As-Sahab Media propaganda against Pakistan

jillanihk

Voter (50+ posts)
this is true .army fighting in pakistan ..this is not our war...our leaders fighting for americans and more for dollers.no 0% propaganda in these vidioes .

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
show me where it says kill innocent mulims if Govt. of that country is colabrating with kafirs??? who will go to hell for innocent civilians killings
it you murdrer Karagees

princezulfi

Voter (50+ posts)
Our army is to defend our country, Pakistani's don't care about if those people are Muslims or what so ever but they are against our country (Pakistan). All suicide bombing, killing innocent people because of them, our army is going to destroy them and Inshallah our army will succeed. Long Live Pakistan, Love Live Pak Army

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
They are bloody mullah group talking simply rubbise. These bloody mullahs of taliban and specially bull shit alqaeda has killed thousands of innocent muslims. Who were our fathers mothers sister or brothers of fellow muslims. To hell with these blood sucking bull shit people.
Its our army and its doing the best job. We all are with our pakistani shaheeds who has been killed by these blood suckers. And insha allah we will succeed in our fight againt these mullahs. [fazl] look at this mullah for example bloody hypocrat. I hate them all , they are so mean . THey just want to kill everyone that does not believe in what they are saying.
Great work Pak army, we all are with u, for god sake kill them all.

mhkhan1988

Citizen
Salaamu alaykum wa`rahmatullah wa`barakatuh

first many people dont know who are the jamaat takfeer , Takfeer means "Exclude Muslims from Islaam" to declare Muslims Murtad if their doing Sinns or doind Kuffr al asghar(Small Disbelief). And we can say that their on footsteps of al Khawarij(They killed sahaba, and also declared Muslims as Murtads), The Prophet sallalaahu 3alayhi wassalaam said: " these People read Qu`ran but it doesn`t pass their throuts"(Saheeh Hadeeth) in one another narration he Sallalaahu 3alayhi wassalaam said: " These are the Dogs of the Hellfire"(Saheeh Hadeeth). But Alhamdu lillahi rabil alaamin the Aqeedah(belief) und Manhaj(Methodologie) of Ahlu Sunnah wal Jammah is that if the Haakim(Leader) is Muslim then you have to Follow him, also if hes a faasiq or daalim. And Rasool Allaah sallalaahu 3alayhi wassalam said: " Obey Allaah and his Messenger and the people who have right to order on you(the Leaders are meant ) and in another narration " obey your hukkaam(leaders) if they also beat you and drag you in the dirt".(these are 2 different ahadeeth, with a approximate meaning).
My brothers and Sisters in Islaam we have in our time 2 groups of extremes, the one who say we dont have to pray or to pay zakah or to practice islaam or to show myself as a Muslim, and the other are Like these Takfiris,Sufis,kharijis.. etc. who took Islaam in a way which is against Kitab Allaah and Sunnah, the one who declare Muslims as Murtads, the other who reduce islaam only in Jihaad and qitaal(killing), and the others the sufis who do haraam and went to a extreme that they do shirk and go to graves and to their awliya.
May Allaah protect the Muslims and our Beliefs and our Imaan. Ameen

For more Infos write me Inshaa`Allaah
Jazaaka Allaah kulu khayr wa Baraaka Allaah feek

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
i wanna know only one thing where is ISLAM innocent peoples are permitted to be killed mulism or non mulim alike. your behavier is LIKE KHARGEES. :twisted: