Breaking News: 4 More Players Named By Mazhar Majeed In Spot Fixing [Geo: Video Added]

Adeel

Founder
Wahab Riaz
Umar Akmal
Imran Farhat
Kamran Akmal

source: Geo News

Last edited:

Adeel

Founder
Re: Breaking News: 4 More Players Named By Mazhar Majeed In Spot Fixing [GEO]

They have found a video where 7 players are involved in spot fixing

Geo news has acquired Mazhar Majeed's secret video where he claims that Wahab Riaz, Salman Butt, Kamran Akmal, Umar Akmal, Aamer and Asif are all with him.

Mazhar also revealed that Afridi, Younis Khan, Razzaq and Saeed Ajmal are NOT involved in spot fixing.

Important to say that this is just Mazhar Majeed's claim.

Majeed also said Saeed Ajmal, Shahid Afridi, Abdur Razzaq are not involved.

Adeel

Founder

Geo will show the leaked video at 9 pm Pakistan time.

Others were NEVER in doubt but very disappointed with Umar Akmal.

Mazhar said in the video that he always targets young players as they will be there for LONG time. IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abdul_ghaffar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Apparently Majeed said in this video that Saeed Ajmal is very religious so he could not be trapped for spot-fixing.

Abdul_ghaffar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Think about it, what does Mazher have to lose? he maybe wants to take down everyone involved with him because they might not have helped to him..Might be the truth :(

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Hum tu doobay hain Sanam
Tum ko bhi lay doobain gay

Hum to doobay hain sanam tum ko bi lay doobay gay.
(We have sunk ourselves, we will sink you as well, My Beloved!!)

Night_Hawk

Siasat.pk - Blogger

One man blaming the Players without the evidence.

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
well in my opinion i think salman butt is the real culprit. othrs are just helping him.. so life time ban for salman butt.. 5 years ban for Amir 5 years ban for asif and wahab.. (after 5 years asif and wahab wont be able to play international cricket..)
well in other view i guess that mazhar majeed has made this video just to target pakistani players .. there might be a big conspiracy behin dthis video.. so who knows k farishta kon aur shaitan kon..

janjawad

Voter (50+ posts)
First of All I hate this Geo Tv bloody hell whom they are working for? Secondly again this video is nothing but another video from the same guy who we all knew was involved in the first video as well .... whats new about that video? Have you seen any player sitting their with them on the sofa? NO .... its just him again claiming and blaiming ....

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
Aik juwari ki baat per kitna bharoosa hai hamari qoom ko(serious). Geo news can sell even their family for cheap news.

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ignore it guys bakwas hay, sara drama hay, so much dmg has been done already, people behind it are after pakistan cricket, they have destroyed it already but they want to make sure it stays the same way for a very very long time

Imranpak

I sense Kamran Akmal is the root cause of this fiasco.Ek machli saare talaab ko gandha karti hai, this ugly jahil always seems to be in the middle of many controversies.Easy drop catches together with stumpings that my Daadi could do makes him the black sheep in the eyes of many. It's worth noting that Zulqarnain another w/k quit his job probably because Kamran didn't want any competition unless it's his own brother/s.!

Azeem786

Voter (50+ posts)
In my humble opinion, this guy Mazhar is the culprit for all the problems, he is trying to malign everyone. Geo has fallen into the trap also.

jeo pakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
its the same geo news (hamid mir) who gave report that pakistani coach bob wolmer was killed by bookies
so ................................................?

Malik495

Re: is Umar Akmal involve in match fixing ? ( video )

Salman Butt ne sab ko jawari bana dia hay bhai.. salman butt was the front man of all these allegations.... easy money kisay buri lagti hay bhai aur wo bhi ham pakistanio ko......Pakistan men sirf wo shareef hay jisay moka nahi mila....(serious)(serious)

K

kashiuk

What we can learn from Mazhar Majeed match fixing case ?

if we use cameras secretly on our politician then we can explore them to the Pakistan people and the whole world.

cameras we can use like , pin cameras,mobile cameras, etc etc.

please comments on my suggestion.

Thanks

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: is Umar Akmal involve in match fixing ? ( video )

May be this video made and uploaded by himself... what I found most amazing that in hundreds of teams playing Cricket in Pakistan ... these three brothers have some special genes that make them special to be selected for the national squad... AND... above all.. not only there performance (specially Kamran's) is very inconsistent but also pathetic at times... and yet he has been with the team for long...

I believe this whole bunch of Akmals is a bag of ********...