Awaaz - 29tth May 2011 - Asima Jahangir, Akram Sehgal & Imtiaz Alam - Our Defence Institution are In

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Awaaz - 29tth May 2011 - Asima Jahangir, Akram Sehgal & Imtiaz Alam - Our Defence Institution are Incompetent Or Helpless

Agreed with Asima Jehangir and disagreed with Akram Sehgal. When she speaks against Army its not whole Army but the leadership. And if Army has good people, why don't they stand up against their corrupt generals. I also keep on criticizing Army but that doesn't mean that I am against Army jawans. Its about most of the Army officers who are corrupt. Atleast officers over the rank of Colonel (most of them are corrupt). I have a distant relative who was a Major in Army. I was staying at his place in Rawalpindi a few years ago. I used to see this thing every day: A few officers used to come everyday and all of them, instead of discussing Defence issues, were always talking about plots and properties.

Fawad Chaudhry pagal hai. Chor ki baat nahi hai. ISI sirf choron k khilaf evidence ikattha karne mai lagi hui hai instead of doing the work for which ISI was formed. ISI is just for blackmailing politicians.

I agree with Akram Sehgal that PPP government was obliging those corrupt generals and so did others as well. But i disagree again on the same point. When he says only a few people are to blame, then what about the whole Army or atleast all Corpse Commanders and senior army officials who keep on following illegal commands??? That's why i believe Musharaf should not be hanged alone. Musharaf Ghaddar should be hanged along with, atleast all the Corpse Commanders and other senior officers of his time, who executed illegal command.

Such an idiot Fawad Chaudhry. He is praising marshal laws by Ayub Khan and Pervez Musharaf. Ayub Khan is the one who signed on the CETO & CENTO agreements and started to sell of Pakistan and its sovereignty. Musharaf is the one who had the sovereignty sale in fifth gear.

Is Fawad Ch ko nanga kar k jootay marnay chahyayn, besharam insaan.

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Awaaz - 29tth May 2011 - Asima Jahangir, Akram Sehgal & Imtiaz Alam - Our Defence Institution are Incompetent Or Helpless

I fully agree with Asma Jehangir,a very wise and intelligent "IRON LADY". she deserve lots of appreciation for her bold talk.We cannot blame the whole army establishment but there are some rotten eggs who have to be court martialled and kicked out to give this institution a respect which it deserves . The establishment have to play a very clean and vital role for the nation, no more double game but instead start the clean up operation against these "jihadi militants" so country and its people start living their lives in a normal and peaceful manners. A peacefull friendship and understanding with India and afghanistan is very important because pak have to live with them otherwise someone is trying to have a war between India and pakistan, i hope the leadership will understand their motives now.

Last edited:

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Every one knows that she is stuge of foreign powers in Pakistan. She is a mouth piece of RAW in Pakistan.

Traitor+Asma+Jahangir+with+Hindu+Terrorist+Bal+Tha  kray.jpg

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

Every one knows that she is stuge of foreign powers in Pakistan. She is a mouth piece of RAW in Pakistan.

Traitor+Asma+Jahangir+with+Hindu+Terrorist+Bal+Tha  kray.jpg

I didn't and don't know that.... and even if she is, we are commenting about her statements in the program. Whatever she has said in Crossfire with Mehreen Bukhari and this program, about ARMY is absolutely right. It seems for the first time, people have got voice regarding this issue, in form of Asma Jehangir. I also have many disagreements with her on different issues, but it doesn't mean I shouldn't praise her when she is taking the BOLD and TRUE stance.