BAJWA Vs ASIM MUNEER:

exitonce

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Now one year passed by Asim Muneer as Chief of Army staff, we can compare both of them that who is more damaged to Pakistan and his people.

patwari_sab

yeh napak fouj general ayub khan ki policy ko follow kr rahe hein. jo bi general aye ga woh amrika ka wafadar hoga.. os ki misal imran khan hai, jinko in phoujio ne amrika ki shan me gostakhi kay badle me jail me dal diya.

exitonce

yeh napak fouj general ayub khan ki policy ko follow kr rahe hein. jo bi general aye ga woh amrika ka wafadar hoga.. os ki misal imran khan hai, jinko in phoujio ne amrika ki shan me gostakhi kay badle me jail me dal diya.
Expose abb ja kar hoye hain, Inshallah civilian control main bhee aa jain gee. Shikar padkar gya hay, qaboo bhee aa jaiy gaa Inshallah.

patwari_sab

Expose abb ja kar hoye hain, Inshallah civilian control main bhee aa jain gee. Shikar padkar gya hay, qaboo bhee aa jaiy gaa Inshallah.
wesay ager duffers ne is bar election rigged kiya to khoni inkelab aye ga.. is waja se duffers elections ko delay kar sakte hein.

exitonce

BAJWA VS MUNEERA
Conceal Us Army GIF by GoArmy
Angry Soldier GIF by U.S. Army

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Bajwa the traitor & Bandial are the ones to be blamed for what is going on in Pakistan.
The London plan by the corrupt fugitive Nawaz was to offer the post of army chief to Asim Munir, in return, he wanted Munir to eliminate PTI, and it is evident now what is happening to PTI and its supporters.
The London plot was devised by all the crooks since the filthy animal Nawaz realized that he couldn't win the upcoming election without the support of the establishment.

exitonce

Bajwa the traitor & Bandial are the ones to be blamed for what is going on in Pakistan.
The London plan by the corrupt fugitive Nawaz was to offer the post of army chief to Asim Munir, in return, he wanted Munir to eliminate PTI, and it is evident now what is happening to PTI and its supporters.
The London plot was devised by all the crooks since the filthy animal Nawaz realized that he couldn't win the upcoming election without the support of the establishment.
Ground reality dekha kar tu establishment key bhee tatti nikal gye hay. Abb baghnay key sooch rahay hain elections say.