Altaf Hussain Property & Bank Balance in UK, He is a Millionaire

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
The asian journal today revealed Altaf Hussain property worth million of pounds in London. May I ask from where he brought this money? I tried to upload the image of the newspaper but failed. May I request other members to upload the images or the full story.

taj_altaf_property1.jpg

taj_altaf_property2.jpg

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Altaf Hussain corruption revealed...

Thanks pakistanifirst.
Please post the continuation also. This is the first page only.

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)

First of all, I want to clarify that I am not a fan of Altaf Hussain, so please dont get personal.

Altaf Hussian may be very corrupt, but one thing I can say that the attached story on pkpolitics.com is false and now I can explain why.

First of all, in my opinion pkpolitics.com seems to funded by Nawaz Sharif. I used to visit this site and one thing I really noticed that this site is always praising NS and moderators always delete the post which is usually against NS. Because of that reason, I stopped visiting this site and dont believe whatever is usually posted on this site.

Second of all, I tried to google the newspaper referred in the attachment i-e http://www.theasianjournal.co.uk. This website does not even exist. So, I would request posters/visitors on siasat.pk to first confirm the authenticity of the news before you start spreading it. I would also request the visitors on this site that they should first try to confirm the source of the news rationally and then start debating.

real.pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
Properties of Altaf Hussain in UK

by Roger Harding for The Asian Journal

For years the founder of leader of Pakistans Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) has spoken about financial misappropriation and irregularities of the countrys feudal and industrial rulers through alleged or real misuse of power.

But British Land Registry records now revealed that Altaf Hussain, the charismatic middle class leader of Pakistans third largest political party could not curb the temptation of acquiring a series of expensive and middle class properties in the British capital one of the most expensive cities in the world.

taj_altaf_property1-570x728.jpg

taj_altaf_property2-570x728.jpg

MUTWAST TABKEY KI NOMAINDA JAMAAT
GGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYY MUTHIDA

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Properties of Altaf Hussain in UK

KIA YAAR TUM LOOG ILZAAM TARASHEE KARTAY HOO AISA HOO HE NAHEE SAKTA KION KAY ALTAF BHAEE TO INN CHEEZO KI HAWAS HE NAHI UN KO TO BUS INSAAANE KHOON LAGA HUA HAI OR WOH ARSSA 20 SAAL SAY WOH PEEAY JAA RAHAY HAIN OR YAHEE UNKA SHAUQ HAI UNHEY PROPERTIES NAHEE CHAHIYEE

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)

YEH AKHBAAR ASIA JOURNAL UMMAT GROUP KA HAI IS KI KHABBAR PAR YAQEEN MAAT KARNA BHAEEO

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)

YEH AKHBAAR UMMAT GROUP KA HAI ISS KHABAR PAR YAQEEN MAAT KARNA BHAEE

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)

KHABAR GHALAT HAI MQM SAY JIS QADAR IKHTILAAF SAHEE MAGAR ALTAF BHAEE AISA NAHEE KAR SAKTAY WOH CORRUPT NAHI HO SAKTAY NAHEE NAHEE NAHEE WOH TO DRACULLA KA DOOSRA JANAM HAIN KHOON CHOOSTAY HAIN INSANOO KA OR UNKAY YAHEE SHAUQ HAIN LIHAZA BOHTAAN TARASHEE SAY PARHAIZ KIA JAEE

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

This newspaper printing from uk doesnt mean its most popular or worth reading coz thats local newspaper in britain running by local pakistani punjabi who are working on nawaz sharif agenda and take picture of any house and say belongs to mqm. If you work in Uk so you can get mortgage for 30 years as well and house worth from 50 thousand to million pounds so that doesnt mean you paid the million in one go you only pay monthly mortgage of 700 to 1000 pounds average or more than that as a rent and after few years houses market goes up so your house value goes up as well but bank still owns the house coz you are on mortgage so i m not impressed by looking at these pics coz even if they own these houses so altaf hussain is not running mqm all alone so many people who are from pakistan living in UK and working there on professional jobs so they hav their own houses to live so how it is prove that mqm bought these houses that means all the punjabi community living in Uk hav houses provided by nawaz sharif IS IT ?

