Altaf Hussain again demands to divide Sindh province

remykhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He is only asking for more provinces though topi drama he is but right. Sindh should have at least 4 and Punjab 6, KPK 4, and Bilochistan 3.

Last edited:

Not_Guilty

Minister (2k+ posts)
1454785_671620339525579_101251762_n.jpg

First Strike

I'm IK supporter but I admit that in Pakistan there is unfair treatment with Mahajir (Urdu Speaking) people.

This double standard should end and everyone must be treated same. Doesn't matter we agree with MQM or not but we have to respect their mandate. In Karachi rigging was much less than in Lahore. PMLN is the real traitor party. Nawaz sharif has industries in Endia and he hired only Endians in his sugar mill in Saudi Arabia.

arafay

i think karachi should be divided into 4-5 cities. punjab should be divided into at least 20 provinces.

Zarb-e-Azb

Minister (2k+ posts)
میرا کی شادی اور الطاف حسین کا استعفیٰ آج تک میری سمجھ میں نہیں آیا​

Vitamin_C

Urdu speaking are mostly in Urban areas and are educated and well doing. Have you seen the situation of Sindhi people in Sindh? There is more poverty there than anywhere else in the world. I saw people starving to death with my own eyes. Karachi elections are the most rigged regardless, the badmashi you see in polling stations in Karachi with guns in broad daylight you will not see anywhere else in Pakistan. Karachi is a major port city of Pakistan all the import duty of the country is collected there, its about 30% of the tax revenue of the country, If you do not rid Karachi of MQM Pakistan has no future.
Compare Hyderabad with Karachi, both are huge multi cultural cities but situation in Hyderabad us much better because MQM is not powerful there.

I'm IK supporter but I admit that in Pakistan there is unfair treatment with Mahajir (Urdu Speaking) people.

This double standard should end and everyone must be treated same. Doesn't matter we agree with MQM or not but we have to respect their mandate. In Karachi rigging was much less than in Lahore. PMLN is the real traitor party. Nawaz sharif has industries in Endia and he hired only Endians in his sugar mill in Saudi Arabia.

rainbow22

MPA (400+ posts)
Nothing wrong. Why no urdu speaking can not be cm?
Why cant any other then Nawaz be PM from PML-N? What is he so afraid of?
Sindh and all other provinces need to be divided even more then that TUQ says. If we look at the population then we need many more small provinces so it will be easier for the people. But we have to end this evil British system, that is giving birth to corrupt politicians like Nawaz and Zardari.

rainbow22

MPA (400+ posts)
i think karachi should be divided into 4-5 cities. punjab should be divided into at least 20 provinces.
More then 20, look at population. I think every city with villages around it can be similar to a province. It must be easy for the people to get in touch with local government. But at the same time we must put a end to the corrupt system, only then honest people will come in power. Or else Nawaz and Zardari like people will control us.

Babar Khan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ager Inssaaafff say hakomat ke jaya tu is say koee faraq nahi perta ke person is urdu speaking or pashto speaking or panjabi speaking

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
Urdu speaking are mostly in Urban areas and are educated and well doing. Have you seen the situation of Sindhi people in Sindh? There is more poverty there than anywhere else in the world. I saw people starving to death with my own eyes. Karachi elections are the most rigged regardless, the badmashi you see in polling stations in Karachi with guns in broad daylight you will not see anywhere else in Pakistan. Karachi is a major port city of Pakistan all the import duty of the country is collected there, its about 30% of the tax revenue of the country, If you do not rid Karachi of MQM Pakistan has no future.
Compare Hyderabad with Karachi, both are huge multi cultural cities but situation in Hyderabad us much better because MQM is not powerful there.
who is responsible of the miserable condition of Sindhis? NOT MQM. Sindhis waderas and their kids can have any farmer's young daughter or wife for their own one night pleasure and the haris (farmers) quietly accept this inhumane behavior but when it comes to their rights, haris vote the same wadera. s

Vitamin_C

We are all responsible. We are all worried about rights of Urdu Speaking, we are are privileged and well doing people from cities we have a duty towards our brothers who are suffering, its our job to free them from their slavery.

who is responsible of the miserable condition of Sindhis? NOT MQM. Sindhis waderas and their kids can have any farmer's young daughter or wife for their own one night pleasure and the haris (farmers) quietly accept this inhumane behavior but when it comes to their rights, haris vote the same wadera. s