"Asif Gafoor Apni Tone Theek Karo"- Mufti Kifayatullah threatens DG-ISPR Asif Gafoor

Notpersonal

Minister (2k+ posts)
He should be taught a lesson , this masked afghani should immediately be given in army custody and set to an example for rest of mullas

disgusted

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Asif Ghafoor should correct his tone otherwise Kifayatullah will start taking a ghusal with paishab.

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
I guess if they win the election, you will see the dead bodies of all corrupt generals hanging from the lampposts ... That would be some lesson for meddling in civilian affairs .

Ahahahaha.... hehehehe.. Man, Nice joke. You made my morning!

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
Check his beer belly. With this belly he will lock horns with Pakistan Army! Amazing to see what sheer ignorance can do to a head with a turban!!!!!

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If just pass the news AH going to address few workers in Karachi, Army with tank nuke will there.
Bilawal threatening Sindhoo desh , Achackzayi saying It is Afghanistan
Gulalai went from all Immigration n FIA counter
Wardi nighain jhukai kharein the.
Why not Chaman border FC is collecting 5 crore daily.
In Karachi selling Karachi water openly.

Aslan

I guess if they win the election, you will see the dead bodies of all corrupt generals hanging from the lampposts ... That would be some lesson for meddling in civilian affairs .
They will start killing each other.These deobandis are less than 20%.The other 80% also consist of many sects so Pakistan will become like Syria.I am confident these clowns can not win.I was just presenting an imaginary scenario to show how intolerant,vindictive and dictatorial these molvis are.This is all due to ignorance and the extremist environment they grew up in.

Zaidi Qasim

They will start killing each other.These deobandis are less than 20%.The other 80% also consist of many sects so Pakistan will become like Syria.I am confident these clowns can not win.I was just presenting an imaginary scenario to show how intolerant,vindictive and dictatorial these molvis are.This is all due to ignorance and the extremist environment they grew up in.
If a dozen or more Lotas in PTI didn't cause it to kill each other, I don't think few shit disturbers will cause any panic in the country. I will remind you the time when JUI ruled back in 1977 or so, he was just fine. Anyway, any tom, dick or harry is better than inept,incompetence and ill manner PM ...

Aslan

If a dozen or more Lotas in PTI didn't cause it to kill each other, I don't think few shit disturbers will cause any panic in the country. I will remind you the time when JUI ruled back in 1977 or so, he was just fine. Anyway, any tom, dick or harry is better than inept,incompetence and ill manner PM ...
This is not 1977.The country is very divided and polarised now.Molvis from different sect don't tolerate each other.These deobandis are less than 20% they can not impose their will on the rest of 80%.They will not be accepted.They can't even agree when to celebrate Eid how are they going to agree on other matters?.

Zaidi Qasim

This is not 1977.The country is very divided and polarised now.Molvis from different sect don't tolerate each other.These deobandis are less than 20% they can not impose their will on the rest of 80%.They will not be accepted.They can't even agree when to celebrate Eid how are they going to agree on other matters?.
My friend, consider if view holders of different parties, with different ideas and different manifestos, Can be collected by Boots under PTI , then , these different sects and different opinion holders definitely can get together under the same roof. Bongi khan himself once projected the Taliban Philosophy and defended their style of Governance , even though , the secular Like Fawad Mota can still differ with his policy of past . But that didn't deter Fawa to join him and stay in power.
I personally thing that we need a united national Government where the concerns of all the sections of the society can be address.

Aslan

My friend, consider if view holders of different parties, with different ideas and different manifestos, Can be collected by Boots under PTI , then , these different sects and different opinion holders definitely can get together under the same roof. Bongi khan himself once projected the Taliban Philosophy and defended their style of Governance , even though , the secular Like Fawad Mota can still differ with his policy of past . But that didn't deter Fawa to join him and stay in power.
I personally thing that we need a united national Government where the concerns of all the sections of the society can be address.
Molvis are an intolerant lot and they will never unite which is a good thing in a way.Why isn't there a single islamic party in Pakistan?.It is because every molvi thinks he is right and all others wrong..I don't understand your obsession with boots.Politicians change parties for all sorts of reasons.Sometimes it is due to personal differences,sometimes they are opportunistic.Sometimes they are ambitious like bhutto was when he left Ayub.
.It happens in other countries too.In UK 20 MPs from the ruling party have left and joined other parties due to issues related to Brexit.

abdlsy

کفایت اللہ کو انڈین کہیں مار کہ الزام فوج پر نہ لگا دیں
Koiee baat nahee phirr bhee good
I think imran khan n team is brilliant by demonstrating free speech march etc
Showing the world you want these fking budbudaar people VS me
World means china russia usa europe

But israel india afghanistan fund n enjoy these things ?

Last edited:

abdlsy

wah kia solid chitrol ki hai ? ? ?
EIY5KGoXYAAkv4B
https://twitter.com/x/status/1182883312576032768
You mf soldier broke ur anal sphincter?