NAWAZ SHARIF MANSION IN UK WHICH HE BOUGHT FROM ILLEGAL MONEY LAUNDERING DID BY ISHAQ DAR AND MOST OF THE MONEY BELONGS TO QARZ UTARO MULK SANWARO SCHEME

d609376a6d8c577362fdad401ecfe2d9.jpg

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

This newspaper printing from uk doesnt mean its most popular or worth reading coz thats local newspaper in britain running by local pakistani punjabi who are working on nawaz sharif agenda and take picture of any house and say belongs to mqm. If you work in Uk so you can get mortgage for 30 years as well and house worth from 50 thousand to million pounds so that doesnt mean you paid the million in one go you only pay monthly mortgage of 700 to 1000 pounds average or more than that as a rent and after few years houses market goes up so your house value goes up as well but bank still owns the house coz you are on mortgage so i m not impressed by looking at these pics coz even if they own these houses so altaf hussain is not running mqm all alone so many people who are from pakistan living in UK and working there on professional jobs so they hav their own houses to live so how it is prove that mqm bought these houses that means all the punjabi community living in Uk hav houses provided by nawaz sharif IS IT ?

NAWAZ SHARIF MANSION IN UK WHICH HE BOUGHT FROM ILLEGAL MONEY LAUNDERING DID BY ISHAQ DAR AND MOST OF THE MONEY BELONGS TO QARZ UTARO MULK SANWARO SCHEME
d5829152568ae62f44376265f5f10754.jpg

d609376a6d8c577362fdad401ecfe2d9.jpg

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)

IN UR WORDS ASIA JOURNAL RUN BY PUNJABIS WHO SUPPORT NAWAZ AND SAME PLACE U POSTING ASIA JOURNAL PICS SAYING NAWAZ HOUSE COME ON R U INSANE EVERY BODY WORKING IN UK CAN BUY A HOUSE ON MORTGAGE BUT FOR MORTGAGE U NEED INCOME WHERE THAT INCOME IS COMING FROM IN NAWAZ CASE WE CAN SAY HE IS A INDUSTRIALIST BUT WHAT ABOUT UR QUAID

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

actually your problem is that you dont know rules and regulation of UK so thats why you dont know anything do u think all people who live in uk play guitar all day everybody works in different occupation and bank only consider income within uk and you must be paying tax on your salary either you can buy any house on cash so you dont hav to contact bank for that so if these mqm workers hav houses there on mortgage so they are working there simple is that. you are impressed from something which is nothing here in uk even in europe and usa too coz everybody can get house on mortgage and specially now houses are so cheap so plz make logical argument dont do argument for sake of argument

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)

He is a money grabbing thug and only the brain dead zombies who call themselves Urdu speaking, Muhajirs" or 'bhais' though born in Karachi and Pakistan believe in a fugitive of Pakistan's law. I wish that they would publish his cash secretly stacked in the various international banks.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

@itsnotme90
SHAME ON NS FOR DOING THAT CORRUPTION.
CAN YOU PROVIDE A PROOF IN PRINTED FORM THAT THIS ABOVE MANSION BELONGS TO NAWAZ.
IF YOU COULD NOT PROVIDE PROOF............YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WILL BE CALLED.
SO HURRY UP.....YOU HAVE 72 HOURS

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)

itsnotme90 said:

No problem! In a country like UK, you can easily go and file a defamation suite against the small newspaper. You can get more money. Why MQM is quiet until now???

PATRIOTIC_PAKISTANI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Properties of Altaf Hussain in UK .

Properties of Altaf Hussain in UK

by Roger Harding for The Asian Journal

Is Mr Altaf Hussain Different then Mr Zardari or Mr shareef ?

For years the founder of leader of Pakistans Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) has spoken about financial misappropriation and irregularities of the countrys feudal and industrial rulers through alleged or real misuse of power.

But British Land Registry records now revealed that Altaf Hussain, the charismatic middle class leader of Pakistans third largest political party could not curb the temptation of acquiring a series of expensive and middle class properties in the British capital one of the most expensive cities in the world.
taj_altaf_property1.jpg

taj_altaf_property2.jpg

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Properties of Altaf Hussain in UK .

so called middle classie of MQM all hypocrates all leaders all parties isee hamam me sab negee hai dada