American citizen Raoof Hassan attacks Pakistan

Pakistan90210

MPA (400+ posts)
Lul malik ainvain he naheen hum tumhain patwaari kehtay...
When your beloved Fawad was put in jail ..imran nay abhi oath naheen lia tha... ( oath date was 18 August 2018)
Ask meryam's ex bf Bajwa who started these cases.. 😁

ever heard of Project Imrandoo ??? may be should ask your sisters as she may recall "umpire's fingers" from the days well before oath 🤣

he was a victim of Project Imrandoo

u guys are not only ignorant but idiots too. No wonder you still whine like a broken lonely ex girlfriend two years later after Bajwa dumped your sorry ass!

patwari_sab

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
امریکی غلامی نا منظور کا کیا کرنا ہے اب ؟

https://twitter.com/x/status/1762895704391868629
تمھاری تھیف منسٹر کے بھائی بھی تو برٹش نیشنل ہیں اور یہ ریزیڈنٹ اس کے بارے میں کبھی نہیں بولو گے کیوں کہ پھر پوسٹ کے پیسے نہیں ملتے

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

AbbuJee

ever heard of Project Imrandoo ??? may be should ask your sisters as she may recall "umpire's fingers" from the days well before oath 🤣

u guys are not only ignorant but idiots too. No wonder you still whine like a broken lonely ex girlfriend two years later after Bajwa dumped your sorry ass!

patwari_sab
آپریشن گیرٹ ری سیٹ میں تو نواز شریف ہی ری سیٹ ہو گیا اس کا پرچار کرنا بند کیوں کر دیا؟؟

ابھی تک تو اس کو پرائم منسٹر بنا رہے تھے۔

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Captain Safdar

patwari_sab
See when u get debunked you start verbal diarrhoea... lolz
Typical meryam khalifa's paid cunt..
Project imrandu is your creation... infact its Project nawaz gaandu...
From day one.. 3sum of baja, hafiz and your mum meryam gave birth to dumb frustrated patwaaris like you...😄😄

MSUMAIRZ

MPA (400+ posts)
Then why he needs this card?
Why is it an issue for you if he has a PR card, JEALOUSY or ENVY? He is not taking any official post as of now. He is a private citizen and part of a Political party. there can be many reasons, it is his personal matter. BTW when is MNS giving us the reciepts for MONEY TRANSFERS and AVENFIELD APARTMENTS.

Azpir

MPA (400+ posts)
Why is it an issue for you if he has a PR card, JEALOUSY or ENVY? He is not taking any official post as of now. He is a private citizen and part of a Political party. there can be many reasons, it is his personal matter. BTW when is MNS giving us the reciepts for MONEY TRANSFERS and AVENFIELD APARTMENTS.
Nawaz or Khawaja asif have aqamas (residency) while PM and Defense Minister respectively.

Siberite

I don't think it is a personal matter between me and him. However, since he has become an appointed GS of the party which has a narrative against American hegemony, carrying a residential card for such a country is contrary to the teaching of the party which is trying to promote anti American agenda.

Therefore, it is a legit question that why he is carrying that card specially as you said he doesn't have plan to reside there.

MSUMAIRZ

MPA (400+ posts)
I don't think it is a personal matter between me and him. However, since he has become an appointed GS of the party which has a narrative against American hegemony, carrying a residential card for such a country is contrary to the teaching of the party which is trying to promote anti American agenda.

Therefore, it is a legit question that why he is carrying that card specially as you said he doesn't have plan to reside there.
Have you ever heard of BILL of RIGHTS, it is a documents on which whole US Constitution is based on. It ensures provision of rights to hold free opinion and religious freedom and political freedom. Freedom means to be able to openly express ones opinion in a civilized manner. You are just a Slave so you will not understand.

Siberite

Have you ever heard of BILL of RIGHTS, it is a documents on which whole US Constitution is based on. It ensures provision of rights to hold free opinion and religious freedom and political freedom. Freedom means to be able to openly express ones opinion in a civilized manner. You are just a Slave so you will not understand.
Yeah , yeah ,yeah. I have heard about Bill of flight and the Gazan are actually experiencing it right now.
The MF and their constitution are based on a hypocrisy, greed and colonialism. It has been defended by the MF Jews and their leftover masons. I know far more than what they have been preaching. So, stop BS others.

MSUMAIRZ

MPA (400+ posts)
Yeah , yeah ,yeah. I have heard about Bill of flight and the Gazan are actually experiencing it right now.
The MF and their constitution are based on a hypocrisy, greed and colonialism. It has been defended by the MF Jews and their leftover masons. I know far more than what they have been preaching. So, stop BS others.
BTW when is MNS giving us the reciepts for MONEY TRANSFERS and AVENFIELD APARTMENTS. You did not reply to my question.

MSUMAIRZ

MPA (400+ posts)
My friend what does Gaza have to do with this issue at hand?

Siberite

My friend what does Gaza have to do with this issue at hand?
You think the USA has a freedom of religion or right of protest? Then think again. Check to see how they treat the gross human right violations in Gaza and how they are still defending Jews by providing them the means and arms to kill Palestinians. Read what happens to Rashid Tlaib when she spoke against Israel and what the democratic party did to her.