Altaf's sheep audiences listening to his mobile speech

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
I watched a TV clip of Altaf Hussein delivering his speech via mobile phone from seven thousands miles away to his MQM audience in Karachi and honestly got the impression that people sitting there in the crowd could not be human beings but sheep or cows with no brain listening to a bull in London.

Please grow up, you silly cows and MQM mugs; use your brains and ask your fugitive leader to come back to Karachi and address you in person if he had the courage to face the law of the land. He sits in the comfort and luxury of his home in the United Kingdom hiding in his mouse hole and making silly noises.

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
He is unique!!! I think part of the problem is that he is also gay and drinks heavily, traits that can not be easily supported in Pakistan. :lol: :lol: :lol:

GASindh

Councller (250+ posts)
Pakistani Lion said:
He is unique!!! I think part of the problem is that he is also gay and drinks heavily, traits that can not be easily supported in Pakistan. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on guys, this would look ugly and like a smear campaign against him. He has provided us enough material with his daily telephonic khitab and specially the famous one in India to write tonnes against his actions but g... thing would be over the top. Raising a point about his drinking habits, if true, would be fair though.

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
Come on guys, this would look ugly and like a smear campaign against him. He has provided us enough material with his daily telephonic khitab and specially the famous one in India to write tonnes against his actions but g... thing would be over the top. Raising a point about his drinking habits, if true, would be fair though.[/quote]

I must say its hearsay but the way he treated his wife after getting the British passport does point to the sexual preferences.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
to All MQM followers

Please get out of the party. you deserve better than Altaf.

Gazoo Martian

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
Saladin A said:
I watched a TV clip of Altaf Hussein delivering his speech via mobile phone from seven thousands miles away to his MQM audience in Karachi and honestly got the impression that people sitting there in the crowd could not be human beings but sheep or cows with no brain listening to a bull in London.

Please grow up, you silly cows and MQM mugs; use your brains and ask your fugitive leader to come back to Karachi and address you in person if he had the courage to face the law of the land. He sits in the comfort and luxury of his home in the United Kingdom hiding in his mouse hole and making silly noises.

100% agreed. I think Pakistanis are the most stupid nation of the world and it is clear from their behaviour of electing idiots and the most corrupt people of the world.

A more interesting part was when he asked the audience that should he come to Pakistan OR not, the audience replied "no". In this way he paved a way to tell the people that my party workers want me not to come.

Abdali

Senator (1k+ posts)
A loser leading a socalled party??No formal education except secterian lies victimhood,
And these retarded sheep buy this garbage??Stays in UK the contractor killer and deputy of America and Tony blaire war criminal his country he lives in?

A

abbasiali

Pakistani Lion said:
Come on guys, this would look ugly and like a smear campaign against him. He has provided us enough material with his daily telephonic khitab and specially the famous one in India to write tonnes against his actions but g... thing would be over the top. Raising a point about his drinking habits, if true, would be fair though.

I must say its hearsay but the way he treated his wife after getting the British passport does point to the sexual preferences.[/quote]

Imran Khan divorce his wife, so would you please talk about his sexual preferences too.

better talk politics rather than this dirty business

Pakistani Lion

MPA (400+ posts)
abbasiali said:
Pakistani Lion said:

I must say its hearsay but the way he treated his wife after getting the British passport does point to the sexual preferences.

Imran Khan divorce his wife, so would you please talk about his sexual preferences too.

better talk politics rather than this dirty business[/quote]

The only difference is that of intentions - but you are right and I apologise

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PML (N) a quick learner ???

Are they learning from ALTAF HUSSAIN ???
Altaf Hussain is a good teacher , he gave lessons to PML( N) leaders , how to give speech even you are several thousands Kilo Meter far away.

http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/jan2010-dai ... u16627.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

u16627.htm

Councller (250+ posts)
GASindh said:
Whats the point -
address through telelphone or making noises like cow in labor pains

GAsindh janwaroon ki Gynecologist hy bhut tajurba hy labor pain ka. acha khasa tumara paisha hy phir kun siasat main age ho.hahahaha :lol: :lol:

shrf390

MPA (400+ posts)
Total frustration against MQM popularity.
NOT POPULARITY BUT TOTAL REVEALING THE TRUTH OF MUNAFQEEN QAIL [altaf] MOVMENT AGAINT PAKISTAN WITH SUPPORT OF ANTI KHUM A NABOOT QADAIANIES , ANTI ISLAM AND RASOOL MQM

Councller (250+ posts)
shrf390 said:
Total frustration against MQM popularity.
NOT POPULARITY BUT TOTAL REVEALING THE TRUTH OF MUNAFQEEN QAIL [altaf] MOVMENT AGAINT PAKISTAN WITH SUPPORT OF ANTI KHUM A NABOOT QADAIANIES , ANTI ISLAM AND RASOOL MQM

WHO ARE YOU UNCLE ANTI.

Waffen SS

Banned
Those days are near when GHQ will have Muhajirs in large numbers and then the next military operation will be conducted against PML-N, PTI and JI. :mrgreen: