American citizen Raoof Hassan attacks Pakistan

patwari_sab

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ganday soar mistri muneera ne pti k mandate ko chori kiya.. ab chor ganday soar nawaz ko phir se musalit kiya ja raha hai.. IMF k loan ko in harami generals/ ganday soar nawaz/ zardari milkar apne foreign bank account me transfer karen gay..

Sach Bolo

Senator (1k+ posts)
ganday soar mistri muneera ne pti k mandate ko chori kiya.. ab chor ganday soar nawaz ko phir se musalit kiya ja raha hai.. IMF k loan ko in harami generals/ ganday soar nawaz/ zardari milkar apne foreign bank account me transfer karen gay..

get some mental help quickly. which city are you in?

mhasan24

MPA (400+ posts)
Stupid trhe
don’t bother responding to these threads!!

if they had any brains, they wouldn’t be creating these threads to begin with.

Mocha7

Minister (2k+ posts)
Niazi straight up shoved his mantra of "hum koi golam hain" so far up those dumb bitches' ass, they were left soulless and wandering in a parallel universe of cluelessness!

🤣
🤣

Melanthus

Green Card entitles permanent residency of USA.There are more than 13 million Green Card holders in US.Many Goon Leaders have residency of other countries.Nawaz has UK residency,Khoja Asif Rangbaz had UAE residency and Bajwa is a permanent residence of UAE.

Pakistan90210

MPA (400+ posts)
Iss kay bhai ka kia naam hay or woh kis ka ghulam hay?

his brother name is Fawad Hassan Fawad and he is a career bureaucrat today considered and respected by the Pakistan Civil Service Community as one of the Best Civil Servant in history. He was put in jail by Prime Minister Imran Khan in July 2018 on corruption charges without bail to further seek statement/evidence against Chief Minister Shehbaz Shareef with whom Fawad had worked before. In January 2020, after over one year, 565 days to be exact, Fawad received his first bail from jail as Imran Khan govt failed to present any evidence of corruption. No, unlike his elder brother Raoof, Fawad is not a citizen or immigrant of any country.

Feeling any shame.....?? I bet not because you guys are immune!

mhasan24 Captain Safdar

Last edited:

Pakistan90210

MPA (400+ posts)
Green Card entitles permanent residency of USA.There are more than 13 million Green Card holders in US.Many Goon Leaders have residency of other countries.Nawaz has UK residency,Khoja Asif Rangbaz had UAE residency and Bajwa is a permanent residence of UAE.

No. Your younger sister is not a immigrant of my flat and does not reside there.

Now, do you guys even think how dumb you look just spitting full propaganda BS with no facts??

patwari_sab

Stupid trhe

don’t bother responding to these threads!!

if they had any brains, they wouldn’t be creating these threads to begin with.
yeh gutter k nasor daily soar ganday nawaz ka towa chat-tay hein. shoq se chat-tay lekin dosro ko to chutya na banaye.

patwari_sab

No. Your younger sister is not a immigrant of my flat and does not reside there.

Now, do you guys even think how dumb you look just spitting full propaganda BS with no facts??
kyun ganday nawaz k bablu dablu uk k shehri nhi.. uk me sharifo k karobar nhi. is me konsa garage ka propaganda ka zikr hai jis se teri towa me jalan hovi🤔

Melanthus

You mother fucker are worker as a sweeper.You don’t have money to buy a flat.I own two houses in London.Your sister and mother can live free in my houses provided they sleep with me.

patwari_sab

You mother fucker are worker as a sweeper.You don’t have money to buy a flat.I own two houses in London.Your sister and mother can live free in my houses provided they sleep with me.
Apne bed ko in khotti biryani-khoro se kharab na karo

Captain Safdar

his brother name is Fawad Hassan Fawad and he is a career bureaucrat today considered and respected by the Pakistan Civil Service Community as one of the Best Bureaucrat in history. He was put in jail by Prime Minister Imran Khan in July 2018 on corruption charges without bail to further seek statement/evidence against Chief Minister Shehbaz Shareef with whom Fawad had worked before. In January 2020, after over one year, 565 days to be exact, Fawad received his first bail as Imran Khan govt failed to present any evidence of corruption. No, unlike his elder brother Raoof, Fawad is not a citizen or immigrant of any country.

Feeling any shame.....?? I bet not because you guys are immune!

mhasan24 Captain Safdar

Lul malik ainvain he naheen hum tumhain patwaari kehtay...
When your beloved Fawad was put in jail ..imran nay abhi oath naheen lia tha... ( oath date was 18 August 2018)
Ask meryam's ex bf Bajwa who started these cases.. 😁

Captain Safdar

But you are submissive gay... like proper bottom one...
What you have to do with females?? That's mind boggling 🤔😁😁