ArrestantiPakistanjournalists Twitter trends started and spread by PTI media team Proof attached!

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Do you know that on your thread at least 2 indians in disguise are commenting and you are not able to discern them .... in fact you are liking their posts as they speak against our army .... This is your political acumen??? ....And coming to the twitter trend why you never raise your voice against few Afghan and few Pak twitter handles trending about PTM ??? and other anti Pak army trends ??? anti IK trends??? Do you know that every trend is analysed like above and you will find a handful of Maryam media cell trending such trends .... Mubasshir Zaidi actually himself joins such trends ..... Condemn everyone across the board and especially Maryam media cell as they are the pioneers of this practice......
well Sonya I dont know if you are paranoid by the so called "Indian agents" on this forum or whats the phobia you got that you came to such conclusion that they are indeed Indian agents?FYI I dont give a damn about maryum or Niazi media cells alike both are idiots of superior nature
I know myself here that I love my country and its integrity rest they can do whatever they want to do,Do you think that our country is so weak that few people on internet can destabilize them? Plz comment on the PTI media fake consensus that this false demand became the top trend due to manipulation and deceit!
kindly let me know which ones are you talking about !here everyone is an agent lol
chalo jaldi jaldi batado kon kon indian agent hai plz ?

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
well Sonya I dont know if you are paranoid by the so called "Indian agents" on this forum or whats the phobia you got that you came to such conclusion that they are indeed Indian agents?
FYI I dont give a damn about maryum or Niazi media cells alike both are idiots of superior nature
I know myself here that I love my country and its integrity rest they can do whatever they want to do,Do you think that our country is so weak that few people on internet can destabilize them? Plz comment on the PTI media fake consensus that this false demand became the top trend due to manipulation and deceit!
kindly let me know which ones are you talking about !here everyone is an agent lol
Don’t close your eyes in your hatred.... If you are not able to discern Indians here then no point arguing with you ..... Jhoot in any form is jhoot .... either by PTI or by Maryam media cell .... My point was you made a thread on a practice thinking PTI somehow got caught .... This practice was started by Maryam in PM house and was propagated by Mubasshir Zaidi.... Now that it’s come to bite them that they are crying ..... And plz listen to one of Maryam media cell employee interview in which he details on how they created trends about a month back.... I take it as was warned to us by our religion ‘jhoot itna nashar hoga keh woh sach lagna shuru ho jai ga’ .....

bhaibarood

Don’t close your eyes in your hatred.... If you are not able to discern Indians here then no point arguing with you ..... Jhoot in any form is jhoot .... either by PTI or by Maryam media cell .... My point was you made a thread on a practice thinking PTI somehow got caught .... This practice was started by Maryam in PM house and was propagated by Mubasshir Zaidi.... Now that it’s come to bite them that they are crying ..... And plz listen to one of Maryam media cell employee interview in which he details on how they created trends about a month back.... I take it as was warned to us by our religion ‘jhoot itna nashar hoga keh woh sach lagna shuru ho jai ga’ .....
Dear Sonya why you took this post that serious ?
you should have known me somehow that I dont tow the line of maryum or Niazi media cells both are dead horse for me. Actual issue is performance of the govt which you know every well sucks big time until now!
I know Maryum media cell is liar so as Ik media cell and master of all lies ISPR media cell unearthed by facebook with 300 active accounts operated by ISPR!
Media cells are created to fool the masses and convert public opinions well they got busted everytime, you think Pakistani public are idiots ? very smart people!
again plz tell me how are indian agents as you found out on this thread? just curious

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Sonya why you took this post that serious ?
you should have known me somehow that I dont tow the line of maryum or Niazi media cells both are dead horse for me. Actual issue is performance of the govt which you know every well sucks big time until now!
I know Maryum media cell is liar so as Ik media cell and master of all lies ISPR media cell unearthed by facebook with 300 active accounts operated by ISPR!
Media cells are created to fool the masses and convert public opinions well they got busted everytime, you think Pakistani public are idiots ? very smart people!
again plz tell me how are indian agents as you found out on this thread? just curious
This is called fifth gen warfare .... Your argument of equating Maryam media cell or for that matter PTI media cell to ISPR is simply pathetic...ISPR is for country whether you agree or not and it’s here to stay whether you agree or not... Maryam media cell was for her own Zaat and don’t you remember her famous words ‘hum hukmaran khandaan’.... Now you r so blind that you can’t discern Indians here eg Danish99 writes hijaab as hizaab..... King Q calls modi modiji and in a fit of rage when someone said something wrong about Indian women spilled out that he is an indian too ..... lastly for PTI to perform and for us to judge its performance let’s for 2023 .....

bhaibarood

This is called fifth gen warfare .... Your argument of equating Maryam media cell or for that matter PTI media cell to ISPR is simply pathetic...ISPR is for country whether you agree or not and it’s here to stay whether you agree or not... Maryam media cell was for her own Zaat and don’t you remember her famous words ‘hum hukmaran khandaan’.... Now you r so blind that you can’t discern Indians here eg Danish99 writes hijaab as hizaab..... King Q calls modi modiji and in a fit of rage when someone said something wrong about Indian women spilled out that he is an indian too ..... lastly for PTI to perform and for us to judge its performance let’s for 2023 .....
Lol so kingQ becomes Indian? ? ? He known nooni supporter and Danish99 is new I dont saw him much! But one word ,which could be typo make them bloody indians?.
5 gen war is Zaid hamid aka lal topi wala blongra statement copied by your beloved Gen ghafoora. Stop being so narrow minded and labelling people as enemies.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lol so kingQ becomes Indian? ? ? He known nooni supporter and Danish99 is new I dont saw him much! But one word ,which could be typo make them bloody indians?.
5 gen war is Zaid hamid aka lal topi wala blongra statement copied by your beloved Gen ghafoora. Stop being so narrow minded and labelling people as enemies.
Stop being a buffoon .... All armies employ cyber armies in the world .... If you are oblivious to this fact , it doesn’t matter to me one bit.... All it matters is I will keep going after indians on this forum as I can tolerate every sort of Pakistani with any political affiliation..... one thing that I can’t tolerate is lying cheating scum of an indian .......

Vulcan Vendetta

MPA (400+ posts)
lol you are indeed boot malshi as I correctly identified earlier from your idiotic comments
thanks for making it easy for us.
Everything is easy for u dude because.....
AKAL NA HOWEY TAY MOJAA HE MOJAA lol
U just couldnt argue, u just couldnt discuss a point so u reverted to the target given to u, to make a sweeping statement against our army lol.
I said a name n asked ur opinion on it, if u r also a subjective n to the point person, comment on that name n tell me the name u want me to comment on.
But no, u want everybody to talk against institutions n not the people who do bad in those institutions lol.
I guess u made it clear for everybody who wants to target black sheeps n who wants to target an institution.

Champion 01

Pakistan is fuked,its civil marshal law.
Pakistan is NOT fucked, infact Patriotic PAKISTANIS are FUCKING those who are against Pakistan, those who are sitting out side somewhere and barking against Pakistan.
Any Motherfucker speaking against my country and my Army is a PIMP of MODI.
Fuckin piss drinker..

PAK ARMY ZINDABAD
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD