Bilawal Buhtto first time Urdu speech - Please comment - LOL

S

Siasati

luvalif said:
Thanks Bilawal Great speech and Great Leader,
Thanks for standing up for pakistan and its people.You are great ,realistic and wonderful leader and we are praud to have you in Pakistan.
May Allah bless you and protect you.Bilawal step forward we the people are with you.
LOng live BB and Bhuttos

Finally some support. Bilawal must be happy. Every vote counts ;)

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Voters in Pakistan are stupid people who do not know what they are voting for.
As we all know, majority live in villages and they are illiterate they do as village choudry tells them to do . And then there's braadry 'system where your vote goes where your tribe or' braadry's' vote goes.
You vote for the candidate who can help you at the police station or if you have trouble with the authorities. People do not vote for a person to send him/her in parliament.
They do not care. People do not think on the national level they only think of them selves.
That's why we have this mess.
Elections in Gilgit Baltistan recently is an example of what will happen if there were an election today. A 'mid-term elections. "
I think the only solution may be education of the people. Make them aware of the worth of their vote and how they can change their future by voting for honest people.

I've never been crazy about MQM people, but when I look at all the political parties in pakistan MQM is the only party that can be DEFINED as a party, a well-organized party. And they have educated people in their party. But I could be wrong because I do not know any of them personally. I've only read about them in newspapers and heard in talk shows.
They make decisions by consulting with each other.And they have uptil now made right decisions .
All others are not parties but criminal gangs except Imran Khan who has no party at yet. He must organize on village level if he wants to make a difference.

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
BHUTTO BORN BY BHUTTOS
ZAR DARI BORN OUT OF ZARDARI
BHTTO WILL NEVER BORN OUT OF ZARDARIES
BILAWAL IS ZARDARI BUT BHUTTO? NO NO THIS FACKE

jillanihk

Voter (50+ posts)
iss ki maa aor baap ney awamm per dakey dall ker iss key liye bohot koch jama ker diya hey.bass ab hamari jaan choor dey.aor iqtidar key khab na dekhy. kion keh iss key baap ney to iss iqtidar key liye iss ki maa ko nahin bakhsha.waqat perney per ppp ney koi kam to kia nahin ELECTION jitney key liye anhain aak aor qorbani ki zaroorat parey gi her bar ki terha .ab party main koi aor bhotto to bacha nahin ZARDARI ney next qurbani key liye BILAWAL ko hi BHOTTO ka khitab diya hey.badshahi key liye sab jaiz hey.pehley badshahon key qissey bhi suntey thy keh takht hasil karney key liye baap beytey ko aor beyta baap ko qatal ker deta tha ab deykh bhi rahey hain. Yahan taqreer karwa ker next qurbani ki hi tiyari ki ja rahi hey.warna agla ELECTION to gaya. :lol: :lol: :lol:

C

commander

Pakistan ke bhee keya kismat hay?? Kaise Kaise looag ess ke leader bunn jatey hain.

Syd

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Bilawal is a Zardari, he is NOT a Bhutto. These people are just trying to cheat poor and simple sindhis.

Paki_Loyal

Mujhey samjh nahi aata, k aakhir bhotto hai kahan? kia bhuto ke budrooh ghoom rahi hai ppp k jayalo k aas paas? jo baap apnay bete se baap ka naam chean ker doosrey ka naam day de, uss se bara bgairat be haya zaleel kameena kon ho sakta hai? aur uss se bhe zayada bara harami kon ho sakta hai jo ye bhe na kahay k mera baap to zardari hai, bhutto ko mera baap kiun bana rahay ho?
so yaha ye baat such hoti hai k, PPP walay peso aur seat ke khatir apni maan aur apnay baap ko bhe baich dene walay log hein. shame on this club boy..

sheazy50

Salam to all Brothers
Very Nice speach lekin afsoos kay ab yeh woh pakistan nahin raha q kay ajj loog bohot kuch samaj chukay hain kay chor kon aur daku kon so watch out BILAWAL we have the capability now to elect our leader who will be honest and trustworthy.
Lastly no more BHUTTOs are allowed.stay where you are in (UK). aur pehlay urdu seeku baad mein siasat mein aana.

kamekaze

Citizen
:lol: :roll: :evil: :twisted:
strange, another try to seek blood from their party workers for their own sake. ..just imagine, a heir of 130 billion rupees, will sacrifice his blood for Pakistan or for its democracy. Bullshit....
Its a rubbish demo of their will to rule Pakistan..but, Inshallah Pakistani awam won't let this happen any more .......wake up Pakistani awam..its the only time to get ur right..
Kick them all out of our Pakistan.......
Pakistan zindabad