Be Careful About Lending Your Mobile Phone..!

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear All,

Recently a friend of mine went to visit a patient in a Govt. Hospital in Islamabad. A crying person who seemed distressed approached him. He told him that he had an emergency patient and wanted to make a call but had no balance in his cell. He pleaded him to let him make a local call. My friend felt pity on him and gave him his cell phone. The stranger went a few paces away and made a call. He came back thanked my friend and returned his cell phone.

Same day in the evening Islamabad Police arrested my friend. It was then revealed that stranger had made a ransom call for release of some person whom he had abducted. My friend is an industrialist himself, owner of a few factories and petrol pumps. He is well placed in the higher circles of Islamabad. He remained in the lock up for a fortnight and has now been released on bail.

Please watch out for your own safety and do not let any one have an access to your phones.

Never Ever Give Your Cell Phone to Anyone for Making a Small Call

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Thanks...Also Never throw the photocopy of ur ID card nor give it to anyone who u dont know...They can buy a sim with ur name and Misuse it and then u will be in trouble.

Note : Nowadays u gotta buy a sim and can use it only when u call their center and tell the details with ur name,mothe name and ID card number...So If Anyone knows ur ID card number,ur name and ur mother name...They can do this to u .....Be safe.

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thank you brother telling this story. In Islamabad one should be very vigilant
as well specially at night. Please do lock your main Gate twoice. Better you
install some alarm system and light. People are taking away your costly cars,
moter cycle, even a bike. If your house is not properly attended, they rob in the
day time. As well dont allow any person female or male in your house vicinity.
Now a days they rob you in a day light on gun point.
this is happening in Islamabad as well over all in Pakistan.
Good luck.

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thank you brother telling this story. In Islamabad one should be very vigilant
as well specially at night. Please do lock your main Gate twoice. Better you
install some alarm system and light. People are taking away your costly cars,
moter cycle, even a bike. If your house is not properly attended, they rob in the
day time. As well dont allow any person female or male in your house vicinity.
Now a days they rob you in a day light on gun point.
this is happening in Islamabad as well over all in Pakistan.
Good luck.

Fully agree with all above suggestions and advice! Let me invite your attention towards another aspect too! Having taken all precautions we are still vulnerable to vital threat's when we are going on job or for another purpose……………….! Protection of Allah (SWT) is the only safety. Not a hear say, but experience of daily routine is also alarming. A person who’s most respectful towards me for residing in same vicinity is providing shelter to outlaws and wanted criminals in his house. In addition, he runs ‘Gambling’ den. Had a distillery to make ‘Alcohol’. Prints fake currency, too. Name an evil and he is deep in it. Man of connections saying all this couldn’t remove this menace! Reason SHO of area police station is himself the main beneficiary! Daily, when going to Mosque early morning or to get some edible food items for breakfast this fellow member finds official Police mobile bearing registration number LEG-07 3963 parked there! Drunken SHO and/or Sub Inspector are there in the house. Driver is waiting near Police Mobile (Flashing Lights Bar) to take them back! Tell me honestly, can such menace be removed with the help of law enforcing authorities? All the night petrol staff stays there & only passes by either while (my) going or on return! No action is ever initiated by the highest authorities on complaint by this fellow member. Howzzat!

samar

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is steeling our identity every thing that identifies you is to looked at carefully ..............