ALTAF HUSSAIN "JAWAB DO" TO PPP Workers (Must Watch

GASindh

Councller (250+ posts)
woofer said:
GASindh said:
Chalo Yahoodi Na Sahih, Qadtani Say To Tum Inkar Nahi Karo Gay,
Sector Incharge Goli Mar Dai Ga, Agar Qadyanio Ka Khilaf Kuch Lika.

Chalo Yahoddinat tu man li tum ne.....

Sab Ko Patta Hai Key Imran Ki Divorce Ho Chukki Hai (Kalia is no exception, so be careful if you comment on this) So Woh Samaj Gaya, Ab Tum Qadyaniat Say Tauba Kay Wapis Kab Islam Qabool Karo Gay.

mazharjp

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@Spartacus
Brother, thank you for your concern and guidance........

But sorry to say that you may not follow the point I raise with Woofer.
That,
1) Do he knows, what is the meaning of Manifest?
2) Do he knows what is MQM's Manifesto is?
3) Can he explain or Justify, MQM have full fill the promises according to the Manifesto of last 16years?

And for your kind Information, I do have MQM Manifest 2008 (downloaded on July 21, 2009) and just before of that, MQM web site also had 2002 version which is no longer available.

I do not raise the point without knowledge or research.

mazharjp

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Once Again need to watch this report by Talat to refresh the typical political tactics use by MQM Altaf Hussain.

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
100 Questions but the same answer which i have been posting here for last three days. Main MQM waloon ki nus nus say wakif hoon. I had the chance of observing them very closely during the period of my life in Karachi and out from here.

Altaf wants his share in the money which is coming for relief of flood victims from outside. So this is a pressurizing tactic. Altaf is such a neech person he orders killings in karachi just to get a few more ministries for his party. This time people are dying and his mouth is watering for the relief money!!