Altaf Hussain Property & Bank Balance in UK, He is a Millionaire

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: ALTAF HUSSAIN,THE NEW MIDDLECLASS MILLIONAIR

PakPatriot1 said:
Total crap. Just a hateful and false propaganda against MQM from someone who claims only support Pakistan. They just come everyday with new garbage.

So now the british system is also against MQM?

such

Voter (50+ posts)

sobia403 said:
PakPatriot1 said:
Total crap. Just a hateful and false propaganda against MQM from someone who claims only support Pakistan. They just come everyday with new garbage.

POST the actual link (website) not the siasat 1

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)

sobia403 said:
PakPatriot1 said:

No, just some people are against MQM and Altaf Hussain. They just see only MQM in Pakistan nothing else. They can not see any real crimes of other parties. They just spend few minutes on internet to find crapy stuff and post here to show their baseless accusations.

No concrete proof ever.

This is called bias and hatered.

Be a complete Pakistani, love it or leave it.

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)

The credibility of this newspaper is that their website is under construction it seems like nawaz sharif order his workers that plz make any fake issue abt mqm so people attention divert from my party scandals which are so many and thats why they were in rush to do this so they didnt even realize before printing news in their own paper that their website is under construction

http://web.me.com/theasianjournal/Site/Creative_Minority.html

d5829152568ae62f44376265f5f10754.jpg

NAWAZ SHARIF MANSION IN UK WHICH HE BOUGHT FROM ILLEGAL MONEY LAUNDERING DID BY ISHAQ DAR AND MOST OF THE MONEY BELONGS TO QARZ UTARO MULK SANWARO SCHEME
d609376a6d8c577362fdad401ecfe2d9.jpg

PakPatriot1 said:
No, just some people are against MQM and Altaf Hussain. They just see only MQM in Pakistan nothing else. They can not see any real crimes of other parties. They just spend few minutes on internet to find crapy stuff and post here to show their baseless accusations.

No concrete proof ever.

This is called bias and hatered.

Things r going on here more or less same as in every popular talk show or even national assembly of Pakistan..i.e if u talk abt the corruption of one party or person..rather feeling some shame or get clearification from courts....they simply reply it back with the corruption of other party..its kinda ping pong going on...........i ask one thing..... [altaf] [nawaz] [zardari] or anyone else did corruption....y the hell ppl of pakistan defend them...everyone who did corruption or killed other innocent ppl should be brought into the court of justice...rather the defenders of one corrupt justify it from the corruption of other....!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeh paisaa Pakistan ki ghareeb awam ka hay..kissi k baap ki jaaagir tu naiii k jiskay jii main aaey iskooo loot kar chalta bannay...aor phir baad main bahir baith kar dobara mulk ki siaasat main apni Taang araata phirra...put all of them behind bars...till they retrun each n every cent of Pakistani money....

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)

Please post a link to a real and reputable newspaper otherwise this will be considered as propaganda.

Nawaz Sharif is the only true leader of Pakistan

Star Gazer

such said:
sobia403 said:
PakPatriot1 said:

POST the actual link (website) not the siasat 1

If you read the article carefully at the very begining is the web address.

Star Gazer

PakPatriot1 said:
sobia403 said:
PakPatriot1 said:

No concrete proof ever.

Crime is a crime whoever committs it and where ever. If you deny it even before doing any research just because you are blind to your leader then it does not give you the right to critisize any one because you have given up your neutral position.
According to your own statement if it takes only a few minutes to check the internet then do it and do yourself a huge favor. And there is no word like hatred in my dictionary,you interpret everything with the view of 'If you critisize MQM or Altaf Hussain' you hate them. Sorry you need to grow up and stop accusing and whining.

This is also called bias and hatered.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

sobia403 said:
Dear readers,

Voice: A Mansion, Multiple Homes Worth Millions, Properties of Altaf Hussain in UK
But British Land Registry records now reveal that Altaf Hussain, the charismatic 'middle class' leader of Pakistan's 'third largest' political party [MQM] could not curb the temptation of acquiring a series of expensive and 'middle class' properties in the British
F rom Where Did MQM Feudal Lord Altaf Hussain Get Money to Buy
Expensive Properties in London, UK?

A Mansion, Multiple Homes Worth Millions, of MQM's 'Middle Class' Leader
By ROGER HARDING
Reporter - The Asian Journal - London, UK
http://www.theasianjournal.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://pkpolitics" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. com/2009/ 11/13/properties -of-altaf- hussain-in- uk

LONDON, UK, 13 November 2009 (InformPress. com) - For years the founder, leader of Pakistan's Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) [Altaf Hussain] has spoken about the financial misappropriation and irregularities of the country's feudal and industrial rulers through alleged or real misuse of power.

But British Land Registry records now reveal that Altaf Hussain, the charismatic 'middle class' leader of Pakistan's 'third largest' political party [MQM] could not curb the temptation of acquiring a series of expensive and 'middle class' properties in the British
capital [London] - one of the most expensive cities in the world.

Pakistani ruling elite's love for London and the United Kingdom is globally known. Politicians, generals and businessmen have been buying properties worth their financial prowess ever since the country was created in August 1947. This list is long but the most notable instances of premier property buying in the UK involved Pakistan's two
former [PPP and PML-N] prime ministers - late Benazir Bhutto and [Muhammad] Nawaz Sharif, and former [PMLQ-MQM illegal] president Pervez Musharraf [and current PPP unlawful president Asif Ali Zardari].

Those who could not mirror the actions of their party leaders by picking up expensive freehold or leasehold properties in London's choicest districts, settled for less attractive areas. But considering the exchange rate between British pound sterling and Pakistani rupee, one has to muster substantial means to buy even a standard property in London.

Mr. [Altaf] Hussain, who runs his [MQM] party from his north London- based [MQM] International Secretariat, lives in a plush million-plus house in leafy Mill Hill area. The house is under 24-hour electronic surveillance and local police also keeps the propety under tight watch "as important people are regular visitors here." Documents seen by
this scribe show Mr. Hussain as the title-holder of the property whose price is over 1,000,000 [one million British pounds].

The Mill Hill house is not the only property that belongs to the MQM leader. He is a joint owner, along with his now divorced wife, Faiza Altaf [Hussain], of another close by property in neighbouring Edgware area. The estimated cost of the property is anything between 360,000 and 550,000 [UK pounds] as it sits in between two freehold houses that belong to Mr. [Altaf] Hussain's brother, Iqbal Hussain. It is also believed that Mr. [Altaf] Hussain owns his [MQM] party's International Secretariat in Edgware.

Altaf Hussain and his [MQM] party face regular accusations of raising money through illegal means involving blackmail and extortion. These allegations are always squarely denied by his party as "politically motivated fabrication."

[Criminal fugitive] Altaf Hussain ran from Pakistan in 1992 after a military operation targeted him and [MQM] party leaders. He came to Britain via Saudi Arabia and sought political asylum. Consequently, he became a British citizen and now lives in voluntary exile. He has been criticized by his political opponents for not returning to Pakistan to
be among his politcal cadres. His supporters, however, firmly believe he would be physically eliminated if he returns to Pakistan "just like Benazir Bhutto and her brother Mir Murtaza Bhutto."

It is interesting that throughout his political career, Mr. [Altaf] Hussain [falsely] maintained that he only owned a meager motorcycle in Karachi [Pakistan] and lived in a small house with his parents and siblings. His sources of income are unknown, but it is believed that his [MQM] party pays his bills and maintenance. His family home in Karachi is now the Pakistani headquarters of the [MQM] party [of Indian-Mohajirs] .

holy crow!!!

this guy is loaded yet he demands to edn corruption. Altaf bhai, start at your home first

Its beyond me why the MQM supporters just cant accept the fact that their leader (and my former leader too) is a lutera and living it up at someone's expense. Not accepting proven fact is munafqat and arrogance. if you do not accept it, they you will be open to corruptions too beacuse you have not condemned in your heart.

May Allah humein bachaeyey aisi lalach sey , Ameen summa Ameen. before long we will be face with a world known question: mun deenakum wa rabbakum......

Roomy

Citizen
Re: Altaf Hussain corruption revealed...

@ Gazoomartian and Sobia403

I would request the visitors on this site that they should first try to confirm the source of the news rationally and then start debating, spreading and agreeing/disagreeing with it.

("pkpolitics" is never the actual source of the Information, as it refers abt the asian journal, so it is useless to speak about "pkpolitics")

www. theasianjournal. co. uk This website does not even exist. See the address bar above, you will see the address
http:// web.me. com/ theasianjournal/Site/Creative_Minority. html
For God sake, It is a bunch of images.... that leads you to a PDF file..... Think about it (for 2 seconds.....) and then laugh .....

Before I PROVE and open the "Kacha Chattha" of this website, let me give you Very Basic examples that even a school child would understand that.......

1 (a) open the so called "The Asian Journal" website.... [wall] its below......
http://web.me.com/theasianjournal/Site/ ... ority.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1)(b) Click the Very first "Headline News" and check the date it shows you...... Guess what Friday,January 22, 2010.

2)what is the credibility of such/this newspaper The Asian Journal (theasianjournal.co.uk) whose website is in under construction!!!! who is "Rabbani Hardeed" sorry Roger Harding? (Again) Anyone in UK, could please confirm if there is "ANY" Newspaper or Magazine Or Journal called "The Asian Journal"........ ( I would be really grateful, as im iin UK since last 4 years, never saw anything Named "The Asian Journal"... "Yes" there is one BUT in US ('S' might have been misplaced by 'K', a Typo can always happen), but that is a Filipino-American Community Newspaper in America ; -))

3)forum / viewtopic.php?f=18&t=15331
I posted a list of Newspapers in UK :roll: Feel free to look at the "Real" Newspapers of UK in the above thread......

Right.... Here comes second part...... open the Asian Journal Link below:

http://web.me.com/theasianjournal/Site/ ... ority.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It is Basically Hosted on an open source, cheap server named "Mobile Me" at Apple. My MAC / Apple / IPHONE friends should know about that.(The TAB image will show you the Apple Icon next to the address at address bar n next to the tab address)

Mobile Me is a Nonprofessional web hosting service, with a very limited functionality.

Apple seem to be aiming this (Mobile Me or (WEB . ME for your understanding)) service at the typical low-end user - a simple way for the non-technical Mac user to get a site on the web.

Lets Suppose If this Newspaper/ Magazine / Journal exists (on the sky), Why on earth would someone use this non professional web hosting for business purposes,

i) http://www.web.me.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; is the Webhosting server by apple, and freely provide a web hosting of a "sub-Domian" to any Mac user......hmmmmm........Does someone remember "geocities" website, that used to provide a single page subdomain to any user for free.....Every single Tom, Dany and Harry used to have single webpage in those days..... surely most of the people remember that....
"web . me . com / theasianjournal " is exactly the same. (I hope this clarification is enough...i.e. Asian journal ain't got no money if fact few pounds/annum to buy web hosting.. what a pitty....)

ii) Apple is directly advertising themselves by their symbols / icons, Isn't it a shame for a Newspaper to publicize Apple forcefully...:)

So, I would request posters/visitors on siasat.pk to first confirm the authenticity of the news before you start spreading it. I would also request the visitors on this site that they should first try to confirm the source of the news rationally and then start debating.

(just for knowledge: In case someone doesnt know how to create a pdf file:
1) Make a Ms Word file (Write anything you want, Paste any picture of your choice :-))
2)go to www . freepdfconvert . com
3)upload your file and get the pdf conversion back through e-mail...

and Make TheAsianJournal2 . com
how about
www. mqmhaters ( [wall] ). com

you are more than welcome to ask question ..... BUT atleast read my message "completely" and STICK to the topic Before you ask something.......

Salam to Everyone....

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)

Perhaps, Altaf Hussein has saved enough money receiving dole and social security benefits from the British government, and bought these properties shown on this report. Or, his brainless and blind folded followers who listen to his mobile speeches while he sits over 7000 miles away in the comfort and luxury of his homes in London contribute to his property portfolio.

Any crook, criminal, murderer, embezzler, fugitive of law and common thief born in the UK or overseas can buy a property in the UK as long as he has enough cash in the bank account and means to pay mortgage. The lender does not ask a question if the mortgagee earns money by honest or dishonest means.

Spartacus

Roomy said:
@ Gazoomartian and Sobia403

I would request the visitors on this site that they should first try to confirm the source of the news rationally and then start debating, spreading and agreeing/disagreeing with it.

("pkpolitics" is never the actual source of the Information, as it refers abt the asian journal, so it is useless to speak about "pkpolitics")

www. theasianjournal. co. uk This website does not even exist. See the address bar above, you will see the address
http:// web.me. com/ theasianjournal/Site/Creative_Minority. html
For God sake, It is a bunch of images.... that leads you to a PDF file..... Think about it (for 2 seconds.....) and then laugh .....

Before I PROVE and open the "Kacha Chattha" of this website, let me give you Very Basic examples that even a school child would understand that.......

1 (a) open the so called "The Asian Journal" website.... [wall] its below......
http://web.me.com/theasianjournal/Site/ ... ority.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1)(b) Click the Very first "Headline News" and check the date it shows you...... Guess what Friday,January 22, 2010.

2)what is the credibility of such/this newspaper The Asian Journal (theasianjournal.co.uk) whose website is in under construction!!!! who is "Rabbani Hardeed" sorry Roger Harding? (Again) Anyone in UK, could please confirm if there is "ANY" Newspaper or Magazine Or Journal called "The Asian Journal"........ ( I would be really grateful, as im iin UK since last 4 years, never saw anything Named "The Asian Journal"... "Yes" there is one BUT in US ('S' might have been misplaced by 'K', a Typo can always happen), but that is a Filipino-American Community Newspaper in America ; -))

3)forum / viewtopic.php?f=18&t=15331
I posted a list of Newspapers in UK :roll: Feel free to look at the "Real" Newspapers of UK in the above thread......

