Apas Ki Baat - 8th August 2011 - Will Imran Khan Change the Fate of country???

Killthecorrupts

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Apas Ki Baat - 8th August 2011 - Will Imran Khan's Slogan Change the Fate of country???

I have not seen this program, but I know what this Baba will say.
This Baba's still think it is 1980's & 1990's & People will believe what they say.

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Apas Ki Baat - 8th August 2011 - Will Imran Khan's Slogan Change the Fate of country???

Insha Allah PTI and Imran Khan is really doing good for his part now it is up to the people of Pakistan vote for him Aameen.:biggthumpup:
Status quo forces are making all out efforts now, very visible on media. They're pushing their own agenda, telling us nothing will change. PTI will keep pushing it's agenda along with the people of Pakistan behind it. Let's see who wins...:)

Last edited:

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)

Sold journalist.
BMW speaks ...

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

Who says it hampers judiciary?
What will be the judiciary if some corrupt like dogar comes into power?
The best is to keep a check in parliament and if you are cannot elect good represent then its peoples fault.

It hampers judiciary independence.
Why the procedure is not the same in other countries who we should take as example? How will judiciary work independently especially when parliamentarians are corrupt? And as far as your are talking about corrupt judges, isn't it similar to what if corrupt MNA gets in? There are many other ways to place a check on judiciary.

So for people's fault should we now hang 18 corore people?? ..... your comment is so naive politically.....i do many times "like" ur comments too....but mostly when they are against Army. Whenever it comes to Nawaz Sharif, u r extremely defensive and possessive.....

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)

Sathi its the best view of future Govt. Its hard to take the truth but you cannot hide from the reality. Whole Pakistan picture is in front of every one. We can clearly see the Roll of Army, Establishment of both Army and Civil, Courts, Corrupt Class and Politicians. Politicians mostly party of one of them I mentioned.
There should be division now with Bad and Good. Unfortunately only bad have allience and goods are cutting each other.

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)

Sathi its the best view of future Govt. Its hard to take the truth but you cannot hide from the reality. Whole Pakistan picture is in front of every one. We can clearly see the Roll of Army, Establishment of both Army and Civil, Courts, Corrupt Class and Politicians. Politicians mostly party of one of them I mentioned.
There should be division now with Bad and Good. Unfortunately only bad have allience and goods are cutting each other.
the name of najam sethi chidya is dollar.pti supporter be ready for tons of accusation.mqm has suffered these accusation for ages.bcz of these accusation mqm become more stronger and united.sethi kashif abbasi.talat hussain,naseemzahra, ansar abbasi,irfan siddique,nusseretjaveed, mushtaq minhas,hamid mir,haroon rasheed,these all are paid journalist working for nawazshareefand ppp,basically supporting status co,dynastic politics,they all are getting heavily paid they hate mqm bcs mqm is anti status co and dynastic politis,and now imran khan is also singing a same tune what mqm has been singing since 30 35 year.pti supporter must be wondering why haroon rasheed.if u read last column of haroon rasheed he criticize dr arif alvi the reason is alvi is urdu speaking.mqm have soft corner for imran khan.bcz mqm and pti ideology is moreless same now the barage of accusation will be shared bcz used to be only mqm.deep down mqm wants imran khan destroy pmln and ppp vote.that will help mqm in great way.let see imran khan bow down to these paid media people and endup shaking hand with nawaz shareef or stick to his principle time will tell.on other hand apart from all opposition and hateret mqm is growing fast and become symbol of unity even mqm opposition admit that .i hope this time army and supremecourt keep them self neutral. mqm zindabad pakistan zindabad

hawkeyeblue

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Apas Ki Baat - 8th August 2011 - Will Imra nKhan Change the Fate of country???

Tundiye Baad-e-Mukhalif Se Na Ghabra Aye Uqaab.
Ye To Chalti Hai Tujhe Ooncha Urranay K Liye.

lovely_pk

Banned
Re: Apas Ki Baat - 8th August 2011 - Will Imra nKhan Change the Fate of country???

Revolution with 2500-3000 peoples....??????????

garry317

Banned

IK is nothing more than a big loud speaker,i will do this n this..

SINGH KING

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

sethi is also surname in sikhs

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)

hahahahaha.................according to him, if you calculate the numbers given by shethi, IK will get 0 from sindh, 0 from Balochistan, 2,3 from Punjab and 2,3 from KPK........................hahaahahaha, totally based on PML N propaganda list.................

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)

بڑے بڑے چول ویکھے نے، پر نجم سیٹھی دے کیلیبر کوئی نئیں

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

I have always said Sethi is a Zardari supporter. Enough reason to dislike him

face2faceuni

Citizen

Yar tum logon ne to IK ko zabardasti ka PM bna dia hai. I agree with analysys if Mr. Sethi & its fact.
Tum logon ki baaton se lagta hai k aik nayee MQM ban'nay ja rahi hai PTI ki shakal main. Thanday demagh se socho to sethi sb ne kuchh ghalat nhin kaha.

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

Yar tum logon ne to IK ko zabardasti ka PM bna dia hai. I agree with analysys if Mr. Sethi & its fact.
Tum logon ki baaton se lagta hai k aik nayee MQM ban'nay ja rahi hai PTI ki shakal main. Thanday demagh se socho to sethi sb ne kuchh ghalat nhin kaha.

Why are you bring that **** MQM out of no where and comparing it with PTI, PTI is a national party , what is MQM it is noting just a **** regional party.

Regards

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

My advice is not to watch any program of this sold-out American journalist. Just ignore him and also ignore the paid members on this forum, they will keep trying to drag you to their level of stupidity.