Are we these days living in a haramandi controlled by pimps?

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
After watching, the most obnoxious, perfidious, disgusting & degrading interview of Khawar Minika with the most salacious Geo TV anchor, Shahzeb Khanzada, it was made abundantly clear that we are not living in a civilized society but in harammandi that is controlled by corrupt PDM pimps, corrupt generals, corrupt judges and corrupt bureaucrats.

It reminded me of a story the husband who suspected his wife of having an affair with a man and one day took out his precious pistol from his drawer and warned the wife that he was going to killing her lover today. She tried to plead with him of her innocence and of his suspecting her without any proof but of no avail. So, he rushed ot out in great fury and anger.
The wife was worried sick if he was really going to kill her lover? But after a few hours the husband returned home with a big smile on his face. She asked him, " Did you kill him or not? No, he said." "But as soon as he looked at my pistol, he liked it so much, he offered me one lakh rupees and I sold it to him."

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Guzishta 76 saalon Se yehi ho raha hai ——— Yeh GHALEEZ Ghulam beghairat Ghuddar Buzdil FOUJ ———— chutiya Beghairat Awam ko Jahil aur Corrupt Kar Kay —— in Kay sources aur Resources Par Qabaz hai aur Hakomat Kar Kay Mazay Lay rehi hai​

xecutioner

E9f0bgOVUBARqKI.jpg

This creature is worse than prostitutes and pimps

xecutioner

Where is the other picture? Jahan inki Gand mar rahay hain aur us ke baat pisi hui hari mirch wala danda inki ki gand main daal kar moun se nikal rahay hain?
Those details are shameful.
Just sharing this one to show what these madarchowds deserve after killing their own people and raping their own mother and sisters in bengladesh

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Just sharing this one to show what these madarchowds deserve after killing their own people and raping their own mother and sisters in bengladesh
and they never learn their lesson and continue their stupidity.

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
These bloody scums of a filthy system are a vermin. I never really liked Bengalis as we were told and brainwashed by these bastard in Na-Pak Studies. All that I have know growing upwas all a facade. I don't really like bengalis still as they hate us like anything. I have seen their hate and disgust for Pakistanis. But then again fuck them as we were not to be blamed but these bastards Jolly/Filth/Fellows were the ones who carried out the dirty deeds. But I have heard stories in my travels to UK, Europe and the states when the people who survived that massacre of 1971.

The way those old men painted the scenario with teary eyes just shattered my Heart, Mind and Soul. Now I know if they can commit such henious crimes against West Pakistan which happen to be US here in Pakistan, then how much more worse they would have done to the bengalis. But now the perception is changing amongst bengalis as they now know that these damned mercenary army is ridiculed by us here in Paki Land.

No matter what I think of Imran khan and his stupidity/blunder, as he too played in the arms of these bastard generals as PMLUN did and are now doing, but he has done his deed and paid his dues as he has exposed these Na-Pak demons in front of this whole nation. To which this nation is thank full to him ...

XGhostX

Senator (1k+ posts)
Eik prostitute (randi) bih business kertay waqat parda aagay ker lati ha.
Yeh Randian pehle parda karthi thi. Wohi Parda hamari ankhon par tha. Par ab yeh Nange hogaye hain hamari Nazron main. Nange pakaray gaye hain apne dalalon ke saath aur apne thoku amreeka ke saath ...

patwari_sab

Kam is a very brave man - He has already protested for many days on hunger strike outside European consulates. He can look Asim Kanjerr in the eye and tell him off in French.
IRK bi koyi kam bahudar nhi ta.. aj dek lo kiya halat kr di in duffers ne os ki. betr hai jahan hai wahi filhal rahe.

Rambler

IRK bi koyi kam bahudar nhi ta.. aj dek lo kiya halat kr di in duffers ne os ki. betr hai jahan hai wahi filhal rahe.

Kam is at another level. He has an unbreakable iron will. He is brave as a lion and a cunning as a fox. He is fast and furious. To top it off he is training on the top of Mount Everest at the moment and when he comes down he will be invincible. For the time being he is watching everything from the top and giving out useful advice on the web.

Reactions: Kam