Amir Khan's wife should wear Abaya & move to Saudia Arabia :- Singer Abhijeet lashes out at Aamir Kh

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bohat Khushi hoti hai Jab yeh log apnay fellow hinduistanis ko galiyan deytay hain.. Imagine Aamir Khan coming to Pakistan and turning the Pakistan film industry around. LOL.. Indians will pirate PAKISTANI movies to watch Aamir Khan.. Seriously, they will have a brain drain in film industry if all the khans come to Pakistan and make Pakistan film industry a giant surpassing India's entertainment industry and becoming a major global entertainment hub.... bravo. I love the idea and I wish India would be ruled by BJP forever :)

Omrkhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Raheel Shareef kindly take a serious note of our crazy and lunatic Neighboring Country India.

remykhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This singer is a bias and anti Muslims well known from long time. India is Amer Khan's country and why should he leave? just because of some narrow minded idiots, no one leaves his country.

lurker

Koi faida nahi. If Amir Khan made a movie like PK in Pakistan he will be killed by a Mob in Pakistan and then the judges will get scared from sentencing this mob. While islamic parties will say the Mob was right. And then Zaid Hamid will come and tell us Amir Khan was a Yahood o Nisar agent.. and he had a hand in his arrest in Saudi arabia. People will blame Nawaz Sharif. Imran will go on a 180 day dharna claiming dhandli in Amir Khan's immigration. Modern Fakir will come here and tell us this is all Secularism's fault.. even if by Law Pakistan is constitutionally non-secular. I will tell everyone that Jinnah predicted this. And the story will continue on. In the meanwhile, Pakistan film industry will languish because Pakistan simply does not have the Audience that India has.

Bohat Khushi hoti hai Jab yeh log apnay fellow hinduistanis ko galiyan deytay hain.. Imagine Aamir Khan coming to Pakistan and turning the Pakistan film industry around. LOL.. Indians will pirate PAKISTANI movies to watch Aamir Khan.. Seriously, they will have a brain drain in film industry if all the khans come to Pakistan and make Pakistan film industry a giant surpassing India's entertainment industry and becoming a major global entertainment hub.... bravo. I love the idea and I wish India would be ruled by BJP forever :)

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
I sincerely wish Aamir K & his family all the best ! His decision in betterment of his family in due respect simply.

We love u modie sarkar daba do.is ki churi sa gala bhi kat do amir khan ka please ..yeah tumhari.gai mata ko kat daitai hain or tumhara mulk.mai muslman hindustan.ka.ganda log hai modie sarkar amir khan ko saza do please

Fatima Batoul

MPA (400+ posts)
اس بے وقوف کو شاید پتہ ہی نہیں کہ عامر خان کی بیوی مسلم نہیں ہے۔ وہ تو دہریہ ہے

RAW AGENT

ha ha ha .........................................[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

kahi aisa na ho pura pakistan , tayar e lahuti aur shahin om jai jagdish hare gane lage aur adab arj ki jagah namaste namaste imran bhai karne lage ..........................[hilar][hilar][hilar]

RAW AGENT

Koi faida nahi. If Amir Khan made a movie like PK in Pakistan he will be killed by a Mob in Pakistan and then the judges will get scared from sentencing this mob. While islamic parties will say the Mob was right. And then Zaid Hamid will come and tell us Amir Khan was a Yahood o Nisar agent.. and he had a hand in his arrest in Saudi arabia. People will blame Nawaz Sharif. Imran will go on a 180 day dharna claiming dhandli in Amir Khan's immigration. Modern Fakir will come here and tell us this is all Secularism's fault.. even if by Law Pakistan is constitutionally non-secular. I will tell everyone that Jinnah predicted this. And the story will continue on. In the meanwhile, Pakistan film industry will languish because Pakistan simply does not have the Audience that India has.

suna hai modern fakir mulk chhod kar bhaag gaya hai ?

rahail

Senator (1k+ posts)
Even though I have hard time digesting truth but I like to show bravery, you are 100 percent right. We are the biggest zalims in the universe :(

lurker

Even though I have hard time digesting truth but I like to show bravery, you are 100 percent right. We are the biggest zalims in the universe :(
I wouldn't say we are the biggest, but we are one. And one must realize this first.

desicad

The unmistakable hypocrisy
By
Mehr Tarar

November 23, 2015: New Delhi, India; Ramnath Goenka Express Excellence in Journalism Awards; Aamir Khan in conversation with Anant Goeka, Indian Express. As the outrage over the Indian superstar’s alleged ‘disloyalty’ and ‘ingratitude’ to his motherland, and his ‘intolerable’ audacity to speak up about the “growing intolerance” in India snowballed into ugliness on social and mainstream media, the reactions were myriad. And most of them disproportionate to the scope of statements made by Khan, one of the ambassadors of the Incredible India campaign, who while showing concern over certain manifestations of intolerance in the recent past, deemed his wife’s idea to leave India “disastrous”. The how-dare-he-when-India-has-given-him-so-much outrage culminated in protests outside his house, burning of his effigies, and the coup de grace, a police complaint against him at a police station in Delhi.

In solidarity with the ‘fellow Muslim’ Aamir Khan, many Pakistanis on Twitter made the hashtag #IStandWithAamirKhan become one of the top trends in Pakistan.

November 20, 2015: Jhelum, Pakistan; an industrial unit, Pakistan Chipboard, and its adjacent residential area. Owner: an Ahmadi. A mob of enraged ‘Muslims’ sloganeered, stone-pelted and set the factory on fire on the allegation of desecration of the verses of the Holy Quran by a worker of the factory. The frenzied mob and its methodical unleashing of horror on a peaceful community were enabled and incited by some local clerics who exhorted people to rise and fight the ‘blasphemous Qadianis’, who were ‘defiling’ their faith. The police appeared helpless, the army was called in, and although no loss of life was reported, the factory was completely torched. The next day, the same mob of ‘vigilantes’ attacked an Ahmadi place of worship. After ‘cleaning’ the place — ransacking, torching of property — these so-called Muslims offered namaz, feeling jubilant and vindicated about having done the ‘right’ thing.

In solidarity with the ‘fellow Pakistanis’, many on Twitter expressed their dismay in the usual bland tsk-tsk’ing over the persecution of minorities, but there was no #IStandWithAhmadis hashtag. The hypocrisy is unmistakable. This hypocrisy is a blatant expression of selective outrage, of sidelining the real issue, of subverting of truth, of escaping responsibility. This hypocrisy is the seal on the classification of 'us vs. them'.

It is about the constitutional isolation of some five million Pakistani citizens bracketed as Ahmadis, demeaned and persecuted as “Qadiani”. The 1972 Second Amendment, under Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, paved the way for atrocities to be the fate of anyone who went by the title Ahmadi. It is about Ziaul Haq’s addition of clauses 295B and 295C to our statute books. It is about Ordinance XX that stipulates three-year sentences for Ahmadis caught in the act of identifying themselves as Muslims.

The constitutional and legal separation of Ahmadis from mainstream society is a black stain on the social and moral fibre of our society, a society that is in the process of ‘cleansing’ itself of those who are not Muslim, or are not the right kind of Muslim. While the hearts of Pakistanis break for the injustices faced by Muslims in Indian-occupied Kashmir, victims of Israeli terror in Palestine, dead Syrian children, bleeding Iraqis and suffering Libyans, there is a macabre silence over the persecution of their own. While the number of Pakistani Hindus has dwindled steadily over the years, Hazaras have migrated to other countries to save their lives, Christians have become second-rate citizens in their own country, Parsis have assumed invisibility to escape unsavoury attention, and Shias have been victims of terror attacks, Pakistani Muslims unite in their condemnation of atrocities against Muslims globally. The hypocrisy is unmistakable.

The so-called defenders of religion, I ask you. Before throwing the first stone, look within yourself. Who has made you the guardian of faith? Who has authorised you to persecute those who fold their hands to God differently? Who has allowed you to destroy lives, end lives? Who has given you the power to become the vigilante of faith, something deeply personal that is between an individual and the Creator? Who are you?

http://tribune.com.pk/story/999060/the-unmistakable-hypocrisy/

Last edited: