Brave Haroon-ur-Rasheed exposing MQM Lahore Jalsa & Media

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Anyone idiot among PTI lovers who say a single word against PTI :P
Thanks to ALLH SWT, you didn't say. SANA BUCCHA & Absar Alam both are the paid anchor of MQM [hilar][hilar]:lol:(bigsmile)

Bachcha Jamura Ja Kay Dukan Say Toffee Kha kay so jao,

You people are paid workers and have to reply in any case even without thinking (even for a second) what to say?

I have never received any useful or any logical reply from you kidy. Just stupid replies with various colours and font sizes. Even Jury or Spartacus, seems be bit mature MQM workers, also do the same stupid and disgusting writings with difference colours and small & big font size. You people don't think whether it would look nice or not?

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bachcha Jamura Ja Kay Dukan Say Toffee Kha kay so jao,

You people are paid workers and have to reply in any case even without thinking (even for a second) what to say?

I have never received any useful or any logical reply from you kidy. Just stupid replies with various colours and font sizes. Even Jury or Spartacus, seems be bit mature MQM workers, also do the same stupid and disgusting writings with difference colours and small & big font size. You people don't think whether it would look nice or not?

If we are paid, or MQM planted paid workers then I bet MQM gathered more crowd as compare to PTI PAID workers (restricted on Internet only :P) [hilar][hilar]:lol:

This all was Crap that you posted ABOVE. Pls tell me, DO YOU AGREE WITH ME, or NOT? [hilar]

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
If we are paid, or MQM planted paid workers then I bet MQM gathered more crowd as compare to PTI PAID workers (restricted on Internet only :P) [hilar][hilar]:lol:

This all was Crap. Pls tell me, DO YOU AGREE WITH ME, or NOT? [hilar]

Your gangsters are there to gather peoples for MQM, you better stay on net to confuse and detract people.

Last edited:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Just like Pakistan Tekreek _E_ Insaaf??

There is difference between Terrorism and Security you kidy.

If I would start the videos of terrorism of MQM, you wouldn't be able to watch them in 3 hours. So stop these Childish things you kidy.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is difference between Terrorism and Security you kidy.

If I would start the videos of terrorism of MQM, you wouldn't be able to watch them in 3 hours. So stop these Childish things you kidy.

Security?? LOL. Police and rangers are there for the Security Purpose. This is the show of Arms and Ammunition in Public.
If you are not Kiddo, then give sense-able comments.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Security?? LOL. Police and rangers are there for the Security Purpose. This is the show of Arms and Ammunition in Public.
If you are not Kiddo, then give sense-able comments.

I think either you are very naive or has been born yesterday?

If there would effective Police and Rangers in Karachi, then why every day 12-20 people are killed in Target Killings?

If there would effective Police and Rangers in Karachi, then how MQM could killed 130 people in the revenge of one MPA, Raza Haider?

This is my sensible reply if you have sense. Now reply with logic. Don't try to shift the conversation to the killing of Raza Haider.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think either very naive or has been born yesterday?

If there would effective Police and Rangers in Karachi, then why every day 12-20 people are killed in Target Killings?

If there would effective Police and Rangers in Karachi, then how MQM could killed 130 people in the revenge of one MPA, Raza Haider?

This is my sensible reply if you have sense. Now reply with logic. Don't try to shift the conversation to the killing of Raza Haider.

AFTER THE ASSASSINATION of MQM MPA RAZA HAIDER on August 2, 2010.

ANP Terrorists/ Criminals started to target the innocent MQM's Voters.

OPEN YOUR EYES !! :angry_smile:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
AFTER THE ASSASSINATION of MQM MPA RAZA HAIDER on August 2, 2010.

ANP Terrorists/ Criminals started to target the innocent MQM's Voters.

OPEN YOUR EYES !! :angry_smile:

I knew you would try to detract me towards the killings related to Raza Haider that's why I had already warned you. But you people don't leave your tricks. So I don't want to watch these videos. I have already watched many of this kind.

Answer my other question about the performance of "Police & Ranger" in Karachi?

