Bilawal Buhtto first time Urdu speech - Please comment - LOL

S

Siasati

Reminds me of "monkey sees monkey does"

If Pakistani people (and I am afraid there are) take all this "crap" serious and still waiting on these "morons" to do miracles as per their claims, then I am sorry to say that us Pakistani people dont deserve a chance....

a.n.k.

Citizen
assalamoalaikum! how r u all brothers and sisters, i want to say please this is the time to think think and think and do not repeat the past the very wrong past .now we have to think to who we shall give the vote. Do not give your sacred vote to that person who does not know a little pinch of Pakistan. he was educated in foriegn country, he grew up in out side the country. Bilawal does not understand nothing about the people of Pakistanhe did not see any difficulty in his life he does not understand what is poorly. Bilawal does not understand urdu or punjabi or balochi or sindhi,and cannot even speak any of them. He is just a Ameer Zada. vote for them who has there property in pakistan who has their bank balances in Pakistan. Olease do not give vote that we are MLN and always give vote to MLN or we are PPP and always give vote to PPP we are MQM and always give vote MQM e.t.c etc. ALLAH give us wisdom which tells us that we are super in all kinds in the universe so please use your wisdom which ALLAH gave you thats all Just think before you act .It is only one life and return to ALLAH and have to reply there and what will the answer over there "that we are MLN OR ANP OR MQM PPP OR MLQ. JUst leave the Party ship come forward and do a difference in Pakistan bring a change see who is honest thats all call of duty is now needed in Pakistan.

sincerely,
A daughter of Pakistan

a.n.k.

Citizen
a.n.k. said:
assalamoalaikum! how r u all brothers and sisters, i want to say please this is the time to think think and think and do not repeat the past the very wrong past .now we have to think to who we shall give the vote. Do not give your sacred vote to that person who does not know a little pinch of Pakistan. he was educated in foriegn country, he grew up in out side the country. Bilawal does not understand nothing about the people of Pakistanhe did not see any difficulty in his life he does not understand what is poorly. Bilawal does not understand urdu or punjabi or balochi or sindhi,and cannot even speak any of them. He is just a Ameer Zada. vote for them who has there property in pakistan who has their bank balances in Pakistan.Please do not give vote that we are MLN and always give vote to MLN or we are PPP and always give vote to PPP we are MQM and always give vote MQM e.t.c etc. ALLAH give us wisdom which tells us that we are super in all kinds in the universe so please use your wisdom which ALLAH gave you thats all Just think before you act .It is only one life and return to ALLAH and have to reply there and what will the answer over there "that we are MLN OR ANP OR MQM PPP OR MLQ. JUst leave the Party ship come forward and do a difference in Pakistan bring a change see who is honest thats all call of duty is now needed in Pakistan.

sincerely,
A daughter of Pakistan

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
i listened the bilawal bhutto's speech in which he says again that democracy is the biggest revenge.he is right what the present govt is doing,is taking the revenge from the country and its people.all the govt deptt are on the verge of bankruptcy,corruption is at the highest,friends are given the jobs who have no experience and expertese.where is govt going and where is gonna end.May god save us from the present govt's follies.zardari has proved that he is not able to run the country and not trustworthy.the only solution to present govt is the mid term election otherwise there will be no choice for the army to intervene which is not good for the country.zardari should say goodbye to the politics and sit in the corner and run his party before someone put him beside Benazir Bhutto.I am saying this after listening the media reports,let his son come in politics full time.zardari is surrounded by yes men which is not good for him.

A

abbasiali

a.n.k. said:
[quote="a.n.k.":1htqrxx0]assalamoalaikum! how r u all brothers and sisters, i want to say please this is the time to think think and think and do not repeat the past the very wrong past .now we have to think to who we shall give the vote. Do not give your sacred vote to that person who does not know a little pinch of Pakistan. he was educated in foriegn country, he grew up in out side the country. Bilawal does not understand nothing about the people of Pakistanhe did not see any difficulty in his life he does not understand what is poorly. Bilawal does not understand urdu or punjabi or balochi or sindhi,and cannot even speak any of them. He is just a Ameer Zada. vote for them who has there property in pakistan who has their bank balances in Pakistan.Please do not give vote that we are MLN and always give vote to MLN or we are PPP and always give vote to PPP we are MQM and always give vote MQM e.t.c etc. ALLAH give us wisdom which tells us that we are super in all kinds in the universe so please use your wisdom which ALLAH gave you thats all Just think before you act .It is only one life and return to ALLAH and have to reply there and what will the answer over there "that we are MLN OR ANP OR MQM PPP OR MLQ. JUst leave the Party ship come forward and do a difference in Pakistan bring a change see who is honest thats all call of duty is now needed in Pakistan.

sincerely,
A daughter of Pakistan
[/quote:1htqrxx0]
so correct

a.n.k.

Citizen
Pakipower said:
first of all how the heck this son of a gun is a BHUTTO?????????his father belongs to a *** zardari family that makes him bilawal ****zardari aswell......and secondly yaroon mujhe maaf kerna lekin yeh speech dekh ker berdasht nahi horaha..is *** k bachay ko kis *** ne kaha tha yeh drama kernay ko ....jaisa baap waisi olad ....although he tried soo hard to sound like his mother ...u know all that BHUTTO factor afsoos tu is baat per horaha hay k kuch arsa mein yeh bhi paisa bananay perminent pakistan shift hojayga as a prime minister or president...

please mind your language do criticize but stay in your limits you are talking like zardari if you feel he is wrong then talk in good manners that we can concentrate on your ideas too. think before u speak .your own language is like bad people thank you

peace

Councller (250+ posts)
I wanted to laugh at this video because of his poor speech in Urdu and drama to express his false emotions for the nation but when I think that no matter how much we bash him, he will one day become the Prime Minister of Pakistan supported by the blind following of PPP, its hard to find this video amusing.

I agree with some of you guys that he has no idea about the ground reality about the suffering in our general public. Lets just pray to Allah that we get an honest, sincere and wise leader.

Peace.

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
CHOR BAAP [zardari] KI CHOR AULAD.
Jaisi Awam Waisay Hukmuran
We deserve these chors and I agree that if as a nation we wont change this Idiot will be our PM one day.

Nabeel

Citizen
that speech is very cosmaticaly disgneed to get advatange

but we people dont understand those tricks which those bull shitt politicians used to use the general pubilc. beacuse our general public is not think deep.

he is britian and he is not pakistani

let me tell you how many people know about Bainazir kids when she was alive. i dont think general public know here kids right or wrong?

the zardari and other taking advantage to show the kids of banaizer.

hope u understand what iam trying to say

babsbhatia

DEAR AT THIS AGE HE HAD B.P.(BLOOD PRESURE) PROBLEM JARDARI JI PL CHECK IT AS URGENT MATTER THAN ELECTICITY PROBLEM.

BTW....it dosnt matter, Bhutooo or Zardari or Sharif etc. U Pakistanis are the main problem. U dont know how to chose the right person.
Well said swissi boy. I couldnt have put it better myself.
!!!Welcome to the 21st century!!!

YOU GUYS NEED A LIFE NOT HIM...GET EDUCATED AND FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT

[musharaf] < roXX 8-)

zuk_rana

Citizen
what a nonesense person he is.. they think people still get impressed with these shouting like jackal or buffalo, come on zardari what the hell u are smiling at

AZHAR6201

BILAWAL IS DUM DUM ONLAY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER CAN SAVE PEOPLE PARTY.BILAWAL HAVE TO STEP ASIDE AND GIVE HER YOUNGER SISTER CHANCE
TO SAVE PEOPLE PARTY FROM SELF DESTRUCTION

AZHAR SYED

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
If they want to alive in pakistani politics then pppp should respect their old members like Makdoom Ameen Faheem, Choudry Aitizaz Hassan, Main Rashid Rabbani, Naheed Khan, Safddar Abbasi, Mr.Baig from Lahore and many more senior memberssssssssssssssss not a young boy who don,t know nothing about politics........

Or if They(pppp) need young blood why don,t give chance to Fatima Bhutto , she is more talented then Bilawal,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Any way now Pakistanis are much more clever then ever before so no one can make fool,,,,,,no one dramy baz can
take votes by this way.........................

naveed66

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I have read all the replies in this topic. The problem is there are few may be in dozens are the members and hundred are the visitors of this blog. But the people who elects these imported and QABZA GROUP leaders have never been visited on any web site nor the regular news reader or viewers. These so called leaders could not or not let made mateld roads in there interior Sindh. They let their voters in dark so they could take their votes and reach in parliament and come in a negotiable position. So dont worry Bilawal will be the next PM of Pakistan. Even he couldnt solve the sorrow and problems of a common man but could be able to earn billions of $ like his ancestors.