Appeal to Islamabadies...Imagine Flooding in Islamabad (May God Forbid)

Humble Appeal To Islamabadies:

GOD FORBID, GOD FORBID, just imagine Allah's rage and anger turning on us, Simli Dam playing havoc in this valley type city of 10 x 10 miles Islamabad. From Parliament house to G-11, streets flooded and we all have to climb up the margalla hills to take cover and from that top we helplessly watches the whole city encircled with Allah's Azab.

No businesses, luxury houses, beautiful fields/grounds or amenities which we all have been enjoying whilst rest of the country is plunged in misery with horrendous scenes from Gilgil to Quetta. Just think why we feel that it can not happen to us, has Allah's standards of justice indifferent from city to city? Have we conquered something to prevent this Azab? What makes us special or are there any exception in Allah's widsom? Just be empathetic and imagine the horrible scenes from the eyes of that man stranded on a top of this house with vicious tides of flood roaring pass the streets and it's levels reaching to his feet. All he can think is why me Allah, what did I do wrong? Didn't I read Quran, didn't I daily pray, didn't I offer Zakat, didn't I do Fasting, didn't I give charity every week, what will happen to these little kids, my old parents, my pregnant wife in her delivery stages, didn't I worked all my life to earn Halal for my family and only then made this house, bought this small car and all I had were these assets now ruined by this flood?

It might be a chance given by Allah before His inferno reaches our houses (God forbid), before Malaikas are ordered to make Islamabad a symbol of disaster, before Allah flattened this beautiful valley regardless of 1000s of pious ones dragged into this hell along with the corrupt ones.

So I beg for Allah's mercy, I beg for Allah's forgiveness, I vow to help my brothers and sisters who are left stranded so that I can win Allah's happiness by helping them. A humble request to everyone to start winning Allah's mercy by helping in any way you can and especially on regular basis until we get over this disaster. As I'll surely donate a chunk of my earnings to trade with Allah for which He will Inshallah bless safety and protection to my family.

And many thanks for reading this humble appeal and behold everyone, we need to improve our deeds as well as remove this filthy Government to bring the best of Pakistanis at the top. May Allah help us all. Ameen.

Jazallah Khair