Block Arshad Sharif and Rauf Klasra from social media accounts

Lighthouse

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI supporters on SM are not a monolith....

No one has control over them and even PTI is afraid of their backlash.

Make them realized unnecessary bashing of Imran Khan is an option but a bad one.
Fake Media will always go after money.
Social media phenomena has massive penetration.and vibrant activists.

Let's see how many investigative journalism they will do on MALIK RIAZ LAND GRABBING , lifafa journalism/ghost writers with names of lifafa journalists.

We appreciate their work but No Free Pass. Not to them, Not to Any other anchor & Not to Imran Khan or PTI.

Don't think Mr. 2 Amingos ( Lot more respect of Ameer Matin Sahib) that you can Gang Up with others in the media and show your muscle.

Don't forget the demise of people like Talat and Shahzeb.

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear is it matter who am I ??

Its a checkmate from Spartacus to all Supporters of PTI including their Nikkay Nikkay leaders on this FORUM !!!!

PTI supporters do you have any answer of the question raised by Rauf Klasra ???
So you mean the Ministry of defence is lying that we put Zulfi on Black list but this piece of paper proves he was on ECL........OK you win

mubarik Shah

35331993_2030137953694154_238014009368903680_n.jpg

Spartacus

Who cares about him?????probably MQM ........look what Talat Hussain is reduced to cannot even get prime time spot in week days n once he was the top most anchor

PTI supporters and Nikkay Nikkay Leaders of PTI and one of them started this TOPIC where you are giving your comments :)

Notpersonal

Minister (2k+ posts)
I stopped seeing rauf klasra one year ago , problem with him was he used to criticize PTI with purpose without a reason just to balance the program, He never behaved like a professional journalist and use to talk about international journalism , in fact he is not even a shitt when compared to international media ,
But I feel very sorry to see Arshad sharif in this character , I still can’t believe it , he have earned credibility by hard work , hope he won’t ruine it that easy ,

Spartacus

Thats how we get even..........no need to go to court..........instant justice

Instant justice ??? According to PTI logic we should close all the courts of Pakistan then ???
PTI supporters and Nikkay Nikkay leaders are " JURY" and Bani Gala is " Supreme Court " ???

If this is "instant justice" then PTI Ka Allah Hafiz :)

Realistic Change

MPA (400+ posts)
PTI supporters on SM are not a monolith....

No one has control over them and even PTI is afraid of their backlash.

And.... I take that your reply will not be understood by sheeples of Zar Shar Marka "Jamhooriyat" (Zar say Zardari aur Shar sey Sharif) and unke havari as their capability to process logic was immunized by Zar and Shar.