Answer to Column of Javed Chauhdry

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
بہت عرصے کے بعد کسی نے دلیل کے ٹھپڑوں سے مٹی پلید کردی یے جاوید چوھدری کی ساری بونڈی دلیلیوں کا بھرکھس نکال دیا ایک ایک اعتراض کا مدلل جواب دیا ہے کہ بات سمجھ بھی آتی ہے بہت سکہ بند لاجکس دی ہیں لکھاری نے اسلوب آسان اور قائل کرنے والا ہے۔
Jaidaay CHODri parr daleel nahi paisaay aur haraam karian chalti hain aur Ganjooo Nooray Butt yeh dono hunnarr boahat achha jaantaiy hain khandaani tore parr

jupiter

Citizen
First of all I wish to congratulate the author for using and arguing his case in a decent and formal language. I wish other PTI members also acquire this habit, including the leader of PTI.
I know Javed ch is under lot of flak from PTI because of his unbiased and balanced opinion, which of course PTI would never agree. But let me try to reply these points, as a common citizen of this country who was once a fan of Imran Khan but has lost faith and confidence in him because of the recent occurrences. Let me try to reply point by point.
1. Point 1: I appreciate the beautiful slogan given by the author. But is it the whole truth? Today, another divide has been added in the list of our religious, ethnic, sectarian, geographical and many other divides. We are more torn than before. That is a very serious divide. People like me, who are looking for the welfare of country and the PTI have the same purpose. But we are divided in our actions. People like me are advocating dialog and decision across table. PTI, on one hand claims that they are decent people and willing to listen to dialog and on the other hand resort to violence and are not willing to follow justice. They beat policemen, they attack parliament, they declare mutiny against the state and yet they say they are doing pur aman ihtjaj. Look at the irony of things. They say not a gamla is broken. Yes a gamla has been saved. But a Parliament gate has been broken, the PTV has been smashed, police has been bashed, all the official are threatened and abused. Today well wishers of this country are divided, each pulling in a different direction. It is a divide amongst people who sincerely love their country. (I admit PTI loves this country as much as I do, but I differ with their method of expressing it and handling the situation).
2. Point 2: Five and half points acceptance. I believe govt has agreed to all the points except Nawaz Shareef resignation. The author wishes to punish the wrong doers and claims that justice should be done. But he is not willing to give justice to Nawaz Shareef. Let us hold the judicial inquiry and if NS is found guilty the whole country will stand with PTI for NS resignation. What kind of dual policy is this, that PTI wants to give justice to common man but are not willing to give justice to Nawaz Shareef. The common argument forwarded is that NS will influence the inquiries therefore he should resign. I fail to understand, if NS could influence the elections when his party was not in power, why cant he influence when he resigns and his party remains in power? This argument of resignation holds no water. Let us for a moment, assume, NS resigns. What happens, someone from PML(N) will take over. Dont you think, the new rulers can influence the results. So, what good is being achieved by PM resignation. If Imran khan had vision and farsightedness, he would have realized that he should use his bargaining position to gain the maximum advantages for the welfare of the people and country that is to carry out solid reforms. But he is harping on NS resignation and does not know that he is losing what he could have achieved for Pakistan.
3. Point 3: The author claims the nation has come to nuk o nuk. Have we not heard these things before? I remember what ever PTI is saying today was the slogan of Bhutto and PPP in seventies. Bhutto won the elections. He promised roti, kapra and makan. He said, 22 families are looting the country. People were mesmerized (as they are today). Same cycle is being repeated today. At that time also PPP said, we are fighting for the rights of people. Poor man will get justice. After four decades where are we today. PPP had the longest continuous rule of 5 years, have they met their promises? All these things are age old. IK is telling us nothing new. He might be new in this field. But these slogans are very old and we have heard them from every opposition leader, including Nawaz Shareef when he was in opposition. On the other hand, look at following two examples. NS attacks Supreme Court. PTI attacks Parliament(PTI and PAT are cousins). Where is the difference between the NS and IK? Guloo But attacks police and gets his workers released. IK attacks police, threatens IG and gets his workers released? Where is the difference between Guloo Butt and PTI? Remember, when a person is arrested, no one, not even PM of Pakistan, can get him released unless a magistrate orders removal of handcuff. (Do you see why I lost confidence in IK?)
4. Point 4: The author claims IK has taught people to stand up for their rights. Ask one of the PPP, they will regard it as their achievement since early seventies. But we all teach people to stand up for their rights, no one teaches them to meet their obligations. Bhutto made the same fault as IK is doing. He is teaching the revolt but nos submission. So then what has PTI achieved? And what is Pti teaching us? Consider civil disobedience. It was a doctrine given by Gandhi. This was strictly prohibited by Qaid e Azam for all Muslims. Is PTI following Gandhi Doctrine? Dont you want to follow Qaid e Azam? Civil disobedience was meant to hurt foreign rulers. But here you are hurting Pakistan. Has PTI, in their enmity to NS, gone that far that they are willing to hurt Pakistan? Send the money through hundi and not through banks. It seriously poses a question, is PTI doing all this for Pakistan? (This is where IK lost me.)
5. Point 5: Tell me, is PTI a democratic party? Is IK not a king? Did you see, how he summarily expelled Javed Hashmi (notwithstanding the allegation of traitorship) from the party? Only Kings do that. Did IK follow a proper procedure? Then what is the difference between kingship of NS and IK? They are both kings in their own right. If PTI is not willing to give a fair trial to their leader (Javed Hashmi) how will they give fair trial to a common man? We all know, IK and Qadri are both trying to get some dead bodies so that they can bring chaos in the country. And then some one will have to intervene. It will become inevitable and IK will get what he wants. This is the real agenda, which IK is being pushed by people around him and he cant see through them.
6. Point 6: IK is leader of all the four provinces. Please look at the no of seats and you will find out if he represents all provinces. If you remember, IK had spent good one month declaring that he will take the revenge of 12 May incident of Karachi. Nearly, every day I heard him saying the same thing for good four weeks. Finally, he went to London to file a case against MQM. Then there was an unending dead silence. He came back fully deflated. What had happened? What had changed? Could the author enlighten me on that?
7. Point 7: I have already pointed out the pur aman ihtjaj in the above paras. The foul language is being used. Each and every person is being threatened. The police is beaten to death point. The people of PTI search all the people going in and out of the buildings. PTI attacks PTV. PTI attacks Parliament and yet it is pur aman ihtjaj. They occupy Constitution Avenue. They cut the water supply pipes. They use kundas to get electricity. And yet it is a pur aman ihtjaj. I leave it to the readers to judge for themselves.
8. Point 8: PTI has definitely lost my support and a few of my friends support. But I know my vote is neither here nor there. However, at least PTI and its leader has lost lot of worth, that they had in my mind. I know it is not PTI loss. It is my loss. I have no where to go. I do not have a leader whom I can follow, today. I had faith in IK and today I dont have it. It is my loss not PTI loss.

Invisible.Sword

Councller (250+ posts)
First of all I wish to congratulate the author for using and arguing his case in a decent and formal language. I wish other PTI members also acquire this habit, including the leader of PTI. I know Javed ch is under lot of flak from PTIetc etc.

First of all read this article # 1 given below dear:
1.png

3.png

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthread.php?271188-Rigging-in-2013-Elections-With-Irrefutable-Proofs

Now read this article # 2 in response to lot of your points:
1.png

2.png

3.png

Last edited: