Bolta Pakistan - 20th July 2011

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
what a joke this man made at the start of this program to malign musharraf,.,,,,,Ist Nusrat javed tell me why u only showed the crap words uttered by that american and not replies of musharraf......A very cheap way to do that if u have guts show that complete program and then u have right to cmnt.........Is aadmi ki aoukat kya hai keh sirf American ki baat suna kr Musharraf k jawab pr silent kr diya.........***** ho aise media person pr jis ka kaam bas bakwas krna hai.........

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Msuahraf was a sick hole piece of $hit cause of whom we are in this situation. We should curse these $hits as much as we can. i loved nusrat for cursing aslam baig. He was crap and all the sick generals were always a crap. they dont know a $hit and they cant do a $hit for pakistan

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
ye bodha pagal hogaya he,isko to chief justise kuch lagta hi nhi .bhar me jae jamhoriat .in logon ko jamhoriat chaiye ta ke kabi aik r kabi dosry k bary me like or apna mtlb pora kare.bhar me jae zardari or aesi corrupt jamhoriat.

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
i dont know what the hell this stupid nusrt javed thinks about his self.shett man.having no manners and zero percent knowledge.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mr.nusrat Javed , just hold your breath stop screaming and blaming Mr.Aslam Baig for writting a letter to Gen.Kiani to change this govt.Are you living in a jungle,you dont know the condition of the country and its people how they are living their life on the roads and crying.which constitution and article are you talking about ? Is this govt following the court orders and contitution ? Go take a nap for some time and wake up when this govt is gone so you dont have to beat your chest in favour of this corrupt govt. Stop acting crazy on tv, people are fed up watching your hyper reaction. You have collected all the filth for "Imran Khan" who is the last hope ,honest,sincere and a dedicated pakistani who build cancer hospital ,University and won the world cup .He is making another hopital in peshawer and one in Karachi, have no bank accounts overseas. which is the other politician who did so much social works for the people .The others looted when came to power. Majority of the people wants this govt go so if you dont see anything wrong with this govt then open your eyes wide open so you can see clearly the problems this nation is facing? I am just a loyal supporter of IK because of his honesty and sincerety for this nation. Could not watch your shitty talk more than ten minutes .How much you got as Mr.Zardari's loyalist ?

Last edited:

Zindabad4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
Wat joke Gen.Kiani change this govt..:lol::lol::lol::lol: thanks 2 this govt they gave him extension.. this is pakistan sab chalta hai specially the corrupt ppl like Wifi and Hifi u get me... keep it good work N.Javed Pa G (clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
We need change in govt but we do not want ARMy to takeover, Baig has gone crazy.

PMLn will soon be in power