of people of karachi, according to your own claims? What kind of politics is this?
In which democracy in the world, you serve the democracy to join hands with the killers of their own people? What kind of Democracy is this?:lol:(clap)

I already have said:

1- I don't know the real motives.
2- Intentional or unintentional but good for Pakistan.
3- I don't care what opponents say (or......).
This is not a time to play politics or sing a beautiful song of 'DEMOCRACY'.
Country's army is already busy in our borders. They are already on war. Can we afford to open another front for them.

Very easy to put allegations on any one.

Your turn now, tell me what to do instead?

1- Leave Karachi and Sindh in the mercy of these people.

2- Fight with them and start civil war in Sindh?

3- Is that you want?

gazoomartian

I already have said:

1- I don't know the real motives.
2- Intentional or unintentional but good for Pakistan.
3- I don't care what opponents say (or......).
This is not a time to play politics or sing a beautiful song of 'DEMOCRACY'.
Country's army is already busy in our borders. They are already on war. Can we afford to open another front for them.

3- Is that you want?

I have the perfect solution.

Hang the Karachi leaders of ANP, MQM, and PPP plus all ghundas such Rehma or whoever. Hang them and show on TV then see the peace return

Lekin koi aisa mai ka laal hai jo Allah aur Rasul pbuh ka kaha hua bhi pura karey?

jmhuriat ka raag sub alaptey hain lekin nizam-e-qur'an ka naam nahi leta

There is a very good reason for it too. They know that when in jamhooriat, the can do all sorts of gunah and nobody will stop them, so why bother asking for khilafah?

کتنے افسوس اور شرم کی بات ہے کہ آجکا مسلمان نظام یہود کا پرچم بردار ہے لیکن سب سے اچھا نظام قرانی کو بھلا بیٹھا ہے

اقبال نے بھی کیا کہا ہے
تم معزز تھے دنیا میں مسلمان ہو کر +++ تم خوار ہویے تارک قران ہو کر

Saboo

MQM is also joining the league of ********** by not doing what they say they
would do. I guess the last M in MQM now stands for **********.

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
Munafiq Qoumi Moment..............their interest is restricted to some areas only, they dont care for others.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM is a living example of "barking dog seldom bites".
That Title suits very well for PTI cause cause MQM has their TRACK RECORD available to begin with but so far all we see from PTI is COMPLAINING(These days FAKE VOTER LIST is the HOT TOPIC)......

crankthskunk

12th May was a dark day in the history of Pakistan

Spartacus

Boy you wrong or what?
1- Zardari is only talking to you because he knows if you pull out his government will fall in the centre.

2- Zardari is your worst enemy than NS. NS is not that much concerned about Karachi’s votes, he never had any influence or vote bank in Karachi. But Zardari’s party had few seats before and still do in Lyari.

3- Zardari has learned your art of Murder and Mayhem, he will use the same tactics which you had been using, the results are the recent killings in Karachi. Now poor people of Karachi will be hit from every side.

4- Isn’t it the shame that all three parties who claim they have the political mandate from Karachi, they all are killing the innocent people of Karachi and blaming each others.

5- 12th May was a dark day in the history of Pakistan and especially in the history of Karachi, that day the principle that a Government can kill its own population and get away with it was established. Musharaf proven to the world by swinging his arms in the air with clinched fists that from now on a government can show its strength to its own subject by brutally murdering them openly and without any repercussions and consequences. Without any enquiries conducted by the Government. That day the Law of the Jungle was introduced in Karachi by Musharaf and MQM.

6- Zardari is dealing with your MQM in same manner now after these recent killings. People of Karachi should be more concerned, they will face 12th may over and over again.

WAKE UP PAKISTAN, claim your country back from murderers.

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
As expected the magic of Malik’s charm in plain words called wheeling dealings worked yet again, after visiting London and meeting AH, and subsequently negotiations with Dr. Farooq Sattar announcement has been made that negotiations were successful and MQM stays in for the sake of Democracy.

In another thread in response to my questions the supporters of MQM claimed that recent killings in Karachi were done by other parties, one of them People’s Aman Committee. On this I agreed with them, at least this time around the trouble was started by the supporters of PPP after PPP calls for Sind wide protests in response to SC decision to strike the appointment of NAB Chairman.

During the press conference the points made by both parties can be summarised as follows;

1- AH is a visionary politician.

2- Zardari is a visionary politician, both are great leaders.

3- For the sake of democracy both parties have overcome their differences and problems, and decided to remain coalition partners.

4- It is also being announced that “People’s Aman Committee” is suspending all its activities in Karachi/Sind.

This was expected, all of Pakistan is used to MQM’s dramas of issuing threats to leave the government, gain few more favours and then announce for the sake of Democracy they have decided to remain in the Government. It is a novel way to claim later on that they opposed such and such steps of the Government.

In plain language it is call the “Nora Kushti”, extortion and blackmail. Gain more and more benefits and advantages, but still claim you opposed the steps taken by the Government.

I ask MQM supporters on this forum, you all claimed and accused PPP’s Aman Committee for killing the supporters of MQM in Karachi. I agree with you, this time most of the killings may have been done by the People’s committee and some of the dead may have been MQM workers or at least sympathisers or none at all.

It does not matter who got killed MQM or other parties’ supporters or innocent citizens of Karachi. But they all were citizens of Karachi and Pakistan.

I ask the following questions from the MQM supporters;

1- According to your own claims, PPP’s goons were responsible for the killings of your supporters. Tell us, how can AH and your party leaders could comprise with the killers of Karachi Citizens which they represent according to you with 80% mandate?

2- Will the killers of these innocent people of Karachi be apprehended and put to the gallows after charged and prosecuted?

3- Who will prosecute the killers?

You got the chance to respond and prove that your party works for the benefits of the people who gave you so-called mandate. Can killers of innocent people be forgiven without their families’ consents and approvals?

Who is AH and MQM to play politics on the life of people and take benefits, advantages in Government. Now there is no doubt, no matter what; MQM is hungry of Power and for the benefits it gets by staying in Power. Same story is repeated over and over again for last 15 years. Before it was the Dictator Musharaf, but the excuses used were the same, now PPP but nothing changed. Corruption and killings all should be ignored as long we remain and share power.

It is also necessary to quote from the recent article by Haroon Rashid that before the killings started in Karachi a message was sent from the Presidency to MQM, now PPP will talk to MQM in their own language, meaning the language of terror, killing, pressure tactics, extortion and blackmailing.

Members please comment and MQM followers answer the questions.
What sort of "Breaking News" is this? Known to Millions that it is bound to happen. Same episode is repeated time and time again. MQM "Tigers" become pussy cats after meeting Asif Zardari and Rehman Malik. Why? A Billion Dollar question! Perhaps 'wanderer' may answer this query amicably! He's not a dare-devil but is also well connected! cruel joke is that:"Zardari is a visionary politician, both are great leaders".

Last edited:

crankthskunk

MQM should pull out of the Government, practice what it preach

3- Is that you want?

Aijaz, first of all, it is MQM who have levelled allegations against Peoples Aman Committee and not me or anyone else on this forum. They always level accusations at their opponents ANP and now PPP. You should teach them what you are preaching here.

1- Is Sind and Karachi your or MQM Jagir that you are talking about leaving it on the mercy of others?

2- What kind of canned logic is this that you will provide the support to PPP government who you are accusing of killing people who have given MQM mandate, according to MQM own claims?

3- No, thats not I want. What I or any civilised and patriotic person want is that MQM pull out from the Government. Bring the Government down immediately. Agitate and protest for the killers of innocent people to be arrested and brought to the justice without any delay.

4- Take the issue of target killings to international court of justice if they have proofs of ANP and PPP involvements in Killings of innocent citizens of Karachi. We know many people had been arrested and prosecuted by the International Courts for committing genocide of its own people.

Now the point is can MQM do this? Off course not, because if they do, they will be hanged with others, they are one of the biggest culprits in the whole murderous sprees.

In democracy staying with killers and gangsters is not an option anywhere in the world. MQM can not claim it is democratic and stay in power with the same people and parties its claims are murderer of people of Karachi. This hypocrisy has to end immediately.

WAKE UP PAKISTAN, Clean Pakistan from these murderous liars who are only concerned with the benefits they are deriving by murdering your innocent sons, husbands and fathers. Act now and save Pakistan.

Spartacus

Re: 12th May was a dark day in the history of Pakistan

Spartacus

Boy you wrong or what?
1- Zardari is only talking to you because he knows if you pull out his government will fall in the centre.

2- Zardari is your worst enemy than NS. NS is not that much concerned about Karachi’s votes, he never had any influence or vote bank in Karachi. But Zardari’s party had few seats before and still do in Lyari.

3- Zardari has learned your art of Murder and Mayhem, he will use the same tactics which you had been using, the results are the recent killings in Karachi. Now poor people of Karachi will be hit from every side.

4- Isn’t it the shame that all three parties who claim they have the political mandate from Karachi, they all are killing the innocent people of Karachi and blaming each others.

5- 12th May was a dark day in the history of Pakistan and especially in the history of Karachi, that day the principle that a Government can kill its own population and get away with it was established. Musharaf proven to the world by swinging his arms in the air with clinched fists that from now on a government can show its strength to its own subject by brutally murdering them openly and without any repercussions and consequences. Without any enquiries conducted by the Government. That day the Law of the Jungle was introduced in Karachi by Musharaf and MQM.

6- Zardari is dealing with your MQM in same manner now after these recent killings. People of Karachi should be more concerned, they will face 12th may over and over again.

WAKE UP PAKISTAN, claim your country back from murderers.

1. I do agree with you ,because of MQM political and street power

2. In politics, there are no permanent friends or foes; only permanent interests.
Politics is the art of the possible ( Otto von Bismark)

3. I am not agree with you

4. I do agree

5. MQM did not start 12 May 2007 incident ( Spartacus can prove this ).

6. When the bridge will come , we would cross it