Are MQM leaders in hiding OR avoiding TV talk shows ?

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
why u so paranoid about indian money!!India surely pumped 1.5 billion $ in afganistan with an aim to win good relationship with the country!
It has only 4 consulates while in pakistan media;people talk about 12 consultates (aka zaid hamid production )!

Isn't it the battle in karachi more to do with ethnic riots :MQM vs ANP instigated by PPP as divide and conquer strategy!!

There is enough money and funding with these 2 political party being in coalition govt!

mqm/anp both pro indian ..and anti pakistan ..dont you know that simple reality.
and its not just zh but others as well

'Indian Consulates in Afghansitan training terrorists and sending them to Pakistan to blow up pipelines in Baluchistan
Senior US diplomat William Burns gave Indian officials a terse and cryptic directive on Thursday. ”Shut down Indian Consulates in Afghanistan, reduce presence in Kabul and stop sending mercenaries across the Durand Line
'

Last edited:

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
nawaz sharif is also an indian mole!!so stop being stereotype!!mohajirs left their motherland for pakistan!!

for your information i am also mohagir............but i dont call my self mohagir(though mqmrs do) but pakistani.
so its your futile strugle to bring fight to us.
and remember we have 100000000 differences but when it comes to motherland we are all one.if doubt read history

zubair1234

Senator (1k+ posts)
mqm is the most trouble some educated mafia group of asia.

they kill innocent pakhtoons and instigate ethnic riots=>this is what indian media says about them!

If they want to prove innocence and want to make good impression in eyes of people,they should surrender their guns,target killers and compensate all the riots affected pakhtoon family!!
mqm trained by your fascist govt

mrk123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
MQM sure is conspicuous in their absence from the tv talk shows. It seems that there is a change of faces of who could talk to the media. Currently it seems that Raza Haroon (sent by the bhagora from london) is the face of the party. Hyder Abbas Rizvi is nowhere to be seen. I believe that MQM wants to tightly control the narrative right now and dont want all the idiotic leaders to be on TV.

for your information i am also mohagir............but i dont call my self mohagir(though mqmrs do) but pakistani.
so its your futile strugle to bring fight to us.
and remember we have 100000000 differences but when it comes to motherland we are all one.if doubt read history

your differences are as high as mount Everest!!i don't see the end of political turmoil in pakistan...too many divisions,only few provinces with evry province belonging to one ethnicity!!

Feel pity for people who left their motherland !!

Gajoo bihari is also mohajir :)

fasi2003

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yar tujhe teray country main koi kam naheen milta. There are evidences that MQM is produced and trained by India. India is also involved in Baluchistan. India is also behind Tehrike Taliban Pakistan. Apna chehra jitna dhoo loo sach samne kabi na kabi ayeei hii ga.

Allegation!why will they come to train india once you have biggest network of training camps for taliban,let,jem,hizb..

souls from indonesia,chechenya,iraq,iran,uk,usa,malaysia come to the land of pure to take training !!

Why wll MQM send people to india to take training ??

:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Yar tujhe teray country main koi kam naheen milta. There are evidences that MQM is produced and trained by India. India is also involved in Baluchistan. India is also behind Tehrike Taliban Pakistan. Apna chehra jitna dhoo loo sach samne kabi na kabi ayeei hii ga.

[hilar][hilar][hilar]MQM is produced :lol::lol::lol::lol:jaise gajar,mooli ki kheti hai

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
#
lol, i never though this ram lal is your cousin/bro in law...........i can feel mqmrs pain when i try to straight indain's facts.:lol::lol:

LOL! You are the one agreeing to what the Indian says, not me
Marry him if you are so interested

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)
LOL! You are the one agreeing to what the Indian says, not me
Marry him if you are so interested

lol.......your tafoo is asking place from indain for mohagir ......and in your book he is not indian mole ...how come i...if you are that much alergic to indian leave this indain's funded MQM.