Babling Yusuff Raza Gilani -Poor Representative

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Stupid PM of stupid President. Shame on PPP. Also shame on Navaz Shareef and MQM that they do not pass a no confidence vote against the President and Prime Minister.

I am not a supporter of Mushraf but he was thousand times better than this stupid prime minister. I think a school head master can talk better than him.

In fact this is "Shakhsana (شاخسانہ)" of "GudaNasheeni (گدّا نشینی)" which has no Islamic value but our Jahil Awam are blindly are following peer, faqeer and this type of "GuddaNasheen (گدّا نشین)".

May Allah help Pakistani Awam to get rid of these Shatans (Aameen)

Last edited:

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PM Gilani, request this Kid in video to teach you how to talk. The kid in video is million time better than you idiot!

overseas pakistani

Voter (50+ posts)
What a great idea, ap ne bilkul sahi video post ki hai.. Kanha Prime Minister, kanha ye bacha.. but i think he is much better than our prime minister.

international level pe prime minister hamara aisa lag raha hai jaise koi school ka teacher apne student ka test le raha ho.. haina? saha kaha na..
ap ko pata hai k Qazaffi kabi b english mai bat nae kerta. jab b kerta hai apni language mai arabi mai... agar hamare politicians ko english nae aati to kam se kam apni zubaan mai bat kerne mai to koi buraae nae

pakistani politicians ko chahiye k sab k sab sirf urdu mai bat kare.. qazaffi ki tarah

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
PM Gilani, request this Kid in video to teach you how to talk. The kid in video is million time better than you idiot!

MashaAllah, what a talent at their age. Gilani and Zardari should take lessons. When the first child concluded, NS didn't have any decency to applaud......a leader who doesn't appreciate a talented child, is a terrible leader. He probably got jealous of his better competition.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
I'd second that

Stupid PM of stupid President. Shame on PPP. Also shame on Navaz Shareef and MQM that they do not pass a no confidence vote against the President and Prime Minister.

I am not a supporter of Mushraf but he was thousand times better than this stupid prime minister. I think a school head master can talk better than him.

In fact this is "Shakhsana (شاخسانہ)" of "GudaNasheeni (گدّا نشینی)" which has no Islamic value but our Jahil Awam are blindly are following peer, faqeer and this type of "GuddaNasheen (گدّا نشین)".

It's true and puts a gloomy view on our country in the future, if these feudals are so scared of land reform at least they should let their rural subjects have access to proper education or else WE'RE TOAST!!!

Abdali

Senator (1k+ posts)
This moronic idiot PM need a real degree in mass communication.Revalution firing squad for all these brown slaves.
The idiot are running Pakistan?Lannath on our coward youths.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This moronic idiot PM need a real degree in mass communication.Revalution firing squad for all these brown slaves.
The idiot are running Pakistan?Lannath on our coward youths.

LOL

Why 'Lannath' on youths? What have they done? They had no alternate leader when the whole nation was emotionally charged and gripped in sorrow of another corrupt leaders, BB's, death.. So they didnt bother and voted for this idiot. Zardari is a by-product of BB's regime, lets not forget

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Our PM is a lost case whether he speaks in Urdu or English. Beautiful speech by this boys, and the Great Sharif brothers don't even bother to clap. You know why because everthing the boy said applied to them. The shameless NS clapped when the guy was taking his photo.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fake degrees cause national shame for all of us. Our pm can't put two sentenses together. I wish imran was pm and he would have answered in a way that we could be proud OF.