Baitullah Mehsud should have been caught alive...

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think he should have been caught alive, he has taken a lot of secrets with him regarding who was supporting him financially and providing him weapons to fight Pak Army plus his contacts with anti Pakistan agencies, it would have unlocked unanswered questions HOW TALIBAN GOT INFILTRATED BY ANTI STATE ELEMENTS.....

jazbaedil

Voter (50+ posts)
He is alive, Shaheed people never die. Munafiqeen of Pakistan should worry about their fate in this life and after this one.

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dont worry he would have taken ISI name only and the military that was supporting him. It is good for the Government that he was killed by US if not lot of people would be been trouble by his disclosures. Tumare Ghar ka baacha tha woh.

:P :P I know what you are thinking after reading this .

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)
Loads of rubbish and mud slinging jimpack, I agree somewhat with earlier post that 'shaheed never die', his involvement with anti pakistan elements, evidances against him, his role in terrorist activities & killing of hundreds of innocent muslims doesn't make him a shaheed, how can he justify his terrorist activities against fellow Pakistanis and than pass glorifying statements that he's doing Jihad. Army isn't fool they wanted him bad there must be credible evidances against him. I don't like the way army has tackled whole afghan war scenario after US and Nato invasion, bombing our own blood and people is not a smart move or a solution, it will just make things worse and make our enemies happy but so called good taliban have been infiltrated with afghan, indian, mosad and CIA terrorists and they are exploiting the situation giving good, peaceful taliban who doesn't want to fight a bad name.

But mehsud case was different, this once warrior got played by our enemies really bad making him enemy of the state. It doesn't end here, he died with tons of secrets and links that's why I mentioned he should have been caught alive.

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
i agree with the above statement that it was better for Pakistan to catch him alive rather than killing him. some people say that he is shaheed. jiss tarah ki pakistan mein tabahi macha rakhi thi, that shows k he was not even a muslim.
ubb mein digital zygot walay bhai ko thora bataaaata chaloo.............k America nein iss bat ko confirm nayi kia k he is dead. OK. unhoon na tasdeek ki hai...aur na tardeeed. q? ....q k wo apni awam say jhoot nayi bolna chahtay...
aap ko pata hai k pakistani intelligence nein uss ki exact position ki report di thi...aur uss waqt US nein uss per atttack nayi kia.......theek..
phir jub Pakistan nein Operation Rahe rast ker k Mehsoon ko kamzor kia.....tub america ko yeh darr tha k wo kahin pakistan k hath zinda na aa jaye.....iss liye unhoon nein meray khayal k mutabiq.............uss ko afghanistan lay gaye..aur uss k susral k ghar hamla ker k yeh sabit kernay ki koshish ki k wo mara gaya........ubb mughay q lagta hai k wo kyon nayi mara gaya..uss ki kuch wajoohat hain..
daikho....itna bara Pakistan aur US ka most wanted person.......kia kabhi apnay ya apnay rishtay dar k gharooo per rehay ga?
doosra...US nein na confirm kia hai k he is dead aur na yeh kaha k wo zinda hai...
teesra k uss ki last 2 month say sub say milna milaana kum ho gaya tha..q k US army already made a plan to make him ground.isi liye wo bohat kum logo say milta tha...
4th yeh k usss nein apni security k liye Uzbak commandos ko rakha tha ...q k usay local people per yaqeen nayi tha...k kahin wo ISI ko uss ki exact location na bata dein........
5th aur sub say bari yeh cheez k US nein kehna hai k Pakistan mein drone hamlay bohat effective hain...layhaza yeh band nayi hoon gay..
ubb yeh tha mera khayal jo mein samajhta hoon bilkul theek hai............agar Dr. qadeeer ko pakistan kuch arsay k liye gayab ker sakta hai...to iss ko America q nayi ker sakta...

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
people or powers who were supporting him would have never liked him to be captured by pak army or ISI.he was a paid agent and his job was to create unrest and disturbance in Pakistan and create such fear of Taliban about capturing or reaching or attacking any NUK site. he could not do it bcause Allah is helping us.when his masters have thought that he is a failure and can be captured by Pakistan,he was killed. i m also of the view that a person who is involve in killings of so many innocent muslims, can not be SHAHEED.

usman6062

MPA (400+ posts)
yehi to mein keh reha hon na...k wo agent tha..aur zinda pakra jata to acha tha..lakin mera to khayal hai k wo abhi b zinda hi hia...
dosra yeh k kuch dost yahan per usay alive keh rehay thay..............i shall disagree as well as try to change his mind..

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
jimpack said:
Dont worry he would have taken ISI name only and the military that was supporting him. It is good for the Government that he was killed by US if not lot of people would be been trouble by his disclosures. Tumare Ghar ka baacha tha woh.

:P :P I know what you are thinking after reading this .

-Agreed!!! should've been Caught Alive!!!!

--Or May be RAW(reason for you to be Elated) :oops: :oops: I wish he'd taken People like you and haters of Pakistan Down as well ;) ;) :P :P :P :P Liars,Hypocrites and Deceivers..Huh!!!Would've been Couple of Haters less in this world :D :D :D

Look over your Attitude So Pathetic all through out Every Post...Keep Smothering ya'll Indians,,,keep it up!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: