Atta ur Rehman is revealing the Match fixers names in Pakistan Cricket

Maine Nawaz Sharif Ko Bata Dia Tha K Match Fixing Main Kaun Involve Hai Phir Bhi Mujhe Qurbani Ka Bakra Banaya Gia- Ex- Fast Bowler Ata Ur Rehma

???? ???? ????? ?????????? ?? ????? ??? ?????????
???? ???? ?? ?? ??? ??? ???? ??? ??? ???? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ????

?????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???????? ?? ???? ???????
Alternate link

Last edited by a moderator:

Noon_Turn

Banned
42868512-Rubber-stamp-with-word-stupid-inside-vector-illustration-Stock-Vector.jpg
3973795-media-word-on-monitor-shows-internet-ortelevision-broadcasting.jpg

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Maine Nawaz Sharif Ko Bata Dia Tha K Match Fixing Main Kaun Involve Hai Phir Bhi Mujhe Qurbani Ka Bakra Banaya Gia- Ex- Fast Bowler Ata Ur Rehma

:angry_smile:
Nooro
kahan kahan in Nooron nae gandgai nahi philai?

ThirdUmpireFinger

Re: Maine Nawaz Sharif Ko Bata Dia Tha K Match Fixing Main Kaun Involve Hai Phir Bhi Mujhe Qurbani Ka Bakra Banaya Gia- Ex- Fast Bowler Ata Ur Rehma

:angry_smile:
Nooro
kahan kahan in Nooron nae gandgai nahi philai?

These players blame each other for fixings. What PM has to do with all this? IK himself says that his team fixed match in sharjah but he never took anyone name. Waseem was a great match winner and great fast bowler cricket ever seen and these loosers can only blame him without any proves. you need proves not just i said that and i said this drama.

j1234

Senator (1k+ posts)

sachai tu Allah hi jane, but waseem akram ki success se kafi log jalte hain

desan

President (40k+ posts)

He is just confirming the widespread suspicion that the root of evil of our institutions fall is sitting in the PM house...

j1234

Senator (1k+ posts)

He is just confirming the widespread suspicion that the root of evil of our institutions fall is sitting in the PM house...

yar NS se agae kabhi soch lia kro, NS ke power me ane se phele bhi corruption n match fixing thee

desan

President (40k+ posts)

yar NS se agae kabhi soch lia kro, NS ke power me ane se phele bhi corruption n match fixing thee

What about Zardari of Raiwind???

j1234

Senator (1k+ posts)

What about Zardari of Raiwind???

pura mulk chor hai, including every citizen, jise jesa moqa milta hai wo wesi chori krta hai

desan

President (40k+ posts)

pura mulk chor hai, including every citizen, jise jesa moqa milta hai wo wesi chori krta hai

One cannot blame the fish for drinking dirty water in a cesspool...

One has to drain the swamp that is carefully created by the corrupt mafia that is headed by NawaZardari.

back to the future

One instance of his collusion is the appointment of Malik Qayyum as commission head.

j1234

Senator (1k+ posts)

One instance of his collusion is the appointment of Malik Qayyum as commission head.

he was attorney general too in musharraf era

back to the future

he was attorney general too in musharraf era
So what I am not in favour of Musharraf but his taped conversation with Shehbaz Shareef speaks volume about this mans integrity.

CANSUK

These players blame each other for fixings. What PM has to do with all this? IK himself says that his team fixed match in sharjah but he never took anyone name. Waseem was a great match winner and great fast bowler cricket ever seen and these loosers can only blame him without any proves. you need proves not just i said that and i said this drama.
No doubt wasim Akram was great bowler but he was a cunning.....
Pakistan could win couple of WC after 1992 but Wasim Akram mother of all betting evil turned the winning combination into betting Mafia...
Two different judges of Pakistan said the same thing.

CANSUK

May be Wasim's counter parts are jealous but Not the Two different judges of Pakistan like Justice Qayyum who saved him by 5 lakhs fine and suggested Wasim shouldn't be given any post in PCB.....further he added that he like Wasim Akram and that's why he is little lenient......in Zaka Ashraf case Justice Shaukat siddiqui give remarks that Wasim Akram mother of all betting evil in cricket.......Why wasim preferred AttaurRehman over Waqar because atta wasn't a big star so easy to handle in few bucks, Waqar won't take few cause he was a big name also....

j1234

Senator (1k+ posts)

May be Wasim's counter parts are jealous but Not the Two different judges of Pakistan like Justice Qayyum who saved him by 5 lakhs fine and suggested Wasim shouldn't be given any post in PCB.....further he added that he like Wasim Akram and that's why he is little lenient......in Zaka Ashraf case Justice Shaukat siddiqui give remarks that Wasim Akram mother of all betting evil in cricket.......Why wasim preferred AttaurRehman over Waqar because atta wasn't a big star so easy to handle in few bucks, Waqar won't take few cause he was a big name also....

then present evidence and put him behind bars. no one has concrete evidence, i feel atta is also making lame claims. that's all my observation only

CANSUK

Wasim Akram is with the Mafia who is part of PCB as well other boards that's why he is saved and got post in IPL.....
BUTT, Amir and Asif was dealing directly for a 10 thousands pounds betting altogether which is peanuts in cricket and went behind bars, they were Not dealing like Wasim dealt with the mafia.....

I Love Muhammad (PBUH)

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan media is a sold out soul . There is no limit of disgrace .

its 25 years since we won the world cup and all we are disusing is match fixing . There is a time for every thing .

Evey ***** billa is coimg to Tv and making look like we all are for sale .