Breaking News! APMSO In Faisalabad

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/feb2010-daily/24-02-2010/updates/2-24-2010_22248_1.gif

2-24-2010_22248_1.gif

Councller (250+ posts)
PTI supporters should join them because Imran Khan has no more hope for change. [hilar] [hilar]

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)
They are impressed by revolutionary changes in system that MQM has brought? What changes? They change themselves accordingly. They have been part of the system and part of the problem all the time. Their leader is in self exile and they talk about changing the system? In punjabi they say " jeda jitey udey naal". Thats what MQM has done over the years.

observer

Citizen
This is laughable, though I fear Faisalabad students collecting bhatta instead of collecting notes and playing with armed weapons instead of pens now. I hope this is just another joke in the official MQM newspaper i.e. JANG NEWS.......... hahhahhahahahahh

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
This is Zardari agenda to weaken Pakistan and help people who will break Pakistan.

It mans to bring Indian terrorist in Punjab and Fasilabad against PML-n.
I believe [shahbaz sharif] is sleeping

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Raaz said:
This is Zardari agenda to weaken Pakistan and help people who will break Pakistan.

It mans to bring Indian terrorist in Punjab and Fasilabad against PML-n.
I believe [shahbaz sharif] is sleeping

you could be right. MQM is trying to break into Punjab

Also, with the devalued rupees, he needs more rupee to support his habit of .......

naz

Councller (250+ posts)
mqm ke ek apne supporter ne esi forum par kaha tha ke mqm agar punjab gai tu mqm ke par jal jain ge so dear faislabad ko na hoi aag laga sakta hey or na inshallah lagey gi ye sirif karachi or hyderabad main hi mumkin hey ke es nasal parast jamat ka hadoo-e-arba yaheen tak mehdood hey or rahey ga ye jo bhi lebada orh kar aa jain rahain ge nasal parast or dil ke kaley warna kia karachi main punjabi kam hain pehley un ko tu sath milai phir punjab aa kar siasat karey tu baat baney gi warna ye dramy tu karachi sey loti hoi daolat ke sar par sarey pakistan main hotey rahain ge.

Spartacus

naz said:
mqm ke ek apne supporter ne esi forum par kaha tha ke mqm agar punjab gai tu mqm ke par jal jain ge so dear faislabad ko na hoi aag laga sakta hey or na inshallah lagey gi ye sirif karachi or hyderabad main hi mumkin hey ke es nasal parast jamat ka hadoo-e-arba yaheen tak mehdood hey or rahey ga ye jo bhi lebada orh kar aa jain rahain ge nasal parast or dil ke kaley warna kia karachi main punjabi kam hain pehley un ko tu sath milai phir punjab aa kar siasat karey tu baat baney gi warna ye dramy tu karachi sey loti hoi daolat ke sar par sarey pakistan main hotey rahain ge.

As you wrote .....mqm ke ek apne supporter ne esi forum par kaha tha ke mqm agar punjab gai tu mqm ke par jal jain ge

This is Spartacus who said this and I am saying again that MQM has no chance in PUNJAB right now as well as they should not go to PUNJAB and they should concentrate only SINDH URBEN .

Star Gazer

"Bari tadaad mein taliba ne shirkat kee" . Would you care to give numbers or justa vague idea of bari tadaat,I if it were anything more than 4 they would be having a rucous.
AH ka falsafa? If they meant False fa then they are right. His falsefa is live off of the income of poor, in london, talk to them every now and then over the phone ,keep them busy so they do not have time to think.
And one strange feeling all the mqm supportes develop as soon as they become members and that is 'ehsaas-e-mehroomi'. I suppose they are right,LEADERS se mehroom aur kia mehsoos karain!!

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
India and RAW must be very happy..... Altaf Hussain sacha hindustani................... natamam.

Jury

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsAYnym9S0M&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Inshallah, MQM will foil the conspiracy of GREATER PUNJAB.
One of the maps being circulated. It is more interesting.
In the below map, Sind has shown as a part of Punjab.

loyafghanistanonly1al.gif

Star Gazer

Jury said:
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsAYnym9S0M&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Inshallah, MQM will foil the conspiracy of GREATER PUNJAB.
One of the maps being circulated. It is more interesting.
In the below map, Sind has shown as a part of Punjab.

loyafghanistanonly1al.gif

Who is circulating the map? so far you are the only one in pocession of it.
Please enlighten the poor uninformed people of Pakistan as to who is behinfd this nefarious design, since you are the most informed of the lot?

sagaciouscorpion

MPA (400+ posts)
@spartacus
This is Spartacus who said this and I am saying again that MQM has no chance in PUNJAB right now as well as they should not go to PUNJAB and they should concentrate only SINDH URBEN .

I wonder why MQM hasnt tried enough to break into Sindh Rural... WHY?

Why jump to Punjab skipping rural sind?

Why Karachi, Hyderabad and Mirpurkhas only?

Why not Sukker, Nawabshah, Larkana, Dadu, Thatta?

GeoG

sagaciouscorpion said:
@spartacus

I wonder why MQM hasnt tried enough to break into Sindh Rural... WHY?

Why jump to Punjab skipping rural sind?

Why Karachi, Hyderabad and Mirpurkhas only?

Why not Sukker, Nawabshah, Larkana, Dadu, Thatta?

[hmmm] Scared of PPP and Qom Parasts?
Or may be thousand year old philosophy
conquer next big city, in this case Lahore
and people in between will fall in line!!!

Jury

Star Gazer said:
Who is circulating the map? so far you are the only one in pocession of it.
Please enlighten the poor uninformed people of Pakistan as to who is behinfd this nefarious design, since you are the most informed of the lot?

My source of information is media.
Try to search it yourself.

lastbullet

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Breaking News! APMSO In Faisalabad

actually its not a breaking news it is a
heart breaking news for MQM haters.