BBC Claim Pakistan 'supports Taliban' - Western Propaganda against Pakistan

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: BBC Claim Pakistan 'supports Taliban' - Western Propaganda against Pakistan

This is a media war bringing someone for interview against our army and ISI. Because our army may have other
regional interests and objectives. Moreover they always forget that PATHANS always take revenge doesnt
matter howlong it would take and Russia, Iran is taking their revenge ?
The youtube was not working in my area either. I got the news through the given link, thanks !

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-15456858

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Taliban commanders say Pakistan intelligence helps them

so cat is out of bag now:lol:
i knew this and on the other hand you people cry hard(clap)
ok yes cat is out of bag and you should take care of yourself now.... vegetarian choohay!!!!!!!!!!

GEEMA

Banned

Agar in ki help kar rahe hein to yeh In ka farz hai, yeh hamarey bhaai hein, in ki madad karni chahiye hai, hamein straegic depth haasil karni hai at any cost

student

Senator (1k+ posts)

is it so hard to understand, why they needed to confess if ISI really helped them.. its all conspiracy...

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PAKISTANIS be MINDFUL: FULL SCALE PROPAGANDA HAS STARTED AGAINST PAKISTAN ON BBC

BBC2 today at 9.p.m. has shown a program "SECRET PAKISTAN". I have only seen few minutes of it. In it they were trying to prove that Pakistan from the start played a double game and were helping the Taliban putting the life of British and Americans at risk.

I didn't watch any further and watch "frozen Planet" instead on BBC1.
Have anyone of you seen the full program on BBC2?

They would be showing the next part later.

Why they don't mention 40000 people Pakistan lost. People who play double games suffer this much loss of life for others?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: PAKISTANIS be MINDFUL: FULL SCALE PROPAGANDA HAS STARTED AGAINST PAKISTAN ON BBC

BBC2 today at 9.p.m. has shown a program "SECRET PAKISTAN". I have only seen few minutes of it. In it they were trying to prove that Pakistan from the start played a double game and were helping the Taliban putting the life of British and Americans at risk.

Why they don't mention 40000 people Pakistan lost. People who play double games suffer this much loss of life for others?

you expect our sworn enemy and kafereen to say something on our side?

sarbakaf

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: PAKISTANIS be MINDFUL: FULL SCALE PROPAGANDA HAS STARTED AGAINST PAKISTAN ON BBC

Well it looks like a co-ordinated effort of bbc , fox , cnn and of course stupid indian media.

But we should not only try to defend us on media but more importantly our borders should be secured with full strength.
Including eliminating internal traitor groups

Unicorn

Banned

Why wouldn't you watch the whole program I am surprised that you chose to watch Frozen Planet instead.

UKPakistani

Sorry Bhai but look at what you wrote, you watched few minutes, come here to criticise, and want others to tell you what the full programme actually said ? Please dost if you are going to criticise something at least watch it all, listen to every word and then by all means pick holes.

Finally it is called the BRITISH Broadcasting Company for a reason, praising anything Pakistani, any Pakistani, or anything to do with Pakistan................... not on the agenda.............. full stop, unless it is Amir Khan.......... but he is Brit they think.

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

I think it is more a criticism of Pakistan's ISI than Pakistan itself.

The financial assets of Pakistani generals are mostly in the UK and they usually retire into these countries. If anything they should be more worried about it then general pakistanis.

UK controls Pakistan more than USA and very few people realize this.

It is UK that Pakistan needs to keep happy more than any country in the world, WHY? because they have Altaf Bhai and with a single phone call the entire economy of Pakistan can come to a grinding halt.

We need a siasat.pk think tank. lol ;)

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Plus average britons do not watch BBC.

They are more interested in footy and page 3 of thesun than anything else.

UKPakistani

Plus average britons do not watch BBC.

They are more interested in footy and page 3 of thesun than anything else.

footy yes (MCFC) sun no, (page three maybe 35 years ago, but then i saw real ones and pics do not do page three justice the real thing is more fun :P:P:P)

On a serious note. I do watch BBC occasionally, but you are right, NO section of the media in UK has any sympathy for Pak or its people. Pak is afer all a Muslim Nuclear Power, they are NOT supposed to like that.

Finally think tank, more think less tank, how do I apply ?

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

We can all stay in denial mode or agree to facts that's on the Ground.
Our Pakistani Intelligence agency has a hand is all this Taliban Mess..... Full Stop.

Now comes the interesting Part, If we as Pakistani Supported Taliban, and Taliban killed US and UK Active Force.
Then it means Pakistan has a hand in all this killing..... am I not correct?

Now to protect our selves from War Crime and other civil criminal crimes, Pakistan Government show quickly dis-owe it self.
As we all know, ISI is it self a Country with in a Country.

We are not in denial, and we are not ready to accept all the crap coming out of these presstitutes. Give us irrefutable evidence that can hold water in a real court of law, and I will be the first one to accept, until then stop bickering. You are not dealing with bought and sold Pakistani politicians here, some of us are very well educated professionals who are not ready to bow down to this crap.

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

footy yes (MCFC) sun no, (page three maybe 35 years ago, but then i saw real ones and pics do not do page three justice the real thing is more fun :P:P:P)

On a serious note. I do watch BBC occasionally, but you are right, NO section of the media in UK has any sympathy for Pak or its people. Pak is afer all a Muslim Nuclear Power, they are NOT supposed to like that.

Finally think tank, more think less tank, how do I apply ?

Application does not require a lot just a candid ability to blow small and petty things out of proportion and then create a hysteria amongst readers. The use of complex words for example "I am so hungry right now. I wonder whats there to eat??" to "The world is coming to an end. There are worldwide food shortages and there is going to be a revolution in 3 months if things do not change."

That is pretty much it.

crankthskunk

Why wouldn't you watch the whole program I am surprised that you chose to watch Frozen Planet instead.

Sorry Bhai but look at what you wrote, you watched few minutes, come here to criticise, and want others to tell you what the full programme actually said ? Please dost if you are going to criticise something at least watch it all, listen to every word and then by all means pick holes.

Finally it is called the BRITISH Broadcasting Company for a reason, praising anything Pakistani, any Pakistani, or anything to do with Pakistan................... not on the agenda.............. full stop, unless it is Amir Khan.......... but he is Brit they think.

I don't know if you guys are married or not, but I am and I want to stay married.:lol::lol:
My wife was waiting for "Frozen Planet" for weeks. If I didn't let her watch that, Divorce would have been a real possibility.[hilar][hilar]

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)

My friend, they cannot blame talibans that our enemy did not let us win. So obviously they are going to blame Pakistan.

UKPakistani

I don't know if you guys are married or not, but I am and I want to stay married.:lol::lol:
My wife was waiting for "Frozen Planet" for weeks. If I didn't let her watch that, Divorce would have been a real possibility.[hilar][hilar]

Okay :13::13::13::13: So what of a man with 4 wives but only one television :P

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)

Its seems a bullshit documentary because how come Taliban tell all their secrets to their enemies???...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
People who have little bit of mind can understand it is a propaganda against Taliban and Pakistan and want to achieve following objectives
1) Trying to make rift between Pakistan and Taliban.
2) Trying to make path smooth in order to attack Pakistan.
3) Trying to put more pressure on Pakistan to get involved in North Waziristan.