Bolnay nahi daytay---to bulatay kyun ho

sattar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
mqdefault.jpg

After the most popular dialogue of BOL movie..here comes new one....BOLNAY NAHI DAYTAY---TO BULATAY KYUN HO....i was watching arshad shareefs programme KYUN,in which he invited asad umer,shireen and ad javed iqbal to discuss the issue of incoming and outgoing old political players.while i was watching the episode,i felt on so many occasions that arshad was not allowing asad,who was desperate to give his opinion,to talk.i guess asad could be thinking at time..BOLNAY NAHI DAYTAY---TO BULATAY KYUN..;):P:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

tz00007

Minister (2k+ posts)
this arshid sharif is such a stup.id person.. he is a total actor and show off

on twitter i showed him the mirror, but never ever used bad language, infact were respectful language.. but he couldnt even face that and blocked me..

aik number ka chuu aadmi hay..

Cute_Devil

Councller (250+ posts)
آپ کی اس ماہرانہ راۓ کو مدنظر رکھتنے ہوے زرداری حکومت نے آپ کو "نشانے حیدر" دینے کا اعلان کیا ہے، آپ کو مبارک ہو، ہا ہا ہا ہا ہا ہا ہا ہا ہا ہا ہا

concern_paki

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
sir jee waise jo chu hote hain woh admi nahi hote...sirf chu hi hote hain.....hahaha

this arshid sharif is such a stup.id person.. he is a total actor and show off

on twitter i showed him the mirror, but never ever used bad language, infact were respectful language.. but he couldnt even face that and blocked me..

aik number ka chuu aadmi hay..