Anwer Ali receives a heroic welcome on arriving back in Karachi

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Anwer Ali receives a heroic welcome when arriving back in Karachi

​He finally gets the recognition. Took a long time for people to realize his potential.

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)

اس بچے نے اپنی پرفارمنس سے سری لنکا ہی کو نہیں بلکہ اپنے ہی ملک کی پنجاب لابی کو بھی شکست دی ہے

TahirFCCA

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

اس بچے نے اپنی پرفارمنس سے سری لنکا ہی کو نہیں بلکہ اپنے ہی ملک کی پنجاب لابی کو بھی شکست دی ہے

App ki baat 100% theek he .... Dave Whatmore nay b yahi kaha tha k iss team me 4 teams kheelti hein from every province ... isliay ye team pakistan ki team nai ban pati ......

Khosa

MPA (400+ posts)

App ki baat 100% theek he .... Dave Whatmore nay b yahi kaha tha k iss team me 4 teams kheelti hein from every province ... isliay ye team pakistan ki team nai ban pati ......

11836641_10152963216761373_5415069131251679487_n.jpg

hashirarif

Citizen

shame on person like you one side posting Quide e azam photo and other side posting a hater and worst comments.shame on you , I think your parents fail to teach you a national spirit

hashirarif

Citizen

shame on person like you one side posting Quide e azam photo and other side posting a hater and worst comments.shame on you , I think your parents fail to teach you a national spirit.

Originally Posted by Pakistan 1st

ahaseeb

Minister (2k+ posts)

It was not a regional match, but International Match. Anwar Ali represented Pakistan and only Pakistan !

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)

shame on person like you one side posting Quide e azam photo and other side posting a hater and worst comments.shame on you , I think your parents fail to teach you a national spirit

It was not a regional match, but International Match. Anwar Ali represented Pakistan and only Pakistan !

These words are beautiful but hard to practice, what Punjab lobby has done with sports in Pakistan mainly with Hockey and cricket is now on everyone`s mouth ..

ahaseeb

Minister (2k+ posts)

These words are beautiful but hard to practice, what Punjab lobby has done with sports in Pakistan mainly with Hockey and cricket is now on everyone`s mouth ..

I don't disagree with you. Biased might exist but it is our responsibility not to fuel it.