Thank you Ji , I think now haters of MQM should learn how to detect a wrong or right blame.....
Right.... Here comes second part...... open the Asian Journal Link below:

http://web.me.com/theasianjournal/Site/ ... ority.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It is Basically Hosted on an open source, cheap server named "Mobile Me" at Apple. My MAC / Apple / IPHONE friends should know about that.(The TAB image will show you the Apple Icon next to the address at address bar n next to the tab address)

Mobile Me is a Nonprofessional web hosting service, with a very limited functionality.

Apple seem to be aiming this (Mobile Me or (WEB . ME for your understanding)) service at the typical low-end user - a simple way for the non-technical Mac user to get a site on the web.

Lets Suppose If this Newspaper/ Magazine / Journal exists (on the sky), Why on earth would someone use this non professional web hosting for business purposes,

i) http://www.web.me.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; is the Webhosting server by apple, and freely provide a web hosting of a "sub-Domian" to any Mac user......hmmmmm........Does someone remember "geocities" website, that used to provide a single page subdomain to any user for free.....Every single Tom, Dany and Harry used to have single webpage in those days..... surely most of the people remember that....
"web . me . com / theasianjournal " is exactly the same. (I hope this clarification is enough...i.e. Asian journal ain't got no money if fact few pounds/annum to buy web hosting.. what a pitty....)

ii) Apple is directly advertising themselves by their symbols / icons, Isn't it a shame for a Newspaper to publicize Apple forcefully...:)

So, I would request posters/visitors on siasat.pk to first confirm the authenticity of the news before you start spreading it. I would also request the visitors on this site that they should first try to confirm the source of the news rationally and then start debating.

(just for knowledge: In case someone doesnt know how to create a pdf file:
1) Make a Ms Word file (Write anything you want, Paste any picture of your choice :-))
2)go to www . freepdfconvert . com
3)upload your file and get the pdf conversion back through e-mail...

and Make TheAsianJournal2 . com
how about
www. mqmhaters ( [wall] ). com

you are more than welcome to ask question ..... BUT atleast read my message "completely" and STICK to the topic Before you ask something.......

Salam to Everyone....

Spartacus

Haters of MQM , you people have all democratic rights to blame MQM and ALTAF and to any party that you do not like.
But , please , first you should give some time to those blame and try to search some facts , otherwise people would laugh at you .
I think , MQM is very lucky >>>
You know why ??
Because most of the haters of MQM are too naive.
Easy to prove them wrong .....Like in this threat as ROOMY proved ....;) , Good work Roomy

Jury

Spartacus said:
Haters of MQM , you people have all democratic rights to blame MQM and ALTAF and to any party that you do not like.
But , please , first you should give some time to those blame and try to search some facts , otherwise people would laugh at you .
You know why ??
Easy to prove them wrong .....Like in this threat as ROOMY proved ....;) , Good work Roomy
Just like Roomy Exposed London Post.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)

sobia403 said:
PakPatriot1 said:
sobia403 said:
PakPatriot1 said:

No concrete proof ever.

Crime is a crime whoever committs it and where ever. If you deny it even before doing any research just because you are blind to your leader then it does not give you the right to critisize any one because you have given up your neutral position.
According to your own statement if it takes only a few minutes to check the internet then do it and do yourself a huge favor. And there is no word like hatred in my dictionary,you interpret everything with the view of 'If you critisize MQM or Altaf Hussain' you hate them. Sorry you need to grow up and stop accusing and whining.

My simple argument to you, every morning you post many blah, blah, blah against MQM and Altaf Hussain. Even though those allegations have zero reality. Everyone knows how you can put fake stories against anyone and there is no mechanism available on the internet that can justify what is true and what is false. Yes if the source is authentic, it should be given with its due context, and you always fail in here. Sorry to say.
You can just see all the fake allegations posted on the internet that are against only one party of Pakistan i.e. MQM. You can not see any other party even though they are proven criminals. What I should say this behavior rather full of hate.
I would again say:

Spartacus

Jury said:
Spartacus said:
You know why ??
Just like Roomy Exposed London Post.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHGvfWvjQHM[/video]

Lo Ji , Jury Nay To Kahani Hi Muka Di Bhai....

Haters of MQM , your drama of LONDON POST has been proved wrong. ( Spartacus,s verdict ....;) )

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)

Spartacus said:
You know why ??
Because most of the haters of MQM are too naive. Easy to prove them wrong .....Like in this threat as ROOMY proved ....;) , Good work Roomy.

[clap] [clap] [clap]
Well done Roomy: You are a good teacher.

Well said bro Sparatacus:
Do you know the meaning of the word "naive" ?
AQAL KE ANDHE.............

But may be me and you are wrong. They are full of AQAL but they are just the haters and unfortunately they don't want to use their ability to think and talk wisely. Because of their inner hate.

Councller (250+ posts)

Jury bhai zindabad, Haters ko moon ki khani pari. GA MQM , GA Karachi