Bagairat Log Perfect place to test WMD.All I can say is WTF

umariqbal

Banned
Re: Bagairat Log Perfect place to test WMD.All I can say is

Ignorance at its peak...How can Allah be gracefull with people of this country where these kind of things are being done...
SHAME FULL...

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)

Kash koi Hazrat umer farooq jaisa a ker yeh sab khatam ker deta

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

jootaymaro said:
http://jootaymaro.com/bagairat-log-a-perfect-place-to-test-wmd-all-i-can-say-is-wtf/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pzwnn8Syjo[/video]

They want to earn Jannat through that Old Man (cosidered to be a Peer for these Beghairat)..............They think that by spreading money on his head they can get Jannat. Stupid peoples like [musharaf] [zardari] [taseer] [fozia] [karzai]

B

BrokenWing

Not ignorence but ignorance of ignorance is death of knowledge.May Allah Protect US from this nonsence.
I am the follower of Great religion its clean and pure from all these impurities and shirk.
AGAR CHA BOOT HAIN JUMAT KI ANTINO MAIN ....MUGHA HA HUKMAN AZAN LA IL HA IL LUL LAH

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)

yeah these rubish things happens in MAZARs... they will drink BHANG (weed), smoke CHARAS and do these dirty dancing..... and look at this old creepy PEER collecting money as if he is Bill Gates, LOL :)...

there are always ignorant people everywhere.... i have a friend here and he believes if you are SADAAT or SAYYAD you can do every sin from drink to ZINA and you are still innocent... By God this is exactly his wording.... LOL :)

He told me "O bhaai dunya sadaat ke lie bani hae...." etc etc... I told him that he is wrong and everyone is privilliged for his good deeds... aap mae taqwa aur iman hae to ap Allah ke han surkh-ro ho, chahe aap Pakistan ke hon ya American ho ya Africa ke.. koi rang koi nasal koi zaat ap ko nahi bacha sakti...

wese os dost ko mae ne ek din qaail kar hi lia tha... SubhanAllah..

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

astaghfirullah

what and idiocy and illiteracy. I bet you some of the dudes around the PIR BAREY BAL WALEY (lol) are his employees and keeping strict nigah on the money being tossed.
Pay tax man.

I just thought of a misra on his long hair, tho I think its all artificial:

Uss zulf pey pabhti shab-e-daijoor ki sujhi [hilar] [hilar]

Now, all those folks who got into a heated debate on video I posted of our heritage ( OH NO that word again!!!) Noor Jahan, any comments / debates on this act in the light of Qur'an and Sunnah??

C'mon folks, lets get a debate going, I gotta read response to this one :D

hrm728

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

kia jhail log hain yeah.dekho agar dhamal dalny wala nahi baksha jaye gaa tu baba dhamal kio nahi dal raha.uss ki tu bakshish nahi hu gee phir..

sakayani

Senator (1k+ posts)

What the hell. Does anybody know that who is this clown and where was it all heppening? I have not seen anything like this before. Unbelievable. Zardari look like a saint to me now.

mcx-ca

Citizen

BABA IS FRAUD BUT MY CONCERN IS THE PARTICIPATING MEN AND WOMEN AND ABOVE ALL THE BASTARD SINGERS AND LISTENERS PRESENT IN MIXED MUJRA. DO THEY ARE SO CALLED MUSLIMS OR HEERAMAMI COMMUNITY? SUCH POSTINGS SHOULD BE AVOIDED TO KEEP THE MUSLIMS AWAY FROM SINS. EVERY SENSIBLE MUSLIM KNOWS WHAT HAPPENS IN THE GATHERINGS AT GRAVES AND PEER'S PLATFORMS.
GOD SAVE US FROM SINS, SHIRK AND BIDHAS.

forzeb

Minister (2k+ posts)

This is why i called more then 80% of pakistani people are stupid and idiots, mera bas chaley to is jaga per bomb gira doon so every one of them should died with this idiot baba asshole,gadey ullu ke pathey sub ladies and gents. pardon my language but i realy got angree to see all women and man dancing (dhamal) and the kind of language been used there every time i mean slange words in front of huge public isn't that sick minded people, all of them don't deserve to be alive.

lordofnowhere

Sarkar kafi experienced bastard lag rahay hain, dancing himself and making evry one else do some exercie. hahahahahaha!

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

jootaymaro said:
http://jootaymaro.com/bagairat-log-a-perfect-place-to-test-wmd-all-i-can-say-is-wtf/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What a joker has to do for living :D

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

This is why Islam is very strick about "Bida'at" , creating something new in religion and thinking that it part of Shariat.

We should try to avoid performing activities which are disputed. And always try to performing activities which are authentic without any dispute. For example, Namaz (payers 5 time), Roza, Hajj, Zakaat.

Keep yourself away from Bida'at like, spreading chadar on Qbar, Urs, making Mazars etc. If you are true Muslim then at least follow Allah's basic commandments - Namaz (payers 5 time), Roza, Hajj, Zakaat...

Do not follow any peer , faqir, wali but only follow Qura'an and Allah's messenger (peace be upon him) Ahadeeths.

If you find an authentic Hadeeth which is contrary to Imam's saying than reject the saying of Imam not the Hadeeth. This is what Imam Abu Hanifa has told us.

May Allah give us guidance (Aameen)

GeoG

Guys this seems to be dubbing.
If you hear the so called qawali, it sound is very clear with no background noise of people dancing and it seems voice dubbed over video.

Moreover, surely there be someone with a bit of courage to confront the BC and other abusing words, specially in the presence of women.

Overall it is a big shame, seeing these men and women, Utter and Absolute Jahalat.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)

baba ese lag raha hae jese koi KEKRA pani se nikal ke chalangen laga raha ho... [hilar]

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)

jootaymaro said:
http://jootaymaro.com/bagairat-log-a-perfect-place-to-test-wmd-all-i-can-say-is-wtf/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Great video.
I Love this baba. True presentation of Pakistani cart and culture..lol

GeoG

babadeena said:
Curse of Allah on the inventers!!!!

InshaAllah
This is definitely a forgery.