Brass Tacks 10th May 2009

A

arshad_lahore

A must watch episode of BrassTacks. Pakistan, Aik Ishq Aik Junoon With Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid in latest episode of BrassTacks.
[awaztv:18yuhiq3]http://awazmusic.com/BrassTacks10May2009.flv[/awaztv:18yuhiq3]

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
1. Nizam e Adal:
a) This was flawed right from day one.
b) TNSM and the NWFP Government, were contradicting each other. Sufi Mo' had made it clear that his approval was necessary to appoint Qazis. And also that the Supreme Court of Pakistan will not be the final authority.
c) Yet, NAR passed by the Parliament stated the exact opposite.
d) NAR was one sided and Sufi Mo' was never taken into confidence.

2. Zaid Hamid seems to be confused. First he says that drone attacks in Pakistan are unacceptable, because they cause collateral damage. And then, he is asking America, why Baitullah Mehsud has not been targeted?

3. IMF:
a) Your country is going through a financial crisis. Your foreign exchange reserves had depleted to a dangerous level. Does Zaid Hamid know that if IMF hadn't come to your rescue, you would not have been able to buy crude oil and other items that you import? Why is he making such sweeping statements?

b) Do you know what inflation is Sir? IMF conditions are tough, no doubt, but you are in a desperate situation. You have to go with the lesser evil.

c) Your Army is using Tanks in Swat, hadn't you taken help from IMF, there would have been no fuel to run them. Ever thought about that?

4. No American supply lines through Pakistan:
a) Yeah, dream on.

5. ZH says that Pakistani Taliban are getting support from Afghanistan, that their bases and supply lines are in Afghanistan.
Well, this is a two way street. You cannot stop Afghan Taliban from carrying weapons etc. from Pakistan across the border, and similarly the Americans cannot stop the Pakistani Taliban from carrying weapons and supplies to Pakistan from Afghanistan.

6. Zaid Hamid claims credit for defeating the Soviets.
a) You, the Mujahideen, were being slaughtered by the Soviets. Americans came to your rescue.
b) That was the era of Cold War. Soviets could not cross the border to target training camps inside Pakistan since you were in the American Block.
c) Right now, there is only one superpower, and it doesn't give a damn about your sovereignty. Americans are killing the Taliban(Afghan) inside your territory. This is a major difference from the Soviet War.
d) You were saved by the American weapons, Stinger Missiles etc.

7. American Economy-
ZH talks about the economic crisis in America. Aren't you in America right now, asking for aid?
Also, if you read the latest assessments on the American economy, they state that the condition is not as bad as previously thought, and though there are tough times ahead, the situation is getting relatively better.

8. Balochistan-
Your Army and Federal government has a strangle hold on the affairs of this province.
Recently one of the MNAs resigned saying that he finds the situation hopeless and that there is too much interference.

As for the headquarters of BLA, when did it move to Tel Aviv :lol:
Earlier he used to say that it was in Kabul or Delhi.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
dear brother zaid hamid,aslamoalaikum i just saw your programme and can say jazakallah,you are the best person to listen and the way you describe the situation and its solution i dont think anyone else could have done that.Keep on doing your programme and expose those traitors you just mentioned in your current episode again and again so the pakistanis should know who is the black sheep.On 9th of may in karachi,mqm gundas with arms firing on AAj tv and other people but today altaf hussain said to the military chief to take action in karachi against taliban whereas it was the MQM.The action should be taken but against MQM and BLA.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
hi contra,you criticised mr.zaid hamid by not knowing the real facts about the current development in pak-afghan area.I read your comments about him,i am not defending anyone but giving you the facts.Hilary Clinton said very openly before the senate committee that U.S is also to be blamed for the current crises in pak-afghan area.I have a CD prepared by the american radio host who said,the investigators of 9/11 including the scientists and forensic experts came to the conclusion that 9/11 was inside job thats why Henry Kissinger resigned from the investigation committee because he could not cover it up.I saw myself a big big demonstration in front of the white House,also with banners saying it was inside job.The scientists and other investigators came to conclusion that the twin tower was demolished with dynamite because many people told them that they heard big dynamite blast sound.how come there is no official inquiry done and brought before the U.S citizens because it was preplanned in tel Aviv and Washington.Is U.S,India and Tel Aviv are not involved to destabilise pakistan because of its nukes? If your answer is no then you are not telling the truth.We have no problem with the American people,i think they are very innocent.They believed what they are told but its the American aministration whose policies are against the muslim people just because the zionists are working behind it.I hope i clear every thing to you in a very plain and clear words.If you want i can also show you the CD i have about 9/11. Pakistan have been used and abused by its own ally,the U.S.

topotop

Senator (1k+ posts)
well done zahid hamid well done today u show ur real face agar ajj alama iqbal zinda hotey

jin key app real fan hain to kia woh bhi kehtey hain key afghanistan main jihad neh ho raha ?

aur jesey QURAN SHARIF main aya hey key JIHAD qayamat taak jari rahey ga to aj kaal JIHAD kahan ho raha hey

let me tell to the world u r BARELVI and barelvi loog baatain kar sakte hain jihad neh some one tell me any barelvi jiss ney jihad main hisa lia ho ?

haahah and also zahid hamid i am 100% as u says takleefain to ati hain so why not go to sawat aur apni awam ka dard door kiyon neh kartey

73 firqoon main sey eik firqa jaye ga janat main jo Dawat detey hoon aur ALLAH ki rah main jihad kartey hoon
SIR BAKUF SIR BULAND DEV BAND DEV BAND lagey rahoo cheetoo 2001 to 2009 america to hara neh saka

TALIBAAN ko zahid hamid jesa na pak insan kia hara dey ga aur napak army to wesey hi apni

awam par sher hey baqi india key samney batair hey

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
TO CONTRA:--

YAR TUM INDIAN KO HAZAR BAR KAHA HAI APNE SUGGESTION JO HAI WOH APNE FORUM PER JA KER DIA KARO AUR APNE MULK KE HALAT DEHKO BANISBANT PAKISTAN KE WAHAN 34 THEEKEN CHAL RAHI HAI YAHAN AKAR PROPOGANDA MAT KIYA KARO HUMARE MULK KE HALAT HUMME ACHI TARAH PATA HAIN HUMME TUM SE POCHNE KI YA TUMHARE HUMESHA KI TARAH BEWAQOFANA MUSHWARE KI ZAROORAT NAHI SHARAFAT SE CHALE JAO AIS SE PHELE KE TUMHEIN SITE ADMIN BLOCK KER DAI BAKI TUMHARI IZZAT TUMHARE APNE HAAT MEIN AUR HAN AGER TUMHEIN ZALIL HONE KA ITNA HI SHOUQ HAI TOU JO KE TUM INDIANS KA HUMESHA SE RHA HAI,, TOU TUM SHOUQ SE AIS FORUM PER RAHO JAB TAK TUMHEIN ADMIN ZALIN KER KE BANNED NA KER DAI.

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
YAR TUM INDIAN KO HAZAR BAR KAHA HAI APNE SUGGESTION JO HAI WOH APNE FORUM PER JA KER DIA KARO AUR APNE MULK KE HALAT DEHKO BANISBANT PAKISTAN KE WAHAN 34 THEEKEN CHAL RAHI HAI YAHAN AKAR PROPOGANDA MAT KIYA KARO HUMARE MULK KE HALAT HUMME ACHI TARAH PATA HAIN HUMME TUM SE POCHNE KI YA TUMHARE HUMESHA KI TARAH BEWAQOFANA MUSHWARE KI ZAROORAT NAHI SHARAFAT SE CHALE JAO AIS SE PHELE KE TUMHEIN SITE ADMIN BLOCK KER DAI BAKI TUMHARI IZZAT TUMHARE APNE HAAT MEIN AUR HAN AGER TUMHEIN ZALIL HONE KA ITNA HI SHOUQ HAI TOU JO KE TUM INDIANS KA HUMESHA SE RHA HAI,, TOU TUM SHOUQ SE AIS FORUM PER RAHO JAB TAK TUMHEIN ADMIN ZALIN KER KE BANNED NA KER DAI.

That is not fair. Contra isn't abusive or anything. He is simply asking questions and also keeping the manners. This is an open forum and anyone can come here and post a question. Unless he is abusive and im sure mods are keeping an eye on and will delete and ban pranksters.

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
The exil governemet of BLA is seated in Tel Aviv. Just visit their homepage you nut contra.
It`s well known fact that you indians never do your homework properly.
Indian soldiers are falling like flees in Asaam and Nagaland. Naxilites are fighting for independence. Dallits are fighting for independece from hindu apartheid. Gujrati muslims are our biggest atom bomb placed in your bharat mata.
Just imagine when we will use them to make another Pakistan inside your bharatmata. HOHOHOHOHO ;)
We defeated the sovjets. Pakistan brought Gulbudin Hikmatyar and Ahmed Shah Masood forward to lead sunnis and shias to fight jointly against the Sovjets. Americans came in very much later when the only hinder to defeat the sovjets were their supremacy in air. Americans gave them stingers.
Thats the only contribution by americans. The money came from the Saudis. You no nothing on this issue.

Pakistani interest was not to let Sovjet get closer to Pakistani borders. They wanted access to the warm waters.
Contra is only another indian. Although we know that many hindus are surfing on Pakistani websites and spreading nonsense like that. It`s many centres in india where people work only with sunch things, projecting indian perspectives in cyberworld and offcourse counter attack on Pakistani interests. And they are paid to do this job. They wake up early on the morning, go to the job and spend 8 hours in front of computer and their only job is surf on the net and write bullshit :lol:
We know their sick psychi, after all we have been their masters for over thousand years :lol:
Ye bechare ehsase kamtari ke maare abhi tak iss bat se khoufzada hein ke kahi hum wapis na ajae. In ka complex isi lie sar charh ke bolta he. in ke paas jo kuch he humara hi to diya hoa he.

Ab bharat ki shakal bhi molahiza kijye contra:

Bharat has the highest ammount of people living under the poverty line. (people are killing their own children)
Committing suicide is becoming everyday incidence in india.
India has highest spreading ratio of Aids in the world.
India is the only counrty to have lesser women. Because girl babies are killed, widows are burned alive as satti.
Girls commit suicide because they dont have dovery.
india has highest incidences of epidemies, like rat epidemy.
your army equipments are going out on date. Your fighter jets are so old that its not even possible to by new parts for them.
Indian planes are falling like birds, but you still want to by cheap scrap. (while Pakistan is producing 4. generations fighterjets JF Thunder).
You pray to shivelingam, (shivas penis).
Your policies in Occupied Kashmir has failed but still you have 7 lakh soldiers there. Soon or later you`ll loose Jammu Kashmir, or us ke baad Khalistan bane ga, phir Asaam azad ho ga, Tamil Nadu alag ho ga, gujrat ke muslaman apne opar dhae jane wale zulm ka badla le ge.

India is actually very unnatural state. It`s not rooted in reality. Asaamis are so differebt from sikhs for example. Tamil is so different from people in Jammu. 25 percent of indian population are Dallits. Over 250 million and they are considerd as untouchables.
After fall of apartheid in South Africa the world needs to get rid of the Sub-Human social system in india.

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Typhoon bhai,
1. I think the Government of Balochistan website you are referring to is this:
http://governmentofbalochistan.blogspot ... chive.html

a) If you observe the site, you will see that this is not a proper website, but a blog.
Many web service providers such as AOL provide this service. Just try opening the site by removing the "blogspot" term, and you will see that it does not exist.

b) Also, at the end of each post on the above website, the following name and address is given:

Mir Azaad Khan Baloch
General Secretary

Desk of The Government of Balochistan in Exile
The World Baloch Jewish Alliance Building
PO Box 5631
Jerusalem, 91000
ISRAEL

It says "Desk" of the Government of Balochistan in Exile.
It doesn't mean that the exiled government is based there. Governments have their representatives in many countries. And the person in the address is at best a representative.

2. There are a number of Baloch nationalist websites, but i think you will have to access them through a proxy server since the Pakistani Government has blocked these sites.
I tried searching for the main "Government of Balochistan in Exile" website, but couldn't find it.
Most probably a site like this does not exist.

3. I stand by the claim i made in my previous post, that Soviets were defeated in Afghanistan by the Americans.

4. Iam a private citizen, and write on my own time. I don't get paid by any organisation to write on this forum.

5. I haven't and will not use any abusive language against your country or religion. Or against any other member.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
contra. ref:9/11 incident whatever you say about this incident,it has been proven that it was an inside job.osama bin laden have been killed in 2002 and U.S is still reeling about him.Its a zionist controlled media,the media keep on saying all the lies in the w orld,dont believe all what they say.if you want to know the truth about 9/11,leave your address on this site and i will be very glad to send the copy of that CD which has clearly identified even the owner of the twin towers who said that twin tower were going to be demolished.The zionist dont mind to do some harm to themselves to blame others.You know that in your deep heart but you will not admit it because these days india and U.S are good friends,this propoganda is also serving many peoples goals. Dont forget president Obam's remarks about dick Chenny just couple of days ago.i have nothing against anyone and i also wants the other people respect others,religion,colour or races should be respected, otherwise the end is not very far.Thanks for your reply.

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Contra ji, right that state of Pakistan and state of india has been destabilizing each other since creation.
You are insisting on believing that americans defeated sovjets in afghanistan. It`s your perspective. Me myself and pakistanis along with many many citizens of the civilized and enlightened world know the real story. Not everyone get their facts through zee tv or tehelka news :lol:
And you keep believing in 9/11 :lol: Keep also believing that ISI was involved in mumbai drama.... lolz
An earthquale proof highrise building, which had steel through out in its contruction and could tackle flame and heet above thousand degree celsius, just fell down like a match because of jet fuel fire. And it didnt explode but it imploded :lol:
Even blackbox was not founded but guess what? They found passport of Mr. Atta Mohammed.... HAHAHAHAHA...
They named 12 persons who hijacked those planes but two persons officially speaked out.. "hey what are you guys talking about. I`m alive and am here."
:lol: :lol:

You can believe in what ever you want. Some people still believe in santa claus.

pakistan-zindabad

Voter (50+ posts)
hi lads
i like zaid but i dont know what kind of problam he had with anp.............
i support anp even if they wrong. i know them personelly and by family. did any one of you study bacha khan and his philosphy
alots of good books are avaible.
yasir

M

Murshad Jee

Topotop (Horse Shoe) said
well done zahid hamid well done today u show ur real face agar ajj alama iqbal zinda hotey

jin key app real fan hain to kia woh bhi kehtey hain key afghanistan main jihad neh ho raha ?

aur jesey QURAN SHARIF main aya hey key JIHAD qayamat taak jari rahey ga to aj kaal JIHAD kahan ho raha hey

let me tell to the world u r BARELVI and barelvi loog baatain kar sakte hain jihad neh some one tell me any barelvi jiss ney jihad main hisa lia ho ?

haahah and also zahid hamid i am 100% as u says takleefain to ati hain so why not go to sawat aur apni awam ka dard door kiyon neh kartey

73 firqoon main sey eik firqa jaye ga janat main jo Dawat detey hoon aur ALLAH ki rah main jihad kartey hoon
SIR BAKUF SIR BULAND DEV BAND DEV BAND lagey rahoo cheetoo 2001 to 2009 america to hara neh saka

TALIBAAN ko zahid hamid jesa na pak insan kia hara dey ga aur napak army to wesey hi apni

awam par sher hey baqi india key samney batair hey
Jiss tarah ka tumhara ID hai (Khotay ka Khurr) waisi hi tumhari yaani Deo Bandiyo ki gandi soch hai
Deo ka matlab to pata hi ho ga tumhey yaani (Jinn or Bhoot) aur us gandayDeo ki bottle me tumhari soch band hai issi liey you are called DEO BAND
and these are your few qualities
Muslimo ke naam pe Gand
Deo Band Deo Band
Jaahil aur Shar Pasand
Deo Band Deo Band
Kaafiro ke Man Pasand
Deo Band Deo Band
Bhoot kaho ya us ka Farzand
Deo Band Deo Band
Roti Band Pani Band
Deo Band Deo Band
Dollaro ka Fikar Mand
Deo Band Deo Band
Rakhay Darhi par Bakay Gand
Deo Band Deo Band

:lol: :lol: :lol:

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
Typhoon bhai,
1. You haven't said anything on the Baloch Government in Exile, so i guess you accept that ZH was wrong when he said that Baloch government and BLA was headquartered in Israel.

2. You should be very careful and should always verify what ZH says. He deliberately twists facts to suit his strange theories.

3. I think you and i will always disagree on 9-11, Soviet Invasion and Mumbai.

ahmed107

Voter (50+ posts)
I have lot of respect for Zahid hamid , but in this issue he is totally hypocritical
1)He always suspect about this govt, but today we should be supported them,
2)He say Taliban are backed CIA,RAW and MOSAD but cleansing swat will do the job
3)The shariat was implemented in good faith but the leader demanding shariat is CIA , Raw ,mosad agent.
4)all the problem are coming from Afghanistan, but killing all Taliban from swat will do the job?
5) every thing zardari has agreed in America is not acceptable but military action against swatis is ok.
6) when did these swat people agree to this pain????????
he is living in a closet or in a dream world when you listening to all his demands.
When you side with America, MQM, Zardari, Pakistan is on the losing end,
When whole Pakistan is in pain, America and MQM are celebrating.

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
Topotop and murshad jee ,

yar app log firqaa e wariyat fasad q ker rahe hoo wese hi masail bohat hain mujhe tu app donu per shak ho raha hai app donu mujhe koi paid agents lag rahe hoojin ka kaaam fasad karana hai

to raju :-

mere bhai mein ain logon ko acha tarah janta hoon mere kafi indian muslim dost aur acha hindu aur christian dost hain mein dubai mein rehta hoon

yeh apne kuch loog jo ais forum per aate hain unn ka maqsad yahi hai woh apne news channel ki tarah yahan per bhi propoganda kerte hain ain ko zida time dene ki zarorat nahi hai woh jo ache indian hain unn ko mein achi taraha janta hoon aur woh hum se ziada apne media ko bolte hain woh galat hai

M

Murshad Jee

Topotop and murshad jee ,

yar app log firqaa e wariyat fasad q ker rahe hoo wese hi masail bohat hain mujhe tu app donu per shak ho raha hai app donu mujhe koi paid agents lag rahe hoojin ka kaaam fasad karana hai

Mere Bhai Abdulhaseeb23
Mai koi firqa wariat nahi phela raha lekin in Terrorist Deo Bandio ko be-naqaab karna bohat zaroori hai inho ne hamaray Mazhab ISLAM ko badnaam karnay ka tahayya kia hua hai aur inhee ke kaalay kartooto ki wajah se hamara Mazhab aur country aaj dunya me badnaam ho rahay hai. agar in ko iss tarah jawaab na diyaa jaaey to yeh kar taraf fasaad barpa kar saktay hai aur kar bhi rahay hai.................so

lat me do my work Bro

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
TO MR.CONTRA: AS YOUR ID SHOWS THAT " contra" en Spanish "opposition". OR AGAINST so any way as an Indian you must go CONTRA (AGAINST). NO ONE CAN SATISFY YOU NIETHER ZAHID HAMID NOR ANY ONE ELSE.........................BUT KEEP ONE THING IN YOUR MIND WE HAVE TO TAKE REVENGE THE CONTRIES WHO DESTROYED US OR DIVIDED US INTO TWO PART, IN 1971 I MEAN DIVIDED EAST AND WEST PAKISTAN INTO TWO COUNTRIES................THE REVENGE WE TOOK FROM USSR ALREADY IN AFGHANISTAN BUT STILE INDIA AND USA HAVE TO PAY IT ...............SO YOU INDIANS AND AMERICAN ARE OUR NEXT TARGETS......INSHAHALLAH.....

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
mere bahi Murshad Jee ,,

app yeh ker ke nadan dost wala kaam karo gai humesha tali ek hath se nahi bajh tii mein ne donu firqon ko study kia hai aur mein donu ko bech mein raha hoon donu mein se koi bhi aesa nahi joo fasad peda kerta hoo aur app ne teen char din phela ka ek post dehka hoga jis mein yeh likha tha america ka next plan firqa e wariat karwane ka hai aur yeh firqa e wariat ais bar shia suni ke bech nahi balke deoband aur barelvi ke bich karwane ki tayari hai tu agar app kisi ko jawab de rahe hoo tu app sahi nahi ker rahe chahiye phir app yeh jawab deobandi ko dou ya barelvi ko doo, lekin app ka yeh jawab agg ko hawa dena ka kaam kare gaa itna zaroor yaad rakhna,,, aur aesa kerke app yeh sabit karo gai ke ya tou app nadan dost hoo ya phir danaa dusman