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
I knew you would try to detract me towards the killings related to Raza Haider that's why I had already warned you. But you people don't leave your tricks. So I don't want to watch these videos. I have already watched many of this kind.

Answer my other question about the performance of "Police & Ranger" in Karachi?

You started the discussion about the Riots in Karachi after the assassination of MQM MPA Mr. Raza Haider. So, I showed you the mirror.
Performance of Rangers and Police is worst but it doesn't mean that every one use the weapon openly/Publicly.

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
You started the discussion about the Riots in Karachi after the assassination of MQM MPA Mr. Raza Haider. So, I showed you the mirror.
Performance of Rangers and Police is worst but it doesn't mean that every one use the weapon openly/Publicly.

You have contradictions in your statements like your leadership. i.e. First you said that "there was Police & Ranger so why PTI did this", but now say that "Performance of Rangers and Police is worst". But keeping Licensed arm is legally allowed and every political/non-political leader or person has such arms due to the worst security situation, not from today but since very long (even before your birth)

You mean to say that Imran Khan Should also be killed like Raza Haider but don't secure yourself because Police & Rangers are there. What a Joke you kiddy? I am listening this " it doesn't mean that every one use the weapon openly/Publicly" from a member of a Party who has more than 10,000 Armed Militia. But oh!!!!!!!! you are objecting on Public display of arms, it is okay for you if some keep hidden under shirt (like MQMers do).

xshadow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr. Jury or whatever your name is. Tum sab logon ko dosron ki burai usi waqt nazar aye gi jab koi tumharay karnamay dekhata hai. Bhata khuri, Target Killing aor loot khasoot agar aap nahi kar rahay tu sharm karu k ab tak kisi bhata khoor ko samnay nahi la sakay, kisi Target killer ko media par le aao. Magar aap kesay kisi ko saamnay lao gae jab k aap hi tu mujrim ho.
Zara bi sharam nahi aati k Jageer Darun ki mukhalfat kartay howay Sab se baray jageer darun ko assembly mein support kartay ho. Sharam nahi aati k pehlay Zardari jaisay jageer daar ki mukhalfat kartay nahi aor chalay ho jageer dari ka khatma karnay k liye. Ullu samja hoa hai awam ko.
Leader ki maqboliyat ko votes se tolnay walo yaad rakhu k ye vote game ab ziada arsay tak nahi chalay gi. Bohot jald aik neya system anay wala hai. phir pata chalay ga k kitnay bees ka vote hota hai.
Altaf bhai ko mera paighaam hai k bhool kar bi es sarzameen ka rukh mat karna. aik aik khoon ka hisaab liya jaye ga aor tumharay jo chalay hain un k bi din ginay ja chukka hain.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mr. Jury or whatever your name is. Tum sab logon ko dosron ki burai usi waqt nazar aye gi jab koi tumharay karnamay dekhata hai. Bhata khuri, Target Killing aor loot khasoot agar aap nahi kar rahay tu sharm karu k ab tak kisi bhata khoor ko samnay nahi la sakay, kisi Target killer ko media par le aao. Magar aap kesay kisi ko saamnay lao gae jab k aap hi tu mujrim ho.
Zara bi sharam nahi aati k Jageer Darun ki mukhalfat kartay howay Sab se baray jageer darun ko assembly mein support kartay ho. Sharam nahi aati k pehlay Zardari jaisay jageer daar ki mukhalfat kartay nahi aor chalay ho jageer dari ka khatma karnay k liye. Ullu samja hoa hai awam ko.
Leader ki maqboliyat ko votes se tolnay walo yaad rakhu k ye vote game ab ziada arsay tak nahi chalay gi. Bohot jald aik neya system anay wala hai. phir pata chalay ga k kitnay bees ka vote hota hai.
Altaf bhai ko mera paighaam hai k bhool kar bi es sarzameen ka rukh mat karna. aik aik khoon ka hisaab liya jaye ga aor tumharay jo chalay hain un k bi din ginay ja chukka hain.

Inter-Risk paid millions in bribes to Pakistani officials for licences

http://www.thestatesmen.net/news/in...-to-pakistani-officials-to-get-arms-licences/

This company was hired by DynCorp, a US contractor also working with the Pakistan Army Aviation. Qadir, together with the owner of Inter-Risk, Captain (retd) Zaidi and Jamil Abbasi, a Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaaf activist, who was a middleman between Zaidi and Qadir, are in jail now

youtube-640x480.jpg

logo.gif

http://tribune.com.pk/story/181057/...0s-of-hits-a-likedislike-cyber-fight-unfolds/

KARACHI: The recently posted YouTube videos of suspected target killers Ajmal Pahari and Shahnawaz, confessing to belonging to the Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM), have not dented the partys reputation, the MQM says. It has a massive following in the masses and people are smart enough to figure out that the videos are mere propaganda.

On May 31, Pahari was acquitted for want of evidence in over 100 murders. He was arrested on March 28. In the selected bits posted online, Pahari and Shahnawaz not only confessed that they belonged to the MQM but also shared gruesome details of the murders they allegedly committed. The Express Tribune has learnt that more clips may be posted anonymously in the coming days since the leak remains unplugged. But the question is, who leaked the videos out in the first place?

Was it the police?
The interrogation videos of suspects Pahari and Shahnawaz are supposed to be highly classified material. Not every officer in the police or intelligence agencies has access to these video recordings, which are now made as a matter of standard operating procedure by investigators dealing with the cases of high-profile suspects. Only the specific investigation officer interrogating the suspect and his immediate supervisor have access to the footage.

Pahari was nabbed by the Sindh polices Crime Investigation Department that goes after criminal gangs and terrorist cells. Is it possible that someone in this extremely sensitive unit is leaking the classified material with or without the knowledge of its senior officers? And if the leak was unauthorised, isnt it a danger to the force itself since many pieces of information that they dont want to be leaked, could possibly also come out?

A senior police official explained that firstly in high-profile cases such as Ajmal Paharis, a joint investigation team is set up. It consists of civilian and military intelligence officials; the Pakistan Rangers, apart from senior officials from different investigation cells of the police, are also involved. The CD copies of the hours-long and multiple interrogation sessions are then shared with each member of the JIT.

So, theoretically the leaks could have [been the work] of any one of these people who participated in the JIT, he said.

Haemorrhage
Another senior official said, on condition of anonymity, that technically the leaks happened neither from the police nor the intelligence community. He said that he was summoned by the home minister himself and was instructed to bring along the interrogation videos of the target killers. I handed over the material to him as ordered, he said, adding that this was done before the minister went abroad on sick leave on April 6. It is not clear, however, if someone in the home department could have leaked the material. Mere acquisition of the CDs,however, does not necessarily imply involvement.

Privately, law-enforcement authorities and some members of the MQMs rival political parties who spoke with The Express Tribune were happy that the truth is coming out. One went as far as to say that at least now the public can gauge for themselves what is right and what is wrong even if the courts bail the target killers out.

MQM the victim party

MQMs Rabita Committee member Wasay Jalil played down the significance of the videos posted online, the content of which has been most damaging to the party. The party doesnt fear or feel threatened in any way by these tactics, he said.
The MQM believes in the rule of law. Each time there has been propaganda against MQM workers, alleging that they are into criminal acts, the courts have proved that the charges were framed and baseless, he said.
Jalil said that even back in December when Zulfiqar Mirza had levelled allegations against the party,the home minister was told to bring the so-called JIT report to court and prove the charges made there.

He said the MQM wouldnt want to blame any political party or law-enforcement authority for the videos posted on YouTube since he realised that it was difficult to affix responsibility when something goes online in social media networks.
However, he said the party was extremely suspicious of the timings of the videos posted online. The MQM had staged a massive rally in Lahore on April 10 and demonstrated to the people that its reach is spreading throughout the country. However just a few weeks later such videos started to surface, he said.

The Ajmal Pahari and Shahnawaz videos began making the rounds on April 30. A few days later on May 5, the party announced that it was rejoining the Pakistan Peoples Party-led federal cabinet. Jalil said the party also suspects some members of the media of being involved. I can say very bluntly that some journalists are also involved in spreading anti-MQM propaganda, he said. He added that party chief Altaf Hussain too had hinted at this the other day at a reception held for journalists when he said that some members of the media were not being true to their profession and were working on an anti-Pakistan agenda.

Published in The Express Tribune, June 3rd, 2011.

???? ????? ??? ?????

After Such A Solid Proof.
Why they let them Free?

logo.gif

http://tribune.com.pk/story/179778/l...t-of-evidence/

Ajmal Pahari
Walks Free For Want Of Evidence

KARACHI: A district and sessions court acquitted an alleged target killer, Ajmal Pahari, who has been accused of more than 100 murders, due to insufficient evidence.

On Tuesday, Shahnawaz alias Ajmal Pahari, was produced before the additional district and sessions judge, central, Rashida Siddiqui, in a murder case.
The court gave the acquittal orders under the Criminal Procedure Code Section 265-K, in which the charges are groundless and the court decided that the accused cannot be given punishment. The court then acquits the accused to save time.
Published in The Express Tribune, June 1st, 2011.

So the confession was all lies then, just to malign the MQM.

Ansar Abbasi knew,
Embarrassment will be the fate.

That's why, he tried to save himself by mentioning in the report.
That, the report is controversial.

main10.gif

JIT = Joint Investigation Report

font.gif

font.gif002.gif

font.gif003.gif

Last edited:

xshadow

Minister (2k+ posts)
so far now, you are trying to prove the innocence of MQM. Everybody knows MQM's innocence very well. Let us assume that if MQM is not involve in the target killings of Karachi then remember my words. Shame on your government in Karachi which can't protect the civilians. If u feel a little bit shame then ask your innocent MQM to just leave as they are failed to give peace. You are very eager to see videos right.

About voting. Apnay vote ki haqeeqat bhi jaan lo.

This false system of votes is supported by major party leaders or Wadayra's. And any reasonable Muslim even a non-Muslim will reject this system of voting where a single vote of a scholar is equal to the vote of an illiterate and arrogant. I don't understand that how dare you to speak about votes while you yourself get votes by force.

Everybody knows that how your killder are set free so don't put it as a reason of innocence. Actually it is the reason of your guilt actually as it is how you've come this long. Shame on you.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Everybody knows that how your killder are set free so don't put it as a reason of innocence. Actually it is the reason of your guilt actually as it is how you've come this long. Shame on you.
Zaid Hamid has been trying hard to be noticed by MQM.
But, MQM hasn't taken, yet.

xshadow

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zaid Hamid has been trying hard to be noticed by MQM.
But, MQM hasn't taken, yet.

Don't play games brother. Zaid Hamid is doing favor of Dr. Afia, ok. May be somebody even me can disagree with his knowledge but nobody will ever point any finger to his intention. If u disagree with some of his knowledge then you can give your point of view. Keep one thing in mind, we never second guess Zaid Hamid's intention because

Zaid Hamid is not trying to disprove his 200+ murder cases.
Zaid Hamid is not trying to disprove his target killings.
Zaid Hamid is not trying to disprove his Bhatta Mafia.
Zaid Hamid is not trying to disprove his terrorism of Karachi.
Zaid Hamid is not trying to disprove his Dual Citizenship.
Zaid Hamid is not trying to disprove his support to Asif Ghaddari.
These actions are supposed to be done only by a single party name M-Q-M whose leader is Altaf Hussain.

If you didn't listen which u surely didn't then again, if somebody does any wrong thing (whether with good or bad intention) then it is not the reason of your innocence.
if somebody does any wrong thing then it is not the reason of your innocence.

Dis-prove your allegations regardless of anybody else's act. And surely you can't do it. Because even if somebody will agree with you for the sake of argument then very first thing that he will say is L E A V. If you can't bring peace then don't ever think about to govern. But everybody knows that it's not gonna happen. mera msg apnay Ghunday Bhai ko de dena, dunya mein jahan par bhi chup jao, tumhain phir bi nikaal liya jaye ga.