Amir Liaquat Hussain: Message to ARY sent

biofilm

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes you are right. I also have a feeling that somehow somebody from Geo leaked these off screen shots of him.(They are definitely not fake and if he claims then he is disrespecting our intelligence and mind). Geo network it seems was also stunned by this scandal for it showed their channel in a bad way. so they tried to handle this. Let me also add the I have seen that 8-9 min long video from one of the links before it was taken off, he was abusing and talkin about hindi movies and a rape case(laughing at the Q) but he did not make fun of Islam. May be the clip of majlis was very controversial for which he later apologise for that. I feel we can say he showed other side of him which is very dark but we should also be able to differentiate b/w making fun of Islam and a person showing a loose side of him. There are people who need a little incitement and they are ready to kill. If he is killed that will be very bad in the face of pakistani nation which is always in the news for its extermist individuals.
Biofilm, it is not my claim, it is their claim in the morning program, Amir level the accusation. I agree with you, it show GEO in bad light too, because they allowed their team and crews to make fun of Islam and of the participants on the program. But I have a hunch, he probably was on the mark in his program about another group, but it is an inside job by someone who was aware and had the access to these off screen shots.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pakistani people totally pathetic. Amir is just an anchor, we have worse idiots to deal with, starting from Zardari down to railway minister Bilour, plus target killings

show comes show goes, and so do anchors, big deal.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
look, lets not burn our blood. These media mother-sellers will fight each other, defame, gali galoj just for ratings. Nobody in Pak and no media in Pak is 'pavitr'. We should involve ourselves in this crap to only limited level. No reason for supporting one against the other.

They all crooks and working on West's agenda. Do you think ARY news does not have its news fed in by foreigners such as Reuters or AFP? Do you think GEO and Express are kosher? They received $50M from the US in exchange for broadcast favors. None of these TV stations have a least bit of interest in Pakistan.

They are running after $ like they will remain in this world for ever. Ask how many of them even do ONE salat a day.

Gazoo bro, I agree. I am not trying to defend Geo, I just responded to the post. Onus is on Amir to show us they did it or someone else did it and how they did it. He is the one who is trying to make excuses and get out of it.

Mohaqqiq

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@ poster I think you don't need to waste time by sending email to ARY.....i would suggest kinldy go to ISLAMIC COURTS,file a case if you have solid proof ........may be ask CJ to take notice...
:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m11izi08dD0&feature=related

آواز تو ڈب کی جاسکتی ہے ۔ ۔ ۔ ٹھیک ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ لیکن ہاتھ کے وہ ذو معنی اشارے جو عامر لیاقت نے ایک قوال کا ذکر کرتے ہوئے کہے اس کو کیسے جھٹلائے گا یہ موصوف۔

اس نے کہا کہ آواز کچھ اور کہہ رہی ہے اور منہ کی حرکت مخلتف ہے ۔ ۔ ایسا صرف اس ویڈیو کلپ کے آخر میں ہوا ہے جبکہ شروع کا کافی زیادہ حصہ ہائی کوالٹی میں ہے ۔ اگر ویڈیو کے اس حصے کو فل اسکرین کر کے دیکھا جائے تو یہ پتا چلتا ہے کہ ہونٹ اور آواز میں رتی برابی بھی فرق نہیں ۔

اسی طرح ایک شیعہ اور غیر شیعہ عالم کو بٹھا کر جس طرح شرکیہ اور فرقہ وارانہ الفاظ گائے گئے اور اس کے بعد عامر لیاقت اور شعیہ عالم کی ہنسی کے بارے میں کیا کہیں گے یہ۔

توھین صحابہ پر اس غلیظ شخص کی گفتگو کا بھی کچھ حصیہ اس کلپ میں شامل کیا گیا ہے جو کہ کافی پرا نا ہے اس وقت یہ شخص جیو میں تھا ، کیا یہ کلپ کے اس حصے کو بھی جیو کی سازش قرار دے گا۔

ختمِ نبوت
pbuh کا بار بار ذکر کرنے والے اس شخص کا تعلق اس پارٹی سے ہے جو علی العلان قادیانیوں کو مسلمان تسلیم کرتی ہے ۔ کیا یہ کھلا جھوٹ نہیں ۔

پروگرام میں (جھوٹی) فون کالز سے یہ ظاہر کیا گیا ہے کہ پریلوی عوام موصوف سے گہری عقیدت رکھتے ہیں ، جو کہ غلط ہے ، کوئی بھی مسلمان اس طرح کی غلیظ زبان استعمال کر کے محبت ِ رسول کا دعویٰ نہیں کر سکتا۔ ہمیں اندھی عقیدت کو چھوڑ کر حقیقت کو دیکھنا چاہئے۔ اور
ان جیسے غلیظ لوگوں سے برأ ت کا اعلان کر نا چاہئے ۔ یہ دین ِ اسلام پر دھبہ ہیں ۔

اور ہاں ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔ یہ ہے ایم کیو ایم کا وژن، زرا ان کے فقری تربیت یافتہ منجھے ہوئے ڈرامہ باز کی زبان دیکھئے ۔ ایسی گندی زبان تو کوئی کھلا گناہ گار آدمی بھی استمال نہیں کرتا۔ زرا سوچئے اس کی زبان ایسی ہے تو ان کے یونٹ و سیکٹر انچارجو ں کارکنوں اور رہنمائوں کی زبان کیسی ہو۔

یھدیکم اللہ و یصلح بالکم

(اللہ ان کو ہدایت دے اور ان کی اصلاح کرے ) آمین

UKPakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We do have the option of NOT watching, As Gazoo said, anything goes in Pak media and there are far bigger frauds roaming round Pakistan

If we do not watch, they will not show

It really is that simple. No ratings no adverts no income no Amir Liaqat the fraud