America Welcomes President Ayub

badr313

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Pakistan Army always gave respect to Pakistan Internationally.

US just needed us and we came to US alliance against USSR recently.... it was not respting... or any such thing...
Well if you want to close your eyes on facts than i can't mend it. It was mutual interest. For your information RAW, KHAD and KGB were working together against Pakistan. So why not we should had done something against them.

badr313

Councller (250+ posts)

شکاری نے جال لگایا تھا اور ہم پھنے خان بن کر ایسے گھسے کہ
پھرکبھی نہ نکل سکے
Nahi G hum ny ek Hathi ko dosaray Hathi sy Patwaya. Uss waqt ki zarorat thi. RAW, KGB aur KHAD ka ghath jorh ignore krny sy aaap hmain befaqouf nhi bana saktay

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)

My dad says that there are only two rulers in Pakistan's history who should be regarded as Awami leaders, one is Ayub Khan and the other is Parvez Musharraf. USA will play its games but on people-to-people basis I guess Pakistani public can easily mingle with common men of USA, India and other nations. The love and hate relationship between Islamabad and Washington is due to the complex structure of our establishment, ministers and common people and their varying degrees of trust. I don't support dictatorship but PKR was in a better shape in front of USD when Musharraf was around.

mubarak-ho

Senator (1k+ posts)

Nahi G hum ny ek Hathi ko dosaray Hathi sy Patwaya. Uss waqt ki zarorat thi. RAW, KGB aur KHAD ka ghath jorh ignore krny sy aaap hmain befaqouf nhi bana saktay

And right now RAW, KGB, KHAD, CIA, ISI and PAK ARMY are working against the People of Pakistan.

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Aur phir Dosre Haathi ke zariyee hum ne apni phatwa li aur pure mulk aur Qaum ki Band bajwa di

Tum Akailay nahi hoo , Tumhare jaise aath Dus Namoonay aur bhi maujood hain is Forum par

Pakistan1992

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Pakistan ki ecnomy martial law mein hi achi hoti hai aur log kush, lekin yeh jo barhe barhe ghalat kam ker jate hain us ke bad Pakistan ka tu koi haal nahi rehta, jaisay ke Mushi ki War on terror

mubarak-ho

Senator (1k+ posts)

My dad says that there are only two rulers in Pakistan's history who should be regarded as Awami leaders, one is Ayub Khan and the other is Parvez Musharraf. USA will play its games but on people-to-people basis I guess Pakistani public can easily mingle with common men of USA, India and other nations. The love and hate relationship between Islamabad and Washington is due to the complex structure of our establishment, ministers and common people and their varying degrees of trust. I don't support dictatorship but PKR was in a better shape in front of USD when Musharraf was around.

I apologize to say this hard reality but it would be inhuman to not to tell you:
You and your father need to see a psychiatrist.
Are you serious man? This F.... idiot MUsh helped US to virtually eliminate Pakistan from the world map and then nailed us through NRO just to save his own torn a.s.s....
Get some air man

badr313

Councller (250+ posts)

Are you in sense? I havent seen so, or i am not one of the people of Pakistan. In all settled areas no role of army in people's problems. Well for astrayed people who want to do jihad with ak47. well army is treating them well.

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

kiddo your dad is soooooooooooooooo wrong , simple

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)

I apologize to say this hard reality but it would be inhuman to not to tell you:
You and your father need to see a psychiatrist.
Are you serious man? This F.... idiot MUsh helped US to virtually eliminate Pakistan from the world map and then nailed us through NRO just to save his own torn a.s.s....
Get some air man
I didn't call Musharraf an angel but few things of his must be appreciated where it is due such as LG system. In fact just like you, I am also an admirer of Imran Khan. In reality, Nawaz Sharif or Benazir Bhutto would have done the same thing had 9/11 happened during their tenure. I am also against any further intervention by military. I guess extremism in Pakistan initiated due to Zia-ul-Haq's policies.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

At least we were treated as friends and not as puppet at that time. But the scenario has changed completely. Now they don't even bother to look at Pakistan and remotely control it like masters do.

Bani Adam

Senator (1k+ posts)

At least we were treated as friends and not as puppet at that time. But the scenario has changed completely. Now they don't even bother to look at Pakistan and remotely control it like masters do.

sorry, my friend, don't mean to start another debate but I 'ld recommend reading Ayub Khan's memoirs (Friends Not Masters); his first-hand heart-broken account would shatter this farce of "friendship" of 1950s and 1960s (and we all know what happened to the Seventh Fleet in 1971), and you may like to change your opinion after that.

Bani Adam

Senator (1k+ posts)

Pakistan ki ecnomy martial law mein hi achi hoti hai aur log kush, lekin yeh jo barhe barhe ghalat kam ker jate hain us ke bad Pakistan ka tu koi haal nahi rehta, jaisay ke Mushi ki War on terror

To add.... my friend, there are a host of reasons why economy "appeared to" look better during martial laws, which in fact it never was because its structure and fundamentals were never correctly aligned and fixed but all emphasis remained on optics.... (e.g.) maybe dig a little about Muhammad Shoaib, the Finance Minister of 1960s, his background, allegiances and his "trickle-down" economics which directly contributed to concentration of wealth in the hands of 22 families and alienation and resentment in East Pakistan. The seeds of East Pakistan's secession and Baloch insurgencies were sown right there.....

Bani Adam

Senator (1k+ posts)

..... In all settled areas no role of army in people's problems...

oh, no offence intended but let's not talk about the Military-Industrial Complex, DHAs..... why should they allow an equal opportunity to all and a level-playing field to all and sundry in Pakistan when they have an over 10 billion pounds Empire that rewards the chosen ones disproportionately?

Book shines light on Pakistan military's '10bn empire'

Business interests range from cement to cornflakes
Little transparency into officer-led conglomerates

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/may/31/books.pakistan

The Pakistani military's private business empire could be worth as much as 10bn, according to a ground-breaking study. Retired and serving officers run secretive industrial conglomerates, manufacture everything from cement to cornflakes, and own 12m acres [4.8m hectares] of public land, says Dr Ayesha Siddiqa, author of Military Inc: Inside Pakistan's Military Economy.

The book tackles a previously taboo subject - the range and depth of the military's business interests - considered a major factor in the ambitions of the generals who have ruled Pakistan for more than half of its 60-year history. "It feeds directly into the military's political power; it's an expression of their personal and organisation strength," said Ms Siddiqa, a former director of research at the Pakistan navy.

Five giant conglomerates, known as "welfare foundations", run thousands of businesses, ranging from street corner petrol pumps to sprawling industrial plants. The main street of any Pakistani town bears testament to their economic power, with military-owned bakeries, banks, insurance companies and universities, usually fronted by civilian employees. Ms Siddiqa estimates that the military controls one-third of all heavy manufacturing and up to 7% of private assets.

Profits are supposed to be pumped back into schools, hospitals and other welfare facilities - the military claims it has 9 million beneficiaries - but there is little transparency. "There is little evidence that pensioners are benefiting from these welfare facilities," she said.

Of the 96 businesses run by the four largest foundations, only nine file public accounts. The generals spurn demands by parliament to account for public monies they spend.

badr313

Councller (250+ posts)

oh, no offence intended but let's not talk about the Military-Industrial Complex, DHAs..... why should they allow an equal opportunity to all and a level-playing field to all and sundry in Pakistan when they have an over 10 billion pounds Empire that rewards the chosen ones disproportionately?

Book shines light on Pakistan military's '10bn empire'

Business interests range from cement to cornflakes
Little transparency into officer-led conglomerates

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/may/31/books.pakistan

The Pakistani military's private business empire could be worth as much as 10bn, according to a ground-breaking study. Retired and serving officers run secretive industrial conglomerates, manufacture everything from cement to cornflakes, and own 12m acres [4.8m hectares] of public land, says Dr Ayesha Siddiqa, author of Military Inc: Inside Pakistan's Military Economy.

The book tackles a previously taboo subject - the range and depth of the military's business interests - considered a major factor in the ambitions of the generals who have ruled Pakistan for more than half of its 60-year history. "It feeds directly into the military's political power; it's an expression of their personal and organisation strength," said Ms Siddiqa, a former director of research at the Pakistan navy.

Five giant conglomerates, known as "welfare foundations", run thousands of businesses, ranging from street corner petrol pumps to sprawling industrial plants. The main street of any Pakistani town bears testament to their economic power, with military-owned bakeries, banks, insurance companies and universities, usually fronted by civilian employees. Ms Siddiqa estimates that the military controls one-third of all heavy manufacturing and up to 7% of private assets.

Profits are supposed to be pumped back into schools, hospitals and other welfare facilities - the military claims it has 9 million beneficiaries - but there is little transparency. "There is little evidence that pensioners are benefiting from these welfare facilities," she said.

Of the 96 businesses run by the four largest foundations, only nine file public accounts. The generals spurn demands by parliament to account for public monies they spend.

I am poud of that empire. Pakistanies are benifiting from that no matter who, definielty civilians too. Simple.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)

swai yahya ,niazi, musharaff aur kiyani ke sabb ney yaqeenan Pakistan ko izzat dilai

Bani Adam

Senator (1k+ posts)

I am poud of that empire....

(clap) That's why the poet said:

اِن عقل کے اندهوں کو اُلٹا نظر آتا ہے
مجنوں نظر
آتی ہے، لیلَی نظر آتا ہے
and
کیا فکر کریں زمانہ کی، بدنام ہوں گے تو کیا نام نہ ہو گا؟

Last edited:

badr313

Councller (250+ posts)

(clap) That's why the poet said:

اِن عقل کے اندهوں کو اُلٹا نظر آتا ہے
مجنوں نظر
آتی ہے، لیلَی نظر آتا ہے
and
کیا فکر کریں زمانہ کی، بدنام ہوں گے تو کیا نام نہ ہو گا؟
abb mister philosophy pr a giya hai... iss ko kehtay hain jb dalail khtm ho jain tu idhr udhr ki marna.

badr313

Councller (250+ posts)

swai yahya ,niazi, musharaff aur kiyani ke sabb ney yaqeenan Pakistan ko izzat dilai
Musharraf aur kiyani k pas izzat dalwanay sy zaida kam Pakistan ko bachany ka tha.. Jo unoon ny kiya. Q k dushman ka war itna sakht tha k uss ka asar tum jesi mentality ka wajod men aana tha. Tumri eklY KI YEH SOCH NHI balky majority log aisay he sochtay hain.