Bad News : No offshore reserves found in Pakistan from Kekra-1

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yes..how stupid the gunja bros were..???.
D63u_JaXYAECYXY.jpg
i dont give a dam abt old lot
talk abt present jani

jani1

i dont give a dam abt old lot
talk abt present jani

ہاہاہاہا۔۔۔کیا منطق پیش کی ہے۔۔۔
تم لوگ ہنس تو ایسے رہے ہو جیسے کوئی انہونی بات ہوگئی۔۔

وہاں تو گنجوں کے ڈرامے تھے جبکہ یہاں۔۔چار بڑی کمپنیوں کی کوشش۔۔
کامیابی اور ناکامی۔تو انسان کے ہاتھ میں نہیں۔۔
پھر اس پر ڈرامے کیسے۔۔۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1129805989727883264

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)

LAMABAD: Oil and gas reserves have not been found in offshore drilling off Karachi coast, Special Assistant to PM on Petroleum Nadeem Babar said Saturday.
Pakistan was hopeful of finding large oil and gas reserves in its territorial waters in the Arabian Sea. US oil giant Exxon Mobil, Italy’s ENI and a couple other companies had been involved in drilling an ultra-deep oil well.
Speaking exclusively to Geo News, Babar said the process of drilling up to more than 5500 meters was completed on Kekra-1 (Indus G-Block) off Karachi coast.
He said Oil and Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) and Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) also assisted Exxon Mobil and ENI in drilling the oil well.
The PM's aide said the office of DG Petroleum Concessions has been apprised of the results of drilling.
He further informed that the cost of drilling project, which has now been abandoned, remained over $100 million.
Earlier this year, Prime Minister Imran Khan had said Pakistan would not need to import oil after reserves were found near Karachi coast.
"We are hopeful of finding large reserves of gas and oil in the sea near Karachi. The nation should pray for this and I will soon share good news regarding this," Khan had told reporters in Islamabad.
"God willing the reserves will be so large that we will not need to import any oil."

https://www.geo.tv/latest/237719-oil-gas-reserves-not-found-off-karachi-coast-pms-aide-nadeem-babar
What? No JACKPOT? itni saari PTI zombies ne mubarakbaaden jo baanti huwi hen unka kia hoga? The PTI Zombies were claiming the reserves are bigger than the reserves Kuwait !....Im the only one who was saying k Kekra oilfield se sirf Kekray niklay hen......unhi ko export kar lo

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are an idiot, better shut up. I worked for a oil company.
The get rights to explore in certain area from the government of the company.
From there on, they spend their own money, based on the survey results they get.
No one spend money without geological survey they must know everything about it.
I totally agree with you but youll fine most patwaris wants a baby in 4 days.
insha'Allah, soon Allah will open his merciful bounties on the peoples of Pakistan and will bestow millions of barral oil n gas upon us.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
100 Million dollars wasted on a new Bongi . Allah reham karay her shakh per Illu Baitha Hai, Anjam E Gulistan Kya Hoga .
From this comment it looks like you are expert on Oil and Gas exploration. OGDCL is one third partner in this project. If you want to blame this $100 million loss then it was approved during last government of PMLN not PTI.

Respect

I don't know where he got his information.The oil companies may have told him that probability of find oil was very high and he mistook this as certainty.A high probability is not the same as certainty.

my point is US comapany is in charge of OIL, we all know that foreign powers want Pakistan on its knees. It could be possible this was well planned to fool IK in making a blunder which he did end up doing. Dont you think foreign powers would stop these offshore companies in releasing OIL in Pakistan especially when US companies are the ones in charge?

Dont you think we need an independent expolrer of all fields inside PK that oil descovery is taking place say Russia for example.

Hate_Nooras

From this comment it looks like you are expert on Oil and Gas exploration. OGDCL is one third partner in this project. If you want to blame this $100 million loss then it was approved during last government of PMLN not PTI.
That's makes the money used halal lol. Don't expect this loser to respond. These losers are only interested in saving their crooked leaders and see how they are celebrating tonight. We know who loves PK and it's not these worshippers of crooks.

Hate_Nooras

What? No JACKPOT? itni saari PTI zombies ne mubarakbaaden jo baanti huwi hen unka kia hoga? The PTI Zombies were claiming the reserves are bigger than the reserves Kuwait !....Im the only one who was saying k Kekra oilfield se sirf Kekray niklay hen......unhi ko export kar lo
So you are happy. Great- PK will stay poor and the family businesses will breathe a sigh of relief.

Samlee

Senator (1k+ posts)
100 Million dollars wasted on a new Bongi . Allah reham karay her shakh per Illu Baitha Hai, Anjam E Gulistan Kya Hoga .

Un Cheezon Pe Bakwas Na Kar Jin Ka Tujhe Pata Nahi Ye $100 Million Sarkari Khazane Se Nahi Exxon Mobil Ka Palle Se Kharch Hue

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
وزیراعظم عمران خان کے معاون خصوصی پٹرولیم ندیم بابر نے کہا ہے کہ کراچی کے قریب گہرے سمندر میں ڈرلنگ کے دوران تیل و گیس کے ذخائر نہیں مل سکے۔
جیو نیوز سے گفتگو میں ندیم بابر نے کہا کہ کیکڑا ون کے مقام پر ساڑھے 5ہزار میٹر سے زیادہ گہرائی تک ڈرلنگ کی گئی۔

انہوں نے کہا کہ ٹیسٹنگ کے نتائج سے ڈی جی پیٹرولیم کنسیشنز کے آفس کو آگاہ کردیا گیا جبکہ کیکڑا ون میں ڈرلنگ کاکام ترک کردیا ہے۔
ندیم بابر نے مزید کہا کہ کیکڑا ون کے مقام پر اٹلی کی کمپنی ای این آئی کی قیادت میں جوائنٹ
وینچرنےڈرلنگ کی۔
وزیراعظم کے مشیر پٹرولیم نے یہ بھی کہا کہ ڈرلنگ کے عمل میں امریکی کمپنی ایگزون موبل کےساتھ او جی ڈی سی اور پی پی ایل شامل تھے۔
ان کا کہنا تھا کہ ڈرلنگ کے منصوبے پر لاگت کا تخمینہ 100 ملین ڈالر سے زیادہ کا رہا
۔

640885_2011442_oil-gas_updates.jpg
خان نے بہت بڑی غلطی کی ہے جو قوم کو تیل ملنے امید دلائی ہے پتہ نہیں اس دن سے کیوں تم جیسے پٹواریوں کے پیٹ میں مروڑ لگے ہوے ہیں ، ابے نہیں نکلتا تیل تم منحوسوں کے ہوتے ہوے پاکستان میں کچھ اچھا نہیں ہوگا بے فکر ہو کر خان کو گالیاں دو

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
looks like Manhoosiyat is full on, these rulers are so stupid

but peerni might change the outcome
Lol rulers are stuoid and i think all the oil and gas experts from different organisations were stupid too who drilled? And to be honest your reaction shows how utterly negative person you are.. its not a loss for pti or imran khan its a loss for pakistan u daft

Islamabadiya

Lol rulers are stuoid and i think all the oil and gas experts from different organisations were stupid too who drilled? And to be honest your reaction shows how utterly negative person you are.. its not a loss for pti or imran khan its a loss for pakistan u daft
yea exactly loss of Pakistan, i m only mentioning the stupidities of the rulers in their way of prematurely raising the hopes, and besides no oil discovery can get you heavens, need structural reforms to make use of this and many other opportunities

yea i agree i was being negative, i shouldnt have been

bhaibarood

خان نے بہت بڑی غلطی کی ہے جو قوم کو تیل ملنے امید دلائی ہے پتہ نہیں اس دن سے کیوں تم جیسے پٹواریوں کے پیٹ میں مروڑ لگے ہوے ہیں ، ابے نہیں نکلتا تیل تم منحوسوں کے ہوتے ہوے پاکستان میں کچھ اچھا نہیں ہوگا بے فکر ہو کر خان کو گالیاں دو
1st check my post
https://www.siasat.pk/forums/thread...-in-pakistan-from-kekra-1.693148/post-5401153
tum poityan ko sirf potiyan he patriot nazr atey hain ?
rehn day tum ne har surat sirf pooja hi karni hai
manna nahi hai keh PM ko yeh bongee nahi marni chehye thee.

jaib main me nahi dhela
karde mela mela

Last edited:

rtabasum2