Atta ur Rehman is revealing the Match fixers names in Pakistan Cricket

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Maine Nawaz Sharif Ko Bata Dia Tha K Match Fixing Main Kaun Involve Hai Phir Bhi Mujhe Qurbani Ka Bakra Banaya Gia- Ex- Fast Bowler Ata Ur Rehma

then present evidence and put him behind bars. no one has concrete evidence, i feel atta is also making lame claims. that's all my observation only

you are right that Atta is also making lame excuses and honestly he was not a star or great bowler his good luck that wasim used to play with Atta in the same club and Wasim picked him.....evidences are there but Wasim was with the mafia and he corrupted the Pakistani cricket.

j1234

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Maine Nawaz Sharif Ko Bata Dia Tha K Match Fixing Main Kaun Involve Hai Phir Bhi Mujhe Qurbani Ka Bakra Banaya Gia- Ex- Fast Bowler Ata Ur Rehma

you are right that Atta is also making lame excuses and honestly he was not a star or great bowler his good luck that wasim used to play with Atta in the same club and Wasim picked him.....evidences are there but Wasim was with the mafia and he corrupted the Pakistani cricket.

if evidences are there then why no one is taking him to court. don't tell mafia will make problems, if they can say openly on tv then why not in court. if any one is hiding despite having evidences then he is equally guilty.

Farooq Ahmad

Minister (2k+ posts)
waseem akram.moin khan etc sab ko pata hai k fixing kartay thay.definitely great players but infortunately they were doing fixing.

Farooq Ahmad

Minister (2k+ posts)
waseem akram.moin khan etc sab ko pata hai k fixing kartay thay.definitely great players but infortunately they were doing fixing.

CANSUK

if evidences are there then why no one is taking him to court. don't tell mafia will make problems, if they can say openly on tv then why not in court. if any one is hiding despite having evidences then he is equally guilty.

Even Justice Qayyum said Wasim is big star and my favourite that's why I'm little soft, just fined Wasim and suggested PCB that never offer any position to Wasim on PCB.....PCB made him consultant in recent past.....
JUSTICE Shaukat passed remarks in Zaka Ashraf case that Wasim is the center of betting...and he's surrounded by bookies.....these are the judges about our great bowler.....Wasim could have got 'Sir' with his name but Queen decided that he's involved in betting and justice Qayyum report came in which he was fined.

j1234

Senator (1k+ posts)

Even Justice Qayyum said Wasim is big star and my favourite that's why I'm little soft, just fined Wasim and suggested PCB that never offer any position to Wasim on PCB.....PCB made him consultant in recent past.....
JUSTICE Shaukat passed remarks in Zaka Ashraf case that Wasim is the center of betting...and he's surrounded by bookies.....these are the judges about our great bowler.....Wasim could have got 'Sir' with his name but Queen decided that he's involved in betting and justice Qayyum report came in which he was fined.

i am saying if players like atta have some evidence then they should go to court otherwise they should shut their mouth

CANSUK

i am saying if players like atta have some evidence then they should go to court otherwise they should shut their mouth

Well Wasim Akram is the most corrupt ever in Pakistan cricket and judges are giving negative comments about Wasim Akram thats not enough for you, and you still worried about Attaur Rehman talking...wow
If judges have no evidence then why they talk against Wasim ? why fined ? why suggested PCB Not to offer any position ?
Our Media is after Atta ? why media is not going after Wasim ? or judges ? or PCB who offered consultancy to most corrupt ever bowler in Pakistan ? Mafia....Mafia....money money

j1234

Senator (1k+ posts)

Well Wasim Akram is the most corrupt ever in Pakistan cricket and judges are giving negative comments about Wasim Akram thats not enough for you, and you still worried about Attaur Rehman talking...wow
If judges have no evidence then why they talk against Wasim ? why fined ? why suggested PCB Not to offer any position ?
Our Media is after Atta ? why media is not going after Wasim ? or judges ? or PCB who offered consultancy to most corrupt ever bowler in Pakistan ? Mafia....Mafia....money money

I am not worried, i am saying if Atta or any judge has evidence then take action. i saw justice qayum interview, he said that he didn't receive any concrete evidence against waseem. what i personally believe that atta is upset because he didn't get a chance to earn.

CANSUK

I am not worried, i am saying if Atta or any judge has evidence then take action. i saw justice qayum interview, he said that he didn't receive any concrete evidence against waseem. what i personally believe that atta is upset because he didn't get a chance to earn.

without concrete evidence 5 Laks fine and same judge also suggested NOT to offer any position in PCB to Wasim Akram........
and just because of this fine Wasim didn't get 'Sir' with his name otherwise Queen will give for the efforts he shown in Lancashire..
Atta is Not taking anybodies name he always told that he'll tell on a specific time.....mafia won't let him speak.....i remember Atta told in the court that Wasim give him money to bowl against the fielding and Wasim bhai didn't pay as he promised to pay.....Atta wasn't a great bowler or a star but you know what he got the opportunity over Waqar Younis......and when Atta got a chance on that time Pakistan had much better bowler waiting outside...this culprit Wasim is the biggest cause of demolishing cricket thru his betting skills...