Senator (1k+ posts)
Bismillah
Assalam o Alaikum,

i_1.gif

i_2.gif

Last edited:

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: ?? ????? ????? ????? ?????????????? ???

i cannot understand how Q khan can made such a big mistake.2nd and third crusades is fight by slahaudin he won the baitull maqudas in 2nd crusades.noor din zingi has done noting .he and slahudin were enemy of each others.
kingdom of heaven is on 2nd crusades watch it
watch

Last edited:

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: ?? ????? ????? ????? ?????????????? ???

phala crusades ma cristin nay baitul muqadas fatha kia
dosre ma salahudin nay baitul muqdas fatha kia Q khan na mention kia ha
third R.lionheart na baitulmuqdas fatha karnay ki try ki par nakam raha

Last edited:

Baba jee

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: نو مولود عیسائ انتہا پشند۔عبدالقدیر خان

Well said Dr. A.Q.Khan but the rulers of our Islamic world including Pakistan just wants to secure their regime, so they and their families can rule over the countries. So when the public try to standup against these cruel rulers , these rulers ask for help from the infidels.

thedude

Councller (250+ posts)
i guess this is not "born-again" ... you can translate it as christian neo-extremists ... or ... new christian extremists

born-again usually refers to accepting one's religion as one's own choice as an adult instead of just following it because of one's parents

AbdulRehman

Staff member
189f10112847e1eeb51a1e8feab3c685.png

Please read the following Definition of Born Again Christianity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Born_again_(Christianity)
In Christianity, born again refers to a "spiritual rebirth" (regeneration) of the human soul, contrasted with the physical birth everyone experiences. The origin of the term "born again" is the New Testament: "Jesus replied, 'Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God without being born again.'"[Jn 3:3 TNIV][1] It is a term associated with salvation in Christianity.

Last edited: