As-Sahab Media propaganda against Pakistan

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Takfiri propaganda at its best

You will definetely get angry after watching this propaganda video of As-Sahab Media

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr7uzCu9G4Q[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYq65pPF83E[/video]

babubeer

Citizen
The Videos are telling the truth. Where do you propaganda in it? So anything that goes against the army of Pakistan is Propaganda to you? very funny!

S

Siasati

yup the videos are telling the truth. Where is the propaganda?

truefacts

This is how you can prove wrong belief using right arguments... This is right Pak Army is killing their own people as US said but this is also true that so called Mujahideen (Talibans) also faught for US for about a decade against Russia, how come they are fighting for Islam now?... now whats true whats wrong decide urself, no stress, cool down, think about it.

babubeer

Citizen
I am not supporter of Talibans but these videos are really reflective of what going on in Pakistan

These videos are speaking the truth and we should think on it! Can you please tell us why u think its propaganda?

khanji

Citizen
its very easy to criticize our beloved army who are giving lives to safeguard us from these terrorists, people like you shit in the pants when see themselves in this situation :evil:

Abdul Haadi

Senator (1k+ posts)
True, the politicians and leaders are corrupt but what about ARMY. They shouldn't talk about the army like that ARMY does what ever the orders are. Not even once this reporter condemned the killing of innocent while he was praising them that they are doing it right. This is not Islam. At the same time while he is talking about Pakistani Army who is trying to defend their country What about all these ARABS bro.s of this reporter they are not corrupt they are super corrupt. He should make videos about them how their money is supporting All the western countries. SHAME ON YOU ALJAZEERA
SHAME on YOU ALJAZEERA :evil: :twisted:

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
moderator u should take this bullshit out of here ? what sort of jehad they are doing killing innocent people in peshawar today in rawalpindi then bomb islamic university
this complete rubbish should be traced and producers should be punished
if they really want to eastablish islamic state why they dont do jehad in saudie arabia or egypt or iran or morcarro or jordan or seryia these stupid wankers are disonwed by thier own governments and they come to pak for what
i kow we have cruppt goverment and generals but it does not mean u kill innocent people childern and women who are queuing in fpr pension in banks and innocent women and childern who are out and about for their weekly shopping

tell me a single word of quran which tell u to fight like this ????????????? which islam they r talking about islam even dont allow to abuse non muslims if u r attacking or capturing a cirty let alone klling women and childern

i know our goverment need to recitfy its politics but it does give any one right to reosort to terrorism
REMOVE THIS STUPID VIDOE IMMEDIATELY U R glorfing terrosim by allowing this to be posted thanks

sher_khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
All these Arabs should go fight the rulers of their countries first. Try to impose the religious laws there. There is no greatness in bombing children's' schools.
these people are cowards. They know exactly where the Nato forces are. Why don't they go and fight the soldiers? Oh, I forgot. It's too dangerous.

barhaich

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its pretty much the truth, however some biasedness is there. But most of this is true. This is what happens. Our powerful People's disgusting actions and an immense dishonor for us.
May Allah help this Ummah.
People please kill the sin.

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)
hnuter555 said:
REMOVE THIS STUPID VIDOE IMMEDIATELY U R glorfing terrosim by allowing this to be posted thanks

THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN POSTED TO SHOW THE PSYCHOLOGY OF THE DECEPTIVE ENEMY !!!!
THIS DOES NOT MEAN GLORIFICATION OF TERRORISM !!!

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
We know that many indians pretending to be muslim Pakistanis on this site using pakistani names are playing smart.
It`s a very cheap and easy way of propaganda in Cyberwar.

Such videos and such channels like As-Sahab are false flags like the socalled Al-Faran in Occupied Kashmir killing some journalists and the killings of Sikhs.
These channels like As-Sahab and false viseos of Osama lookalike are simply a part of media and cyberwar against The State of Pakistan.
These people are not mujahid and they never fought against Sovjet. Groups who fought against Sovjet are now fighting against USA and Nato in Afghanistan. They are real freedom fighters, like Hikmatyaar, Haqqani group and Taliban under command of Mulla Omar.
Socalled mujahedin in Pakistan are Uzbeks, Tajiks and other Northe Alliance garabage backed and trained by India and US, funded and equipped by CIA.
Our army knows that. And all Pakistanis know the mistrust and the gap and lack of confidence between the army and the governement.
Our army is fighting against people who even not have "khatna", they are not even muslims.
Arms and weapons from which are made in india and USA and even israeli Uzi`s are being founded after running terrorists.

