Asim Bajwa must show receipts or he must resign

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
48 ghanto may Youtiyay yahan tak pohanch gay hain ?

Koi baat nahi....aglay 72 ghantay may Bajwa rassedain day raha hoga ya resign ?

Focus on providing toilets to your countrymen, and stop lynching humans...... Miss HIV.

The Sane

Gen. Bajwha is powerful man, Why he did not take Noorani in court??
Why bajwha not talking any legal action?
Chup Chup kharay hu zaro koe bat ha.
Bajwa will be a fool to move to court filing defamation suit against Noorani. It is the weakest Defence in Pakistan’s judicial system. If Noorani has a case and hard evidence (even sham evidence will do), he can file a petition in the Supreme Court and NAB to probe the matter. The entire trick in this game of cat and mouse is how can one force the opponent to have a knee jerk reaction and make a dumb move. Noorani is a bitch of Sharifs, as he confessed in SC about his Panama case verdict tabloid, and Sharifs are bitches of India.

I do not have any love lost for Bajwa, but his turn comes after Sharifs gives evidence of London apartments, Kiyani’s brothers give evidence of their fake housing society and Langri Katrina gives evidence of her London property.

Hussain1967

Bajwa will be a fool to move to court filing defamation suit against Noorani. It is the weakest Defence in Pakistan’s judicial system. If Noorani has a case and hard evidence (even sham evidence will do), he can file a petition in the Supreme Court and NAB to probe the matter. The entire trick in this game of cat and mouse is how can one force the opponent to have a knee jerk reaction and make a dumb move. Noorani is a bitch of Sharifs, as he confessed in SC about his Panama case verdict tabloid, and Sharifs are bitches of India.

I do not have any love lost for Bajwa, but his turn comes after Sharifs gives evidence of London apartments, Kiyani’s brothers give evidence of their fake housing society and Langri Katrina gives evidence of her London property.
No need to file case against Noorani in Pakistan. He is in USA and Bajco is also registered in USA. So, file case against him in USA.

The Sane

No need to file case against Noorani in Pakistan. He is in USA and Bajco is also registered in USA. So, file case against him in USA.

Utter nonsense dear. Neither of them are US citizens or residents, and the story was not published in the US based media. The US courts have NO jurisdiction over this matter.
The onus to prove his story lies solely on Noorani.

I am one of those who dislike Ahmed Norani for anti Pakistan spewing but the documents he has brought out of bajwa, can't be defended.

He must show us the proof or things won't quite down until he resigns.

Speaking to some of my friends in ISPR, they do accept that Bajwa have some dodgy finances.

If Khan was forced to bring out sources of every penny he has ever earned, so why not him?

I'm afraid there is no way out for him

Media is no forum to examine documents and Noorani and the likes carry no value.

A competent forum for this exercise is a court supervised JIT with multi-discipline team members expert in analyzing financial transactions and money laundering.

The media circus has no weight cause the ppl behind it don't have integrity to begin with.

Politicians, Military personnel ( both serving & retired), judges (like our dear Justice easy-paisa) and journalists ( the so called media influencers) all should be investigated for the means that finance their luxury lifestyles.

Cape Kahloon

I am not agreed with your last lines because if shareef has no receipts or no evidence of proof so therefore all others are exempted. Shareefs are well known Mafia and shameless people but Bujwha has some respect.

vicahmed99

If Noorani kutta and Marvie, Gulalai and Gulbuhkari bitches are behind this campaign then i definitely not want him to step down

Hussain1967

Utter nonsense dear. Neither of them are US citizens or residents, and the story was not published in the US based media. The US courts have NO jurisdiction over this matter.
The onus to prove his story lies solely on Noorani.
Utter nonsense dear. A US citizen can sue a foreigner who is not even in USA, let alone if he is in USA. I know this all as I myself have lived in USA for many years.

Do you remember that Sita White obtained verdict against Imran Khan from Supreme Court of California? It doesn’t matter were Noorani posted his video or article. He defamed and damaged the business of BajCo group whose business is in USA and whose CEO and President are US citizens.

ahameed

If a person has million of dollars and he has been on key government positions then he should answer allegations properly. No one is above the law. This is not anti-Pakistan slogan; this is accountability.
بجا فرمایا۔۔۔۔لیکن ہم دوغلے کیوں ہیں؟ یہی اصول میاں نوازشریف صاحب پر کیوں لاگو نہیں کیا جا سکتا؟؟؟

The Sane

Utter nonsense dear. A US citizen can sue a foreigner who is not even in USA, let alone if he is in USA. I know this all as I myself have lived in USA for many years.

Do you remember that Sita White obtained verdict against Imran Khan from Supreme Court of California? It doesn’t matter were Noorani posted his video or article. He defamed and damaged the business of BajCo group whose business is in USA and whose CEO and President are US citizens.
Sita White was a resident alien of

I stand by my statement. And for your info....Sita was a dual national of the UK and US, and had been residing in the US as her permanent resident at the time of filing of the case. I also believe that her daughter was a US citizen by birth.
Noorani has only one way if he wants to pursue any litigation in the US, and that is if he files a case against Bajwa’s brothers (who I believe are US citizens) and prove that they have committed a crime on the US soil by laundering money. But the repercussions of filing a bogus case in US can land him in prison for a very long time, and that is precisely this BS will not see the light of day, other than on these forums.

knowledge88

ddog.gif
Sita White was a resident alien of

I stand by my statement. And for your info....Sita was a dual national of the UK and US, and had been residing in the US as her permanent resident at the time of filing of the case. I also believe that her daughter was a US citizen by birth.
Noorani has only one way if he wants to pursue any litigation in the US, and that is if he files a case against Bajwa’s brothers (who I believe are US citizens) and prove that they have committed a crime on the US soil by laundering money. But the repercussions of filing a bogus case in US can land him in prison for a very long time, and that is precisely this BS will not see the light of day, other than on these forums.

knowledge88

Sorry turd, Niazi dumped your women.
ab kya chah raha hay ?
Tery gher ki ortoon ki naked dance kertee hooi image laga doon ? It will take me roughly 5 minutes. I am a graphic artist. You want to give me the challenge . saaree dunya tery gher ki ortoon koh nangah dance kertee hooway dekhay gee, Toh nay women ki baat kery hay , may nay nahee, See what I do next.

The Sane

ab kya chah raha hay ?
Tery gher ki ortoon ki naked dance kertee hooi image laga doon ? It will take me roughly 5 minutes. I am a graphic artist. You want to give me the challenge . saaree dunya tery gher ki ortoon koh nangah dance kertee hoee dekhay gee, Toh nay women ki baat kery hay , may nay nahee, See what I do next.

sorry Indian turd, Not interested!

Pathfinder

ab kya chah raha hay ?
Tery gher ki ortoon ki naked dance kertee hooi image laga doon ? It will take me roughly 5 minutes. I am a graphic artist. You want to give me the challenge . saaree dunya tery gher ki ortoon koh nangah dance kertee hooway dekhay gee, Toh nay women ki baat kery hay , may nay nahee, See what I do next.
talk about perverted nature.

The Sane

no, no , world will be interested to see your family's naked dancing women, after that you will never insult other family's women. Give me few minutes.

IQ of a turd, especially that of India, speaks highly of itself......Turd.