Breaking News: Bomb blast in Charsada

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
First reaction of OBL death, bomb blast in Charsada, reported by ARY, breaking news.

Wonderful strategy by Pakistani Government and Army. Pakistani people get it from both ends.

Innocents Killed by Americans in drone attacks and innocent killed by the terrorists in bomb blast.

Great.

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
we have a coward Army, ISI and government... All thugs there enjoying on the name of illetrate, stupid and idiot public like me.
Western media is asking question on emberassing role of PAK Army and ISI.
We used to say that Osama is not in Pakistan... Every one is saying that we are liar.. Shame on every one, we are nothing really nothing

drkjke

First reaction of OBL death, bomb blast in Charsada, reported by ARY, breaking news.

Wonderful strategy by Pakistani Government and Army. Pakistani people get it from both ends.

Innocents Killed by Americans in drone attacks and innocent killed by the terrorists in bomb blast.

Great.

this small blast is not in reaction to osama bin laden death.
the reaction to osama death will be on such big scale that this nation may not be able to tolerate it
osama was pro pakistani.its confirmed report that osama always stopped his fighters from targetting pakistan as he owed a lot to pakistan in past.now alqaeda will go into anti pakistani mujahideens hands like aiman zawahiri.aiman does not have any soft corner for pakistan.
thanks to american agent general kyani the pakistan is now destined for an endless war that will destroy the very social fabric of this society.remember my words
please remember my words and observe what happens in near future

اجل کنول

MPA (400+ posts)
the reaction to osama death will be on such big scale that this nation may not be able to tolerate it

[FONT=&quot]آپ نے بالکل صحیح کہا ہے کہ اب عام انسان کی زندگی اور تنگ ہو جائے گی اس کا وعدہ تو طالبان نے کر ہی لیا ان اخباروں کے مطابق یہ دہشت گرد بے گناہ لوگوں کو ہی قربانی کا بکرا بنا سکتے ہیں چآہے ان کا اسامہ کی موت سے کوئی تعلق ہی نہ ہو

[/FONT]
http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/pakistan/2011/05/110502_charsada_balst_nj.shtml
http://www.thenews.com.pk/NewsDetail.aspx?ID=15027

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
jb tk zaid hamid ore hameed gul jesey log maujood hain jo is kaum ko jhoot pe jhoot bta bta kr mazeed zaleel se zaleel krtey rahengey yahi hoga..................apney aapko theek krtey nhi sirf awam k jazbaat se khail kr army ko mukaddas gaey bnaya hoa he

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
jb tk zaid hamid ore hameed gul jesey log maujood hain jo is kaum ko jhoot pe jhoot bta bta kr mazeed zaleel se zaleel krtey rahengey yahi hoga..................apney aapko theek krtey nhi sirf awam k jazbaat se khail kr army ko mukaddas gaey bnaya hoa he

Can you prove what Pak military or this Zardari govt. saying is the solid truth. Gen. Hamid Gul atleast is honest about one thing which the establishment are'nt that we are sleeping with a jackal, and this has been proven with the way we have been treated in last 10 years we've never faced such humiliation in most of our previous 50+ years including a military defeat and breaking of Pakistan into 2 pieces,that jackal is the US. There mite be proof, that Charsadda blast and God forbid more blasts to come in Khyber-PK are the works of US penetration inside Pakistan. They can fly into Pakistan, kill anyone in Abbottabad, torch the chopper and then go back without even leaving a trace for our incompetent security establishment. I'd like to thank US for telling Pakistan later as they don't notify of the majority of their attacks on Pakistan, including this one at Charsadda, which their paid wh*res in the govt. and military say this is all the work of Taliban. With a piece of fax reaching media channels that Taliban accepted the responsibility, although that piece is never verified.

Last edited:

Imranpak

osama was pro pakistani.its confirmed report that osama always stopped his fighters from targetting pakistan as he owed a lot to pakistan in past.now alqaeda will go into anti pakistani mujahideens hands like aiman zawahiri.aiman does not have any soft corner for pakistan.
thanks to american agent general kyani the pakistan is now destined for an endless war that will destroy the very social fabric of this society.remember my words
please remember my words and observe what happens in near future

On one hand you have a Quranic quotation as your signature yet your comments are so negative and your faith so weak! Pak will be fine and there will be no endless war but a few very difficult years.

I'll remind you of this in a few years inshallah when people like you will be dieing to call themselves Pakistani!