How can these propgandists justify bombings killing innocent muslims?
So don not be lured by the name As-Sahab. Such channels were also used in Iraq.
Such groups were also used in Iraq to misguide and lure Iraqi muslims. BUT PAKISTANIS ARE NOT IRAQIS.
Be aware please.
Just look how they take pictures and things out of context.
It`s like the devil reciting the bibel :)

Pakistan Zindabad

Azad

Councller (250+ posts)
Totally agreed with this video, either some of us don't want to come out of their fairytales. I love my Army n my heart goes with them but but......either let them say "No" Totally to Planet biggest Satan US, than whoever comes to fight them, Kill them at first instance.

Haider2332

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Shame on those who think its reality. I know some of it is real but the way they are saying is an ACT OF BRAINWASHING.....
Drone attacks are taking place but NOT with the permission of ARMY. Its just PARVEZ MUSHARRAF behind it. How about NRO???? Is this also ARMY???

If u think Army should poke its nose into every single matter then wass the point of having this MONSTER CABINET????? Its their job not to let US do it.

Those who call Pak Army KAFAR, they need a doctor to open their skull and wash there brain with ACID.

THIS IS THE ARMY WHICH RAISE SLOGAN.....ALLAH HO AKBAR; When testing any of its weapon. YESSSSSS ALLAH O AKBAR.....NOT....PAKISTAN ZINDABAAAAAD.

This is the reason y all these ignorant ppl are against it. Inshallah very soon, every child in every muslim country will be saying ..."There is one Islamic Army...That is PAKISTAN ARMY".

All the patriots SALUTE u my darling PAK ARMY!!!!1

Pakistan ARMY Zindabaaaaaad
PAKISTAN PAINDABAAD

erajdanish

Citizen
This is nothing but media propaganda. Media is too busy generating revenue from this kind of news. They do not care what they show!! One day they would praise army as the best source in Pakistan and the other day they would show the same army as enemy of people. They just want to show what sells and get their rankings and viewer ship high!!

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is all simply a crap. Not a word is true.
These are bloody butchers , killers of pakistani's. Killing thousands of pakistanis every year. Torchuring and killing every one who does not believe in the way you think. THese are the menace to the society. And best of luck to our army to kill these butchers and killers. To hell with Osama the bloody fanatic cause of whom thousands of thousands of people died and to hell with these bloody talibans who kill fellow muslims with out even a reason.
Islam is about peace , there is no islam and for god sake there is no jihad going on .Bloody fanatics taking and using the name of Islam to kill other muslims. Yes pakistani army had started fighting with there hearts against these terrorsits. and Insha allah they will kill all these bloody bastards.
Now these bloody talibans are running like cowards , and leaving behind what Indian currency and indian arms and amunition. Wow wow wow bloody talibans using hindus money and equipment to kill the other Muslims.Haha this is such a nasty picture.
Please be aware , they are takfiris who have been responsible in the past for kiling muslims and they will always be on the wrong path.

Azad

Councller (250+ posts)
Ofcourse army is responsible for NRO(PMush was acting Chief), there was no parliment when all the bases, routes, info shared...haha how funny where is the one Praising Mullah Umar n Haqqani now...was not their regime destroyed totally by the same army???? Kerry laugar...where it has gone, we thought everything the put it against n is shame for army???now accepted by heart without change of single article, yet they put some more presure after the OBOMBA signature??
I would b the very first to have my last breath loyalty with the army n country..but i do have the right to raise questions..either bitter r soft.
Facts are Facts bro, i 200% condemns whereever explosion, i could be the next one as well....But Lets rise to say totally NO to the Buzurg Satan US n allies, than whoever stand against pierce them at all.