Are we still watching Indian movies and dramas?

Dear brothers

As you can see the title of this discussion... as i am out of Pakistan for some quite a time, but can any buddy tell me are we still showing indian movies in our cinemas?

Are we still watching indian movies in our homes?

Are we still watching those stupid and false epic dramas on TV?

Lets we all boycott indian movies and channels... as there is no reason to watch people who abuse us... I live with friends and all the time there is a battle coz i stop them watching indian movies..

So please leave your comments and thoughts....

Thanks..

khalid100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Salam brother,
I 2nd your opinion. I live outiside Pakistan too and we have stopped buying indian products for the same reason.
But I'd like to add one thing in it. Are we doing it for Allah or for our national interest. I think we should stop watching all the Haram things for the sake of Allah anyway, be it on our own Pakistani tv or other channells. On there other hand there is a very good Islamic tv channell Peace tv from india by Dr. Zakir Naik and we still watch it. As it is for Muslims.
Hope u got my point. What do u think?
rgds
Khalid

kiss2deth

kiss2deth
Dear brothers

I live in UK as we all know that we all have to pay to watch indian channels

this way we are helping indian econamy and we are part of killing going on in Gujrat Kashmire and so on

i strongly recomend we should stop paying money to indian govt and try not to be a part of them by helping them financially

before we buy any household items such as (masalas,rice,cooking oil,dry fruits,cds,dvds)we should make sure they are not made in india or israel

we (british public) or(people live in uk) are allready contributing millons of pounds towards indian econamy

We should stop watching indian movies and dramas and stop bying indian products,

So I am sure this will make the difference,

Wake up and make the difference. thanks Kashif london

shoaibazizmeer

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dear Brother,
I agree with you that we must boycott Indian movies and dramas as well. It is not only helping boost their economy but also helping them fulfilling their agenda of we Pakistani forget the Ideology of Pakistan. I've met many few Indians in recent years, no doubt there are some very good people among them but a large number of Indians really hate use deep in their heart. And i am very thankful to Allah Almighty who bestowed us with such a beautiful country Pakistan. They (Hindu Zionists) would never want our country to live prosperous and be peaceful. Just look back past 60 years, they never missed a chance to harm us and when i see a certain people giving statements that India had never been a danger for Pakistan, it really makes me thinking about the Dhaka Fall and several other incidents.
A big number of Pakistanis look impressed from the so called Shining India. In fact it not but looks that way in Bollywood movies and * + dramas. We are better than Indian in several aspects, we just need to have trust in our abilities and i am very sure that we have everything that is required to be a wonderful nation and the leaders of the world. Don't forget we are the leaders of the Islamic nations and it is true.

Nabeel

Citizen
salam o alikum

to all my pakistan brothers and sisters my name is nabeel and iam Pakistani
i live in newyork and iam a student of engineering. According to the brothers who post there messages i realy very glad that in Pakistanis there is still patriotism alive that is very good Thank Allah
my brothers rise a very good message that we stop buying indian products and also try to buy only pakistani items and good that realy help our country.
brothers and sisters we have to do spreding this messages to our other friends also
brother our country is best in the whole world but right now our contry need a lot of professionals like
doctors
engineeres
skill workers
and many more
so to ful fill these gaps we have to study and those who study i request them that study hard and during study keep in mind that we have to do some thing for our country because our country need professionals
hope u guys understand my point of veiw may Allah help u in doing struggle for our country
Amen

A

Admin

Nabeel said:
salam o alikum

to all my pakistan brothers and sisters my name is nabeel and iam Pakistani
i live in newyork and iam a student of engineering. According to the brothers who post there messages i realy very glad that in Pakistanis there is still patriotism alive that is very good Thank Allah
my brothers rise a very good message that we stop buying indian products and also try to buy only pakistani items and good that realy help our country.
brothers and sisters we have to do spreding this messages to our other friends also
brother our country is best in the whole world but right now our contry need a lot of professionals like
doctors
engineeres
skill workers
and many more
so to ful fill these gaps we have to study and those who study i request them that study hard and during study keep in mind that we have to do some thing for our country because our country need professionals
hope u guys understand my point of veiw may Allah help u in doing struggle for our country
Amen

Very touching post. I hope you keep your promise and go back to Pakistan after finsh you studies.