Brass Tacks 10th May 2009

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
I had listened to Mr.zaid hamid very carefully,not on one accasion he preached firqa wariet( racial prejudice) but there are some indian and zionists chamchas trying to make a friction between our beloved zaid hamid and other firqas of islam because zaid hamid grabbed their neck with his truthfulness thats why their hearts and minds are burning with fire.This is the old tactics of indian and zionists,when somenone stand up against them ,they start blaming him with all the lies to create a wedge between them so that community stay busy in blaming and fighting ,that is exactly what they are doing but we hope ,our beloved brother zaid hamid will stay outspoken and expose all these evil minded indian and zionists,these are gutter rats.they are cricising zaid hamid with fake identities so they will not be known who really they are.These filthy minded people actually have nothing to say so they brought the religion in between,they know muslims are sensitive about their religion but religion was not the topic,the topic of his conversation was totoally different,it was about Americans and talibans.Mr.zaid hamid never preached dev bandi or bralvi firqas.We pakistani people have to know who is our real enemy and what kind of damage they want to do to our country and its people.I am very much sure these who start cricising our brother because he is telling the truth,are not pakistanis otherwise pakistan comes first,after that everything is secondry.If they are,then i will say mir jaffer and mir sadiq were also muslims. Long live Pakistan and brother zaid hamid zinda bad.May God bless zaid hamid give a very long healthy and happy life so he can serve his nation and people,ameen.The only thing i can tell his adversaries,go to hell with your lies,